Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

*SNEAK PEAK*

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
sjay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sjay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: *SNEAK PEAK*
    Posted: November 06 2005 at 7:45pm

as of lately, ive been puttin in a lot of work gaining connection and straightening waves. ive made alot of improvement on my right side which has always been my weakest and is for alot of ppl. i wasnt planning on postin pix this soon, but i took some to see how they would turn out, and was so pleased, i decided id give every1 a "sneak preview"

from this...(around august)

403280788xaIKTW_phs.jpg

to THIS... (presently)

40600130.jpg

Edited by sjay

brush to spin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brush to spin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 06 2005 at 7:53pm
niceeee u need deeper waves and spaced though
papaose is a beast

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brush to spin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 06 2005 at 7:57pm
and wat are u all blk or somthing als
papaose is a beast
sjay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sjay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 06 2005 at 8:21pm

Originally posted by brush to spin brush to spin wrote:

niceeee u need deeper waves and spaced though

deeper? do you not see the shadows those things are casting? lol

as far as space goes, its all genetics. waves will space out a lil with time, but after that, theres really nothing you can do. not everybody has the same hair texture.

Originally posted by brush to spin brush to spin wrote:

and wat are u all blk or somthing als

yeah, im black, well... my great grandmother was an indian, but for the most part, and as far as i know... black

im not gonna soley contribute my hair to my great grandmother tho cuz i had them nappy roots. but she did contribute to me my high cheekbones, and slight lactose intolerance.

Edited by sjay

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brush to spin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 06 2005 at 8:41pm
im blk to my mothers father is a lil indian and blk but she gets her blk from her mom and my father is all blk so i dont no i got nappy a** hair when im trying to grow it lol
papaose is a beast
sjay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sjay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 06 2005 at 8:47pm
shoot yeah, mine too. last time i tried to grow my hair out, it got all nappy cuz i wasnt brushing and du ragging like i should have been. so i cut it and started over. im trying to keep the dark look cuz its gettin cold around here. ive been at it for about a month now, but i still have atleast another month of growin my hair to go.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brush to spin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 06 2005 at 9:14pm
that is anoyying when u trying to grow ua hair but any ways do u no wa kind of shea butter most peaole use i need a pic cuz im not trying to use pomades now cuz i got my cut on friday and its still low
papaose is a beast
Mejesticuddie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mejesticuddie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 06 2005 at 9:26pm
i see da progression...dey lookin nice what you got in ur hair?
THECHOSEN1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote THECHOSEN1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 06 2005 at 9:52pm
they looking good aint know ur waves was that nice keep up the good work
waveing is mental a barrier u must over come

T foster 0202 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T foster 0202 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 06 2005 at 10:11pm
nice they look good
"Girls like them low cut ceasars and the deep waves"
    Became a vet 12/23/05
brush-dem-naps View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brush-dem-naps Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 06 2005 at 11:14pm

thats a big improvment homie..nice before and after. Yeah my grandma was half indian and half black..then my mom is like an eighth i think so i dunno what that makes me(i hate math)..a fourth i think..

but yeah keep up tha good work

*Grab Tha Brush And Lets Spin*
360 flickz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360 flickz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 07 2005 at 10:40am
lookin good, keep it up
Don't get sea sick!
chub120 View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chub120 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 07 2005 at 4:21pm
looking better
I went from old school Chevy's to drop top porches
You couldn't walk a mile off in my Air Forces
And you ain't seen what I've seen
I can get a 100,000 in these Sean John jeans
sjay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sjay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 07 2005 at 7:11pm

thanx guys. all it takes is motivation. i got my motivation from the likes of guys like cedclark and 360spinna. the way i figure it, y cant my waves be jes as good as theirs.

in actuallity, they can, all you have to do is work for them. sure there are some things that you cant control like spacing and texture, but thats no reason that none of your waves cant look just as good.

speaking of 360spinna, where is he?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brush to spin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 07 2005 at 8:06pm
360 BE ON 360 WAVES I BE SEEING HIM UP THIER HE WAS IN ONE OF MY TOPOICS EALYER
papaose is a beast
360spinna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360spinna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 07 2005 at 9:05pm
Originally posted by sjay sjay wrote:

speaking of 360spinna, where is he?

lol, i been watching, just haven't log on. just taking a step back so you and the rest of the vets shine. i been on twista's site lately and those dudes been blowing up my inbox like crazy.

im feeling how your right has progressed, lookin forward to seeing the rest. im on my grind, been wolfin for over a month now, i'll drop back with a update in a week or so.

sjay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sjay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 07 2005 at 9:08pm

lol, cool. i knew you hadnt forsaken us

keep doin ur thang, ill be lookin forward to that update

Yung Hu$tla View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yung Hu$tla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 08 2005 at 12:01am
im lactose intolerant too(outgrowin it i  thunk)
and waves lokkin good
hustlin to get 360 gotta keep on brushing
brush2death View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brush2death Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 08 2005 at 1:16pm
MY MOM IS FULL PUERTO RICAN AND MY DAD IS FULL BLACK I GOT NICE HAIR AND I CAN GET 360'S EASY. ITS SO EASY TO GET 360'S THAT IM GONNA STOP GETTING EM AND MAYBE GET SOME BRAIDS LOL
Yo done figured this rap sh*t out i map sh*t out strategically. Timing is everything and it seems to be the key.
Grimmz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grimmz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 09 2005 at 3:28pm

your waves look good

I like them they deep

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic