Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Locked(OT)PHOTOSHOP BATTLE..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author
Blackie006 View Drop Down
BigChimiKing

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blackie006 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2005 at 10:28pm
Originally posted by BodyGuard BodyGuard wrote:

We would really appreciate some feedback guys...

That's nice.

#1hotboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote #1hotboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2005 at 12:52am

BodyGuard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BodyGuard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2005 at 10:30pm
I had to bump this topic.
Not because of my skills but because of hers.

"i will make life very uncomfortable 4 u on the internet....u mess wit me bad enough..." -Cardinal an e-thug at his finest.
#1hotboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote #1hotboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 22 2005 at 2:06pm
coo

Twista View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 22 2005 at 2:21pm

;] Short hair.. i find jada pinkit... way better looking than her! I aint gonna give up.. on her .. she aint jada smith!

Jada Pinkett Smith is da fyreee

BodyGuard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BodyGuard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 22 2005 at 2:42pm
Originally posted by Twista Twista wrote:

;] Short hair.. i find jada pinkit... way better looking than her! I aint gonna give up.. on her .. she aint jada smith!

Hmm...That's nice and all, but that wasn't why I made the sig.
Vivian Green is an excellent singer and songwriter. The sig has nothing to do with looks.

"i will make life very uncomfortable 4 u on the internet....u mess wit me bad enough..." -Cardinal an e-thug at his finest.
Twista View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 22 2005 at 3:12pm

Originally posted by Twista Twista wrote:

Hmm...That's nice and all, but that wasn't why I made the sig.
Vivian Green is an excellent singer and songwriter. The sig has nothing to do with looks.

ya i was thinkin dat, but everyone kno guyz.... looks over thougts of what rights ;]. Just jada is my girl and i know she had short hair b4 so that made me think of her when i saw yo new sig. Yo skillz are nice though, BG
Blackie006 View Drop Down
BigChimiKing

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blackie006 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 22 2005 at 3:34pm
Where can I download Adobe Photoshop for Windows?

BodyGuard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BodyGuard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 22 2005 at 3:43pm
Originally posted by Blackie006 Blackie006 wrote:

Where can I download Adobe Photoshop for Windows?

Dunno, I have a legal version of the program.
But if you get a version I know some places that will help you familiarize yourself with the program.

#1hotboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote #1hotboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 22 2005 at 6:59pm

#1hotboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote #1hotboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 23 2005 at 12:05pm

#1hotboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote #1hotboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 23 2005 at 1:46pm

BodyGuard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BodyGuard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 23 2005 at 3:49pm
If this magazine was set before you would you read it? I'd really like some feedback...

#1hotboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote #1hotboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 23 2005 at 3:59pm
that is pimp

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
  Share Topic