Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

fact or fiction.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
#1spinna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote #1spinna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: fact or fiction.
    Posted: November 03 2005 at 6:47pm
PEOPLE KEEP TELLIN ME THAT MY HAIR IS GONNA FALL OUT CAUSE I BRUSH SO MUCH. IS THIS TRUE OR AM I OUT OF THE WATER. IF YOU GUYS KNOW LET ME IN. 1
waves so deep.....my brush VIBRATE
sjay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sjay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 03 2005 at 7:13pm
your hair wont fall out from brushing too much. but if you have a really hard brush, and ur trying REALLY hard to get to the root, you might pull some hair out, but other than that no. never seen anyone who lost a significant amount of hair due to brushing yet.

#1spinna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote #1spinna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 03 2005 at 7:26pm
whu! thanx for that relieving info.
JordanCollecta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JordanCollecta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 03 2005 at 7:34pm
i use to think dat sh*t 2. caz i would always brush and people told me dat
It aint me, its my jewlery thats pissed off
#1spinna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote #1spinna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 03 2005 at 7:44pm
yea i think they say that so you can stop brushing ur hair. they say its rude to brush your hair in public
brush-dem-naps View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brush-dem-naps Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 04 2005 at 2:06am

haha my family, friends, and teachers all tell me that too! I dont care..brushin my hair is addictive..im startin to enjoy it. Especially after a fresh cut with some sportin waves smoothed into it..my brush just glides over tha waves then falls off the edge of the perfect line.

haha..anybody know what im talkin bout..or did i get too in to it??

*Grab Tha Brush And Lets Spin*
#1spinna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote #1spinna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 04 2005 at 6:27am
naw man we know what you mean. read my signature.
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 04 2005 at 11:06am

I know what you are saying. It's true, brushing is addictive. Looking good is addictive too. I stay looking good. Nothing wrong with that.

Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
gotwaves740 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gotwaves740 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 04 2005 at 4:57pm
well said playa
Got them waves so serious, it make dudes delirious
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic