Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

online? cheapest?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
solipglossed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote solipglossed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: online? cheapest?
    Posted: November 08 2005 at 6:26am
Where online is a good place to buy human hair from? I'm not really picky as long as the quality is ok. I'm trying to get some before the Holidays since I just got my hair cut on Friday :(
Naked Eye View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naked Eye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 08 2005 at 10:13am
I always get it on ebay, it's the best prices I can find, and so far (even
though I've only got 2 sets of hair) the quality is great. I heat style mine
and stuff all the time and it's still holding up and looks amazing.
kirstyx1888xmac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kirstyx1888xmac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 08 2005 at 11:40am
problem with ebay is you dont know what your getting til it comes.. they could say remi and send you a birds nest
marie87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marie87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 08 2005 at 5:09pm
What texture are you looking for?
amm View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 08 2005 at 5:34pm
solip, how do you plan to install it?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote solipglossed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 09 2005 at 6:19am

I'd prefer straight hair, since my natural hair is curly but straightened w/ a chi turbo all the time.

Not sure yet, but probablly sewn in.

I've also been looking at shrinkies, but I'm not sure if I could do it myself... if so it'd be easier for me than going somewhere and getting it sewn in.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote solipglossed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 09 2005 at 6:21am

oh, also I have thick hair, if that helps. :)

thanks!

amm View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 09 2005 at 10:17am
I have heard some good feedback lately about Outre on http://hairsisters.com. Some of their hair on a weave is less than $20 a bag. The textures look nice if the pictures are any real representation of it. The color selections are pretty nice, too.

I have not personally tried it but I've ordered their Batik label in synth so I'm anxious to see it.
Naked Eye View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naked Eye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 09 2005 at 10:21am
[QUOTE=kirstyx1888xmac] problem with ebay is you dont know what
your getting til it comes.. they could say remi and send you a birds nest[/
QUOTE]

Yeah, that's what I was afraid of, (again, only ordered hair twice on there),
but so far, the hair is just beautiful, washes and holds up really well.

Everything was just as described. And again, the prices were amazing
compared to other places. So I figured it was worth the risk! And I wasn't
disappointed, thankfully!
kirstyx1888xmac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kirstyx1888xmac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 09 2005 at 10:25am
which seller did u purchase from naked eye?
Naked Eye View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naked Eye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 09 2005 at 10:34am
redstar.mike and immortalhair

did you have a bad experience??

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote solipglossed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 09 2005 at 4:28pm

I saw this:

http://www.hairsisters.com/new/ViewDetail.php?product_id=239 1&cflag=1#

Has anyone tried or heard if this is actually as "ez" as it claims. If I can do it myself I'd rather try than pay to go get it done somewhere.

marie87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marie87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 09 2005 at 5:36pm
We saw this a while back and I think that we had the opinion that it would not lie flat since it's attached below the weft it's self. The weft can roll up on you. I think you would have better luck with the tapes if your going to do a weft method.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic