Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Tips on helping your hair grow

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
sweets1189 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweets1189 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tips on helping your hair grow
    Posted: December 01 2005 at 12:00pm

I have short hair and am havign trouble growing my hair to the length I want it.. does any one have any tips for me on products i should use?

Susan W View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 02 2005 at 6:46am
Welcome!  You'll find tons of tips on the Long Hair Support forum.
Making metal barettes/concord clips hair safe, long hair style how to: http://alonghair.wordpress.com
Sunduster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sunduster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2006 at 6:16pm
  When you go to bed at night put your hair up if you can. Less tossing around, tugging and pulling on it. Also less stress. When the ends get split, they have to be trimmed off. So it seems like it takes forever to grow. So prevent some of that splitting. Get your hair up. Also don't use a hair dryer on it, any more than needed. The heat will also damage it, and cause stunt growth. Don't use a brush on wet hair. Use a fine tooth comb. Do olive oil treatments every two weeks or a month. What ever you find time for. Steep sage tea.That's good for hair growth. So is rosemary. When you do put your hair up, put it in an elastic head band. Too keep it from sliding out, put a few drops of conditioner on the inside. It will help grip on better. Ya know that plastic head band they use to keep your hair back? Put some conditioner on the inside of that to. It won't slde.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic