Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

guys in heels and stockings

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
ShowStoppers View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShowStoppers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2008 at 11:27am

OMG, total turn off

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShowStoppers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2008 at 11:28am
If my man requested to wear my shoes I would kick his a** out of our house

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShowStoppers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2008 at 11:28am
EUGH, just the thought
Jasadin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jasadin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2008 at 9:09pm
Originally posted by ShowStoppers ShowStoppers wrote:

If my man requested to wear my shoes I would kick his a** out of our house

I think it's easy to do that if he's just some guy you've known for a little while
but what if you are in love....or even married to this dude?

bigmomma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigmomma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2008 at 10:17pm
 I DONT KNOW NO MAN (AND WHEN I SAY MAN I MEAN EVERY MAN I KNOW) WHO WOULD DO THAT sh*t! AND WHO'S  WOMEN WOULD BE OK WITH IT, WORD OF ADVICE KEEP THAT sh*t 2 UR SELF!
First There Was 2 Sets Of Footprints In The Sand, Then There Was 1 Set Of Footprints In The Sand ,When Time Gets Hard And sh*t Hits The Fan God Don't Walk With Me He Carry Me Man!(50)
Jasadin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jasadin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2008 at 8:56am
Originally posted by bigmomma bigmomma wrote:

I DONT KNOW NO MAN (AND WHEN I SAY MAN I MEAN EVERY MAN I KNOW) WHO WOULD DO THAT sh*t! AND WHO'S  WOMEN WOULD BE OK WITH IT, WORD OF ADVICE KEEP THAT sh*t 2 UR SELF!

Hey I know this is shockingShocked to people but c'mon  it ain't that serious compared to some of the stuff people live through.
How well do you really know a man/person anyway?How well do you really know your man?Your male peeps might not be wearing heels and such but they might be on some other type of kink?My point is that behind closed doors and out of your sight anything can happen.I mean do you really think that every guy you know has given you all of his secrets?
Sharyg11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharyg11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2008 at 8:22pm
I'm sorry, but there are plenty of guys out there that are not wearing heels, sneaking into adult clubs or sleeping with trannies. To each its own and all, but I have a problem when people are saying things like "at least his girlfriend knows he's not cheating". How do you know he's not cheating? Just because he admits he likes to wear heels doesn't make him faithfull.

I don't think anybody should settle for someone who into stuff they are not into, and "just be thankfull that they are telling you". And if you are with someone who is into weird stuff and keeps it from you, well, you are with someone who is dishonest, comfused,  and you deserve better.

And what is it with people trying to convince you that there is nothing wrong with that? There is always a psycological factor behind that kind of situation. I'm I saying they are crazy? No. But something happened.

As I said before, if your mate is into the same thing, then that is your thing. I guess good for you. I just don't think is right that if you're not into that kind of stuff, all of the sudden "you're the weird one".

I'm not letting my man wear heels and stockings, and that is that. I don't care how much people say it is no big deal. It is unacceptable to me, and I'm not into that.  And if he's doing it behind my back he better make sure I don't find out. At least if he wants to make it to his next birthday LOL.

"Just be thankful he is honest about it" Give me a break. What's next? "so what your husband likes to have sex with corpses. At least you know about it". C'mon girls, don't believe all guys have issues like that. Not all of them do.
_Princess_ View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Princess_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 13 2008 at 3:57pm
Huh wha say wha?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic