Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Straighten out waves

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
~SMS~ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ~SMS~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Straighten out waves
    Posted: November 21 2005 at 9:48pm
i recently noticed that one my waves on the front of my head is crooked, i was wondering if i just keep brushin will this fix it, any help would b appreciated
LBoog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LBoog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 22 2005 at 5:59am
yeah brush it with a soft brush would straighten out the crooked wave homie
Al B Sure negro with the hair all wavy
Hit lakeshore girls go all crazy
Hit the freeway go at least bout 80
Boned so much that summer even had him a baby
THECHOSEN1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote THECHOSEN1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 22 2005 at 7:04pm
yup brsuhing with a soft will straighten them out patna
waveing is mental a barrier u must over come

Chi-Town_Boy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chi-Town_Boy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 22 2005 at 10:16pm
yes sir
Making A Big Comeback New Pics Coming Soon

sjay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sjay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 23 2005 at 12:06pm

i had the exact same problem when i started out!

brush with that soft brush. but i do have to tell you it will take a while. it should get better with every cut.

some ways to speed it up:

get a fresh light cut and brush the heck outta it with the softee

brush with a softee in the shower under a steady flow of water.

and dedicate time to using a spray bottle filled with water to spray that one area, and brushing it with a soft brush till its dry.

me personally, i did all of these, and i guarantee they will straighten. im still workin on mine, but its gettin there.

LBoog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LBoog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 23 2005 at 12:12pm
soft brush was one of my favorites, but some gurls in my school went in my bookbag and threw it somewhere, they wont tell me where. SO i was let with my med brush and started using it, now im sticking with tat. Its been doing my waves good

Edited by LBoog
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 23 2005 at 12:15pm
Medium is good. It's more balanced. A little soft and a little hard. That's how it's down.
Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
~SMS~ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ~SMS~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 23 2005 at 11:31pm
ive been usin a med brush this whole time and i cant even brush ne more because my head has become so soar and my ears are red as hell, by the way i have been usin the spray bottle and brushin under a flow of water, also im gettin a cut tommorrow or friday so ill c if i can get that light ceasar hooked up
pmp4lfjmike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmp4lfjmike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 24 2005 at 7:55am
ight then yea like evry body else said stick with wat works even if its a soft brush

LBoog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LBoog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 24 2005 at 11:05am

yo SMS i can understand about using a med can make ya head soar alot, but u should brush for like 10mins then take a 1hr break and then brush for another 10mins. It helped with the soarness for me

cant wait to see those pics

Edited by LBoog
~SMS~ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ~SMS~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 24 2005 at 7:33pm
iight yo thx and i gotta buy a new camera cause the battery in myne was recharable and my dog ripped open the wire so ill try to get it fixed reel soon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic