Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Wave Pattern: Lack of effort suits me :P

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Hellfrozeover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hellfrozeover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wave Pattern: Lack of effort suits me :P
    Posted: December 12 2005 at 11:14am

I decided to wash my hair and leave it to airdry without doing anything to it this morning and I got an amazing wave pattern. I always though I only had a wave pattern on the underside of my hair but I had overall waves for the whole day!

Waves!

My huuuuge hair bobbles. They're about 1 cm thick so don't do any damage. Just thought I'd share that for some reason!

My hair colour does just change spontaneously btw. One day it's dark auburn, the next day is bordering on black. Don't know why it does that.

Edited by Hellfrozeover
LadyFrog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyFrog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 12 2005 at 12:00pm
ahhh, pretty!

28.02.06 34 inches
Photos
Lifes a grave. Dig it.
-Wednesday 13
AnaisSatin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnaisSatin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 12 2005 at 12:08pm
Wowzers your hair is so thick! I like the slight wave.
my LJ, 40 inches long
tdouty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tdouty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 12 2005 at 2:52pm
Wowzers indeed!!  I remember reading in another thread about how thick your hair is at the base of the ponytail.  These pictures really show it!  That's interesting how your hair seems to change colors on different days too.  Jennifer's does that, but in her case it usually has to do with the amount of sunlight.  The more sunlight there is, the more the red tints show in her hair.

1c.m.ii
36" as of January 14, 2008

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hellfrozeover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 12 2005 at 3:56pm

Thanks for the compliments. I'm going to keep it wavy for a while I think. My hair is *almost* too thick but I'd never change that. It's just hell when it comes to S&D!

DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 12 2005 at 10:06pm
So thick!   What's your goal length, HFO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hellfrozeover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 13 2005 at 9:51am
Short-term is about waist but I'd like to get it to about my thigh long-term. I'll probably be at waist in early-mid 2007. It will always be somewhere between my waist and thigh after it reaches my thigh though. I don't think I could keep up the full length. Your hair looks great btw. Was it in a braid before the photo was taken?
SpecialKitty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SpecialKitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 13 2005 at 9:55am
Beautiful hair, HFO! I always wanted hair like yours.....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hellfrozeover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 13 2005 at 3:46pm
Thanks!
juri View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 13 2005 at 9:21pm
Whoa, your hair is really thick, and very nice too! 

14.5/29.25/39
1b NC ii/iii
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 15 2005 at 6:37pm
You're very perceptive, HFO... my hair was braid when wet and still damp, when the picture was taken.

Hey Juri, that recent picture looks familiar...   Thanks for sharing the collage!

[ETA: It's amazing how much your hair grew between April and November! ]

Edited by DaveDecker
tdouty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tdouty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 16 2005 at 9:57am
I thought that too.  The April pic looks like very average length hair, but in the November pic your hair looks "long".  It looks like your hair grew a good 4 inches at least in that time period.

1c.m.ii
36" as of January 14, 2008
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic