Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

*VOTE FOR NEW 360 VETS*

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Poll Question: who will be the newest 360 vet?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
5 [10.00%]
21 [42.00%]
22 [44.00%]
2 [4.00%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 23 2005 at 10:02am

Congradulations to T-foster and LBoog

Welcome to the 360VETS. You are to be respected and recognized as spinnas with the gift

Edited by BIGGMike
Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 23 2005 at 10:03am
Yea it was close. First LBoog was ahead then Tfoster.
Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
pmp4lfjmike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmp4lfjmike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 23 2005 at 10:04am
so tfrost and lboog is in? i thought it could only be 1

brush to spin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brush to spin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 23 2005 at 10:12am
to both
papaose is a beast
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 23 2005 at 10:15am

Chi-Town_Boy and Brush to Spinn, I want you guys to know it is still an honor to be in the election. I know there are plenty guys who wanted to be in your place.

Don't worry man, your chance is coming. Hang in there guys.

PMP been here for a while, he was not always a 360VET. I remember when he was a newbie and now he's a moderator. The only reason he's a moderator right now is because he kept coming back and did not give up.

Be here for the next election. You will have an edge on the other guys because you have more experience.

Edited by BIGGMike

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmp4lfjmike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 23 2005 at 10:15am

Ha ha ha well I was a vet first j/k...

BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 23 2005 at 10:17am
Yes that's true, you were one of the first 360VETS
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 23 2005 at 10:19am
PMP tell them what they have to do now. We need them to post their method and pic, right. Also tell them what is expected of them now that they are 360VETS.

Edited by BIGGMike

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmp4lfjmike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 23 2005 at 10:22am
Ight what is expected is to help noobs and give them great advice.. you also need a update of your waves like every month?..I guess and you needa stay calm and respectful

BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 23 2005 at 10:30am

Stay calm, you dig!

Handle these newbies like they brand new. Some of them are going to come in here talking crazy and disrespecting people. You have to check them in a way that will not take away from your own respect. Don't, I repeat, don't use foul language here.

The N word is out of the question man. Be an example. You see how Sjay handle himself, you need to do the same thing. That cat is cool. We can't have 360VETS tripping and getting Banned for bad behavior.

BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 23 2005 at 10:31am
Post your Methods and Pictures in the 360VETS Method topic.
T foster 0202 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T foster 0202 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 23 2005 at 10:46am
Originally posted by BIGGMike BIGGMike wrote:

Congradulations to T-foster and LBoog

Welcome to the 360VETS. You are to respected and recognized as spinnas with the gift

I am glad that we both got in because we basically went back an forth throughout the whole poll and it would have been a upset if one of use couldnt get in as hard as we worked.

Chi and Brush I bet anything next election yall will get in and once that next selection comes around I will be voting for one of yall for sure....

Cant say who but its between yall as far as I am concerned

"Girls like them low cut ceasars and the deep waves"
    Became a vet 12/23/05
sjay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sjay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 23 2005 at 11:09am

congrats to all that were nominated. i hope yall recognized the honor in jes being nominated.

and then congrats to LBoog and TFoster. you guys deserve it.

Jae-Tills View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jae-Tills Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 23 2005 at 11:20am

congrats to all da people dat were nominated and xtra congrats to da 2 people dat won

work like a slave eat like a king
T foster 0202 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T foster 0202 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 23 2005 at 11:26am
Thanx fam.... Tills and sjay.
"Girls like them low cut ceasars and the deep waves"
    Became a vet 12/23/05
LBoog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LBoog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 23 2005 at 11:51am

thanx yall

yo brush to spin and chi-town yall r going to be VETS next time i bet

hang around homies plez, yo t foster close race home boi but we're in so  congrats to t foster, brush, and chi-town

Al B Sure negro with the hair all wavy
Hit lakeshore girls go all crazy
Hit the freeway go at least bout 80
Boned so much that summer even had him a baby

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmp4lfjmike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 23 2005 at 12:22pm
Yall gonna be there 1 day just wait your turn.. It goes by fast

Chi-Town_Boy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chi-Town_Boy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 23 2005 at 1:51pm
congrats to both
Making A Big Comeback New Pics Coming Soon

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic