Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedARE YOU A FATHER??????

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
realvicious View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 10 2005 at 6:31pm
your very right. They go on major advertisements or the like then discredit us.  We automatically lose when we go to court.  Man your right we have to fight racism, the government, women, religion, and the list goes on.  Congratulations on you marriage.  There is far too many single family households here in the USA.  We have to move up and get our act together or we toast.  We men all know what right from wrong because our concience tells us.  Most of our women are wannabees but then you have the chosen few who are fantastic.  I personally wouldn't waste time chasing women like the majority of boys and men do.  I see everything that you recently posted and I refuse to be trapped like that.    I appreciate all the information you are giving to us.  I just hope that everyone applies they they learn.  Or yes we will be destroyed
It is always about business
King of ATL BABY
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 11 2005 at 11:36am
Destroyed like the Native American Indians
Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 11 2005 at 5:07pm

Originally posted by realvicious realvicious wrote:

Man your right we have to fight racism, the government, women, religion, and the list goes on. I appreciate all the information you are giving to us.  I just hope that everyone applies what they learn.  Oh yes we will be destroyed

Is there any one out there listening and using this info to help themselve?

Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic