Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedFABOLOUS' WAVES

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Cardinal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cardinal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FABOLOUS' WAVES
    Posted: January 15 2005 at 11:19am
MAN I SAW THE BABY VIDEO TODAY, BUT WHEN I SAW IT TODAY I WAS LOOKIN CLOSE...USUALLY U CAN SEE HIS WAVES FROM DISTANCE...MIKE SHOREY WAS SPINNIN, BUT IT LOOKED LIKE FAB HAD A LOWER CUT THAN HE USUALLY GOT...ALMOST AS IF HE WENT BALD LIKE A FEW WEEKS B4 THE BABY VIDEO...I SAY NO WAVES...IT LOOKED LIKE HE'S STARTIN OVER AGAIN...I ONO
masonbetha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote masonbetha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 15 2005 at 11:21am
yes finally he cut them shiz off thank god

JiggaMan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JiggaMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 15 2005 at 12:05pm
do I smell a hater...you mad Fab waves better than Mase??
Official Dream Team Member
Dream Team Website

"DatYoungStar"...going to Hollywood and bringing Brooklyn along son
pmp4lfjmike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmp4lfjmike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 15 2005 at 12:07pm
LOL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote masonbetha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 15 2005 at 12:12pm
fab waves is tight but he would never have been sucessfull without mase remeber that

1800FabFlow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1800FabFlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 15 2005 at 12:15pm
Originally posted by masonbetha masonbetha wrote:

fab waves is tight but he would never have been sucessfull without mase remeber that

yeah fab went to atlanta and mase taught him how to rap in church.....and mase introduced him to clue....mase also wrote fab's first hit "cant deny it"
i gotcha
http://dreamteam360.net/forums
we're the real wavers stay
JiggaMan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JiggaMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 15 2005 at 12:19pm
what you mean??...last time I checked, he's successful because of HOT97 (the radio station out here in NYC), DJ Clue (who brought him in to freestyle on the radio), and the people of New York who loved the way he freestyle on HOT97.
Dream Team Website

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote masonbetha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 15 2005 at 12:20pm
Mase fathered Fabolous's whole style, so who does he think he is trying to go at him? Speaking of Mase, does anyone notice that he still has a legacy going on? Look at the rappers that came out after him: Fabolous, Cash Money Millionaires (1998-2000), Lloyd Banks, Cassidy, Jadakiss, Lil Flip, and Kanye West (well, he always said that Mase was his most favorite rapper).

pmp4lfjmike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmp4lfjmike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 15 2005 at 12:23pm

Mase fathered Fabolous's whole style, so who does he think he is trying to go at him? Speaking of Mase, does anyone notice that he still has a legacy going on? Look at the rappers that came out after him: Fabolous, Cash Money Millionaires (1998-2000), Lloyd Banks, Cassidy, Jadakiss, Lil Flip, and Kanye West (well, he always said that Mase was his most favorite rapper).
TRUE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote masonbetha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 15 2005 at 12:25pm
Fabolous: When I first heard it I was like, "Well, everyone gets a comparison." It was OK, 'cause Mase was doing his thing at the time. Then I did a song with him, and I was like, "'A'ight, there's a voice similarity." People were saying, "Y'all kind of flow the same way." I knew that after people heard me they'd be able to separate the two. When you first hear somebody, you're like, "Who's that? He sounds like ... " But once you keep hearing them, then that becomes their identity. As long as people can distinguish, I don't care about the comparison. I take it as a compliment-mtv.com

JiggaMan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JiggaMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 15 2005 at 12:33pm
man that's the same thing like we were talkin' bout on this forum with Fab and Banks. We assume that Banks is biting Fab's style but do we know for sure???..NO. So you have an assumption that Mase is the reason Fab is successful but I doubt it.
Dream Team Website

1800FabFlow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1800FabFlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 15 2005 at 12:58pm
back to the topic.....

yeah fab's waves wasnt as defined as in breathe but shoreys stood out
http://dreamteam360.net/forums
we're the real wavers stay
A STUPID THUG View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A STUPID THUG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 15 2005 at 2:27pm

a mase dikk rider wow
Treezy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Treezy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 15 2005 at 2:31pm
yea i see wut'chall talkin bout, it looked as if fab wuz juss like fuk it..."ill get'um back anyway"...haha....but ay have yall seen Razah's video.....dat niggaz **** iz on dip status.......360...
You might catch the King with a singer/
but touchin my doorbell's the only way I put a ring on your finger/-Lloyd Banks
J Mos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J Mos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 15 2005 at 3:40pm
fuk u treezy!
"rappers not from Cali like to copy 'Pac hella/
so in every song I give my 'state props' like Roc-a-Fella"

1 plus 2

J Mos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J Mos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 15 2005 at 3:41pm
lol j/p my nigg...

1 plus 2

J Mos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J Mos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 15 2005 at 3:43pm
but yeah fab wuz slackin off in that video...i wuz like...where they go?! he just had em a minute ago! wut happened? same wit that nigga usher...hiz sh*t used 2 dip 2 but he done cut it too low and now they gone bye bye haha...i aint never lettin go of my ish tho hell naw...

1 plus 2

Cardinal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cardinal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 15 2005 at 4:01pm
Originally posted by 1800FabFlow 1800FabFlow wrote:

back to the topic.....

yeah fab's waves wasnt as defined as in breathe but shoreys stood out

THANK U...U NIGGAS GET BACK ON TOPIC....I KNEW I WASN'T SEEIN SHYT...IT LOOK LIKE HE'S STARTIN OVER AGAIN...MIKE SHOREY ROCKIN THA DARK CEASAR.....FAB HAD HIS ISH LOW AS I'VE EVER SEEN THEM.....

AS FAR AS WHO HAD BETTER WAVES.....FABOLOUS HANDS DOWN....HIS SHYT WAS MORE DEEP AND DEFINED, BUT I GUESS THEY NO NO MORE.....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote masonbetha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 15 2005 at 4:09pm
listen to father betha my waves is as deep as ya grandmas grave(not intened to your grandma just rhyming)fab aint got nothing on harlem world look a his lip look like he smoke to much ish put some vaseline on that b**ch(no homo) so u claim u da greatest thing to come out of besti but how you get rob onya own hood like fifty u got issues come to my church and let me bless you with my presence put some holy water on ya waves go get haircut cut the it ta the grain now it fades didnt mama tell u ta raise ya grades while you got ya p.h.d player haters degree i gradute wth straight bs holla

Cardinal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cardinal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 15 2005 at 4:11pm

listen to father betha my waves is as deep as ya grandmas grave(not intened to your grandma just rhyming)fab aint got nothing on harlem world look a his lip look like he smoke to much ish put some vaseline that b**ch so u claim u da greatest thing to come out of besti but how you get rob on hood like fifty u got issues come to my church and let me bless you with my presence put some holy water on ya waves go get hauircut cut the it ta the grain now it fades didnt mama tell u ta raise ya grades while you got ya p.h.d player haters degree i gradute wth straight bs holla

I WAS SERIOUSLY ABOUT TO GET INTO YOU ASS BOI....LUCKLY IT WAS JUST A RHYME BUT I THOUGHT U WAS RUNNIN IT DOGG,WHEWW......OMG
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic