Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedAre "We" Getting Left Behind????

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Ice-Man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ice-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 22 2005 at 2:29pm
AMEN
THE KEY TO 360'S IS TO BRUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 22 2005 at 2:53pm
Originally posted by sjay sjay wrote:

^kanye is a voice for many ppl. he says things that many are scared to say through a media that connects with younger ppl. ie... rap

This is true. He is a voice for many people.

Look at the things I say, am I afraid to say what is true?

Some people are afraid to say the things he or I say. So Kanye West is the voice of many people. Some people fear what will happen to them.

I don't fear anybody but God. That's why I say what I feel is true. I know some people don't like me for this. They didn't like MLK or Malcolm either. That's why they hate on me. Let them hate on me, I'm gonna keep telling you young men the truth so you can be free and survive in this messed up world. Think about.

Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
P Street View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P Street Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 22 2005 at 3:25pm

^kanye is a voice for many ppl. he says things that many are scared to say through a media that connects with younger ppl. ie... rap

when it comes to being a voice, i think Nas is more to the point than kanye. kanye says things but then he also wants to be associated with white people and their world.

Neophyte no longer
THECHOSEN1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote THECHOSEN1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 22 2005 at 3:32pm
Originally posted by P Street P Street wrote:

when it comes to being a voice, i think Nas is more to the point than kanye. kanye says things but then he also wants to be associated with white people and their world.

how dose he want to be assocated with white people
waveing is mental a barrier u must over come

BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 23 2005 at 1:42pm
Nas is something special
Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
pmp4lfjmike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmp4lfjmike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 23 2005 at 2:27pm
What kinda product you use biggmike?

BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 27 2005 at 10:10am

Naw homie we on some African culture right now. 

Coming up as a young teen, I remember seeing more families together  back then than right now. Everybody breaking up talking about childsupport and being independent. In the US we young men are really in trouble because many of us do NOT go to school.

Kanye and Nas is on some get money stay free. Both them cats speak of things that other rappers skip over cause they trying to cross over and sell more records. So that's kinda how I am. I know I'm not the most popular person with everybody but I'll still reach a lot of people with my message. 

Edited by BIGGMike
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 27 2005 at 12:38pm
Originally posted by BIGGMike BIGGMike wrote:

Main reasons

1. White Corporate America accept Black Women but reject Black MEN that have the same education and experience. TRUE!!!!!!!!

2. No Male role models in Black Families.

3. Don't want to marry or don't stay married.

4. No African Pride (Some say they are not of Africa,.... WRONG)

5. Have been fooled into thinking some people care about them when they really don't.

6. Being used as a Tool to discredit and emasculate Black MEN.

7.  No Religion or Spiritual beliefs. No God in school anymore.

8. Feminist Gone Wild (Destroying Human Kind, if you destroy MEN, you destroy human kind)

9. Negative sterotypes, Negative images of Black Men

10. YOUNG BLACK MALES NOT LISTENING OR RESPECTING THEIR ELDERS!!!!!!

lilkeke918 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilkeke918 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 28 2005 at 12:31am

I don’t call my self African bc I’m not from Africa. Acts in the bible talks about prophets and in 13:1 prophets were called Niger meaning black. Where are the prophets from? Exactly my original black people migrated to Africa to spread their teachings. Go against expectations I am constantly told I will go no where and be nothing. This come from the mouth of many corporate white americans. Yet I constantly prove them wrong. People will not hire you, then hire yourself become your own boss and start a company. Do your research find out how corporate America works. Then come up with a idea they cant live without. Nothings wrong with a female raising you so long she is in the correct state of mind, and tells her child whether it be male or not the truth about the world. So they wont grow up baby minded (naive). Stop watching tv so much and start reading books. Which is another reason why we don’t have positive role models on tv. Kids grow up seeing gangsters and drug dealers which in turn they become that their selves. Creating more gangsters & drug dealers. 80 percent of the people you see on tv don’t actually live the life they portray to you. Also elders have to get away from the seen and not heard belief. Even if they are young they have opinions and should have the right to express that. So until they stop telling kids they don’t know nuttin or that ain’t been through the things they have, because they have grown up in today’s society they have endured at times worst. They don’t deserve respect.

Edited by lilkeke918
Im an Ocean yall cats are just ponds
pmp4lfjmike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmp4lfjmike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 28 2005 at 8:56am

This is serius stuff right here

BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 10 2006 at 11:48am

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic