Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedbrush to spin bars

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
brush to spin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brush to spin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: brush to spin bars
    Posted: November 11 2005 at 1:10pm
a yo when it comes to battles/im thier /u might even see bloons in the air/when u se my airing a nigga out/with out  doub/all i got to do is walk down the street and gliss my chain and tell the gurls i got fame/im like dam dash/i got bitches hoes and money/i run this sh*t/u can see me in the jag 26s on the jag/im bad/im in the house gettin high till i die/i like bitches the can ride to they die/i  got ever thing u need i got crack but i aint no carck feen/but i sell iut to the crack feens/i see niggas on the street with halft brush waves/ i cannt even tell if they real so i call them air brush waves/tell me if u ever saw a bum in a cave  /i  aint no slave/i bang the game cd all day bang bang/i got a grul hanging from the bed/ i told her i sayed i u give head/she was like even though i got a big head. any body that want to post they bars put them here
papaose is a beast
KingJames23 View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingJames23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 11 2005 at 1:17pm
your sh*t is hard i got something but gotta make sure it sounds good

Edited by KingJames23
B.M.F PIMPIN WE NOT A SQUAD WE A MOVEMENT.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brush to spin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 11 2005 at 3:01pm

thinks my nig

papaose is a beast
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingJames23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 11 2005 at 3:24pm

Nobody gonna eat unless we see chips This is not even funny not the way I freak chicks I'M THE GREAT KING JAMES WHEN YOU SEE ME IN A PARTY DONT HATE CAUSE IM SO ICY MY CLEAN ASS WHITE TEE BURNING SOME GREEN SO LIGHTLY I KNOW BRUSH TO SPIN MIGHT get mad, cause I MAY GET THIS WIN But I don't wanna let these AK SHOTS GO stray Stop face fighting me, like ya face frighten me Nigga what I need is a POUND OF WEED Unbelievable amounts of GREEN A shorty with a FAT ass that MOVE UP AND DOWN like hydraulics SO keep shooting ya BARS until, ya arms fall off And when YOU DONE WITH me, you know that every bum WILL BE against you But please YOU BETTA let someone convince you; to test the KING BEFORE YOU GET HIT WITH SLUGS AS LONG AS A NO. 2 PENCIL's

Edited by KingJames23

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brush to spin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 11 2005 at 3:37pm

was that a diss o ight

papaose is a beast

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brush to spin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 11 2005 at 3:50pm
king james still trying to test me/so i addvis u to get ua bullet proof vest be/now u see me dancing in the club/ki9ng james no not to miss wiht me cuz he no im a thug/and i kill lil bugs like u/but u so buns/i get my lil kids to jump u/who are u /ur a nobody i got a hot ass rap hoppy/we like 50 cent and locks/we aint gon nva stop/but im making more money /cuz my  album drop/u aint making no money cuz ya album floped/now im hitting up my niggas wiht the chreap/while u at  the tarp/diging up dirt/i got a life and a knife/bitch il kill ua ass with the knife/at night bitch
papaose is a beast
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingJames23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 11 2005 at 4:02pm

You can smooth talk your way into a hottie brain Have your ass suckin long enough to leave a nigga body drained I wasn't taught, I learned from watchin stupid people like you That will do some stupid sh*t like run up shooting, in front of a group of people Im gonna draw my weapon and squeeze it, you better believe it I play hard u bitch, don't cry for help they  don't know you, please move to the left Or stay here and get introduced to the tefs you talking about bullet vest your gonna need one when the four fifth touch your chest

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic