Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedMY crown feels weird

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
EIGHTY View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EIGHTY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: MY crown feels weird
    Posted: January 16 2005 at 3:41am
The crown of my head is kinda crispy, I dont know y but I never felt this until I started trying to get waves, Yo know the pics of the top pf a guys head and his waves are spining like a bulls eye, u know the center, thats where it feels crispy like when u brush ya hair in the wrong direction. IS this ok???
Those Who Fear Fate Live The Lives
Of Cowards!

Fuck M they call me Eighty baby, IM 17 so that makes me an 80's baby, Im so shady so hate me be ya friend just ta steal ya ladie, have bytches so wet that they wana rape me
MulattoBoi07 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MulattoBoi07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 16 2005 at 7:52am
It does that for me as well. I think partly because at the crown of your head the hair circles out to the rest.
JuneBug11412 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JuneBug11412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 16 2005 at 11:01am
that use to happen to me but know is startin to get smooth
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic