Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2006 Style

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kissman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kissman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2006 Style
    Posted: December 15 2005 at 2:22am

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Let's start a thread on what you think 2006 will have as a "trend".

Is it going to be a "short hair" year?

A curly year? A "straight" year? A long hair year?

Let's hear it......

Rosalie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rosalie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 15 2005 at 10:05pm
Long hair year. Though I have short hair myself it's getting a bit overdone...
Lorna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lorna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 20 2005 at 1:31pm
Going to be a short hair year for me, but generally a long one. Thinking about another short cut, but not sure if I can pull off short at the sides as well as the back- will see.
Rosalie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rosalie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 20 2005 at 5:41pm
Well for me personally, short hair all the way! Loving my cropped curls. I might start growing it out, but I doubt it will get that long for the first half of the year, so it's going to be cutely short for a while.
trophywife View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trophywife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 28 2005 at 9:30am
Grow, grow, grow my boat!
Sugarloaf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sugarloaf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 29 2005 at 1:57pm
Had a chin length bob today.  To me that is a long style after decades of a "boy's" hairstyle!!  I'm growing it longer very slowly as I like the ends to look good. I think the fashion seems to be for long natural hair.  Maybe I'm just noticing what I want to notice!
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2006 at 3:14am
I'm just discouraged that the short hair trends are so few, far-between, and short-lived :-( .
More awesome than a manatee!
Rosalie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rosalie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2006 at 10:14am
I don't think they are Kuroneko. And I'm saying that as a long hair to short hair convert. There are a lot more short bobs and pixie cuts going around than bum length fleaces.
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 15 2006 at 4:16am

However, it always seems the majority of women have shoulder- to mid back-length.  So neither extreme is the norm, it's the middle-of-the-road girls who always seem to dominate.  *shrugs*

More awesome than a manatee!
katay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote katay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 10 2006 at 8:39am

i'M A MIDDLE HAIR GIRL, WHATEVER THAT MEANS, RIGHT? LOL!;)_

bASICALLY, I HAVE HAIR THAT'S 2 1/2INCHES ABOVE MY SHOULDERS. i GUESS i'M HAPPY WITH MY CURRENT STYLE. bUT i DON'T WANT MY HAIR TO BE LONGER THAN MY SHOULDERS! THANKS,...;)

God Bless,...
Katie
katay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote katay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2006 at 11:40am

Hi,

I'm now proud to sport a angle(almost inverted) Bob style.

It's been so long since I have wanted short hair, and LOVE IT!!!

God Bless,...
Katie
demodoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demodoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2006 at 1:21pm
It looks like a "long" year to me.  I see mostly shoulder to mid-back styles here even though it stays hot and humid all year round.  It seems like the young people in our culture set the styles that everyone copies and they are all very long right now and if they aren't they are getting extensions (Sienna Miller).  I don't like long hair and never have so I am hopeful that someone will come along and wow the world with a really nice short style and we'll see the pendulum swing the other way for awhile.  The long, flowing look is boring me.
"It is better to look marvelous than to feel marvelous" Billy Crystal
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic