Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Off Topic Closed

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
100 GRAND View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 100 GRAND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Off Topic Closed
    Posted: December 13 2005 at 8:54pm

Off topic

Edited by 100 GRAND
THECHOSEN1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote THECHOSEN1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 13 2005 at 9:01pm
keep off topics in the off topic section this is not realting to waves

if u got a off topic post it there not here
waveing is mental a barrier u must over come

illadelph View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote illadelph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 13 2005 at 9:24pm
^yea. be careful with OT here. number 2. it is a great loss. the man truely did change.
T foster 0202 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T foster 0202 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 13 2005 at 9:26pm
O/T no comment....
"Girls like them low cut ceasars and the deep waves"
    Became a vet 12/23/05
GenoTheLowrider View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GenoTheLowrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 13 2005 at 9:43pm
Hell it was sad to see him go, but he did murder some people.  Never showed any remorse for it.......
"Keepin it Low"
wavekid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wavekid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 14 2005 at 11:58am
ot but also god says thall shall not kill noteye for eye and that 2 wrongs don't make a right
treat people the way you want to be treated
Ice-Man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ice-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 14 2005 at 2:49pm
^AMEN TO DAT
THE KEY TO 360'S IS TO BRUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GenoTheLowrider View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GenoTheLowrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 14 2005 at 9:34pm
True dat, guess Arnold didnt see it the same way though.....
"Keepin it Low"
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 16 2005 at 1:11pm

Good topic!

Go for it. I think we need to talk about this one. A man's life is at stake.

Down here in Texas, "The execution capital of America", they have executed 13 Black MEN this year alone. Huntsville, Tx is where they kill all the black men in Texas.  They use to hang them from trees in Huntsville, but now they just gas them up with drugs to kill them.

Everytime I pass through Huntsville on my way to Houston, I see all the Redneck police and prison guards. It's an very strange feeling to drive pass a place that kills more Black MEN than any other place in the US. Huntsville, Texas also houses federal prisoners from all over the country.

Edited by BIGGMike
Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 16 2005 at 1:17pm

The

now-retireded "Old Sparky" electric chair used to electrocute Texas prisoners to death (on exhibit at the Texas Prison Museum in Huntsville)

An "x" before the D.O.C. prisoner number indicates that the person was executed by the State, but no family member claimed the deceased's body

Main entrance of the Death House where witnesses to the execution enter the building just before the 6 pm execution time

Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 16 2005 at 1:20pm

What is his name? Tooky, the ex crip leader?

sjay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sjay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 16 2005 at 2:33pm
yep, thas his name. tooky williams. not sure about that spelling. and yep, he used to be the crip gang leader too

Ice-Man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ice-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 16 2005 at 2:57pm
YEP TOOKI TOOKIE USED TO BE AND EX-CRIP BUT HE THEN TURNED HIS LIFE AROUND IN PRISON AND THEN HE STARTED TALKING AGAINST GANGS AND STUFF ALSO THEY HAVE A MOVIE ON HIM CALLED REDEMPTION STARING JAMIEFOXX GOOD MOVIE BUT ONE THING THAT GETS ME IS THIS TOOKIE YOU DA ONE THAT SATRTED THE GANG THERE TO MANY NOW SO WHATS THE DEAL STOPIN DEM?
Ice-Man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ice-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 16 2005 at 2:58pm
^^ YEAH ITS SPELLED TOOKIE SJAY
sjay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sjay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 16 2005 at 3:02pm

Originally posted by Ice-Man Ice-Man wrote:

YEP TOOKI TOOKIE USED TO BE AND EX-CRIP BUT HE THEN TURNED HIS LIFE AROUND IN PRISON AND THEN HE STARTED TALKING AGAINST GANGS AND STUFF ALSO THEY HAVE A MOVIE ON HIM CALLED REDEMPTION STARING JAMIEFOXX GOOD MOVIE BUT ONE THING THAT GETS ME IS THIS TOOKIE YOU DA ONE THAT SATRTED THE GANG THERE TO MANY NOW SO WHATS THE DEAL STOPIN DEM?

people get older, wiser. some ppl realize their mistakes. maybe prison made him change his outlook on life. iono, maybe he never knew it would go this far. who thought wave sites would go this far?

Ice-Man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ice-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 16 2005 at 3:05pm
TRUE DAT BUT IF I COULD ASK HIM A QUESTION IF HE WAS ALIVE I WOULD ASK WHAT MADE U CHANGE YOUR LIFE AROUND AND WHAT MADE U GO AGAINST THE MONSTERS (CRIPS) YOU CREATED?
sjay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sjay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 16 2005 at 3:05pm
^thas actually a good question

Ice-Man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ice-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 16 2005 at 3:10pm
THANXS BUT WHAT THEY KILL HIM WIT INJECTION?
100 GRAND View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 100 GRAND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 16 2005 at 6:12pm

Yeah they injected him. This is what he felt.-His muscles slowly paralizing till he could no longer fell them. Then slowly going to sleep till he nods off. Then the big stuff kicked in returning him to god.

He didn't what to apologize cuz he felt that would be sayin he did the murders. So schartznagger killed him. Despite what goes on In the court we all be judged by the king of kings. Our lips will be stitched shut and our action though out life will speak for us. And If our good deeds out weigh our bad then we will be spared. I think Tookies good deeds out weighed his bad. But I'm not the judge.

pmp4lfjmike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmp4lfjmike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 16 2005 at 6:18pm
Tookie gone now.. May he rest in peace.. I steel think schartsnagger is a azz... who voted for him smdh..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic