Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

im mad

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
#1spinna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote #1spinna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: im mad
    Posted: November 10 2005 at 7:33pm
it seam like everybody that dont want waves or dont take care of they head got waves but when im brushin my scalp off i dont see good results.by the way this was when i didnt have waves. but why is this. maybe biggmike can school me. hit me up playa.
waves so deep.....my brush VIBRATE
360spinna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360spinna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 10 2005 at 7:37pm
you see people who don't want waves with waves?
#1spinna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote #1spinna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 10 2005 at 7:41pm
yeah my school has the most people with waves in jersey
T foster 0202 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T foster 0202 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 10 2005 at 8:09pm

A yo finally someone has asked that I wonder that same thing it makes me so made when someone with waves dont want them while I am bustin my  to keep mine.

Whuts up wit dat

"Girls like them low cut ceasars and the deep waves"
    Became a vet 12/23/05
P Street View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P Street Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 10 2005 at 8:37pm
i see that also. i got a friend who along with his pops, have wavey hair. people like that have hair that is naturally wavey. my boy never needed wave grease, du-rag nor a stocking cap.
Neophyte no longer
chub120 View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chub120 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 11 2005 at 11:06am
my homboy to he got spinas but he been doing it for 1 1/2
and he told me he just brush five minutes a day
I went from old school Chevy's to drop top porches
You couldn't walk a mile off in my Air Forces
And you ain't seen what I've seen
I can get a 100,000 in these Sean John jeans
KingJames23 View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingJames23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 11 2005 at 1:23pm
i dont see none of that over here everybody i know that has waves want to keep there waves
B.M.F PIMPIN WE NOT A SQUAD WE A MOVEMENT.
T foster 0202 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T foster 0202 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 12 2005 at 9:29am
One of my friends doesnt even put pomade or mosturizer in his head but he still got waves not spinners but he got them on all angles....
"Girls like them low cut ceasars and the deep waves"
    Became a vet 12/23/05
phlysprts4lfe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phlysprts4lfe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 15 2005 at 10:16pm

you dont have to brush 2 hours a day to have waves. I personallly only brush at max at this point about 3-5 minutes a day. and ma waves are still intact. Once you have them and you got them the right way.....They stay in.

KJ64321 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KJ64321 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 16 2005 at 3:02pm
 yo phlysprts4lfe, did u brush alot when u were trieng to get them  cause im at that stage right now and iv been brushing like mad.
#1spinna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote #1spinna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 16 2005 at 4:59pm
yea and one you got waves its easyer to keep em.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic