Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

360 Wave T-shirts!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
fatzbusta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatzbusta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 360 Wave T-shirts!!!!
    Posted: January 14 2006 at 12:31pm
They will soon learn until then we the older generation have to set an example
THECHOSEN1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote THECHOSEN1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 14 2006 at 11:44am
Originally posted by BIGGMike BIGGMike wrote:

Originally posted by THECHOSEN1 THECHOSEN1 wrote:

i dont like the "Spinning For Freedom"

What wrong with that? Black MEN and MEN of Color are oppressed in many was. They are also discriminated against in employment, in the court system, and everywhere else. I think it's a good Motto. Thanks

true but spinning for freedom isn...t working its setting the wrong vibe for the shirt dosnt fit ....maybe u might like it but I know the younger popuation might not
waveing is mental a barrier u must over come

liltmac View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liltmac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 14 2006 at 10:40am
iu would buy one if yall had dem in tall tees

My waves are 720, you only 180
My name is liltmac aka lilkobe     

fatzbusta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatzbusta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2006 at 2:46pm
well were is this site...?
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2006 at 11:20am

Originally posted by THECHOSEN1 THECHOSEN1 wrote:

What wrong with that? Black MEN and MEN of Color are oppressed in many was. They are also discriminated against in employment, in the court system, and everywhere else. I think it's a good Motto. Thanks

Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
fatzbusta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatzbusta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2006 at 10:04am
i wasnt feelin' it but hell i want a shirt
essco waves View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote essco waves Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2006 at 9:43am
well i didnt know yall was gonna take it so seriously
fatzbusta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatzbusta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2006 at 12:20am

How bout this show like briefcase of hair products use to wave and on top put "Tools of the Trade"

Or

Have a saying, "Life is like waves, go with the grain or against"

Or

Put a wave pattern that goes around the shirt

SlickyRicky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SlickyRicky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2006 at 8:09pm
spinnin too much too handle
pmp4lfjmike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmp4lfjmike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2006 at 7:55pm
Lol its corny to you..You afraid what ppl gonna say?HAAAA..Man be who ya wanna be don't mind them fools..why is it corny?

brush to spin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brush to spin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2006 at 7:47pm
Originally posted by essco waves essco waves wrote:

im not gonna get one but yo fam i was just askin a question,i didnt know some of yall was corny like that.well i aint tryin to start anything with anyone on here.
go to sleep  no body want to here wat a newbie got to say b
papaose is a beast

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote essco waves Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2006 at 7:40pm
im not gonna get one but yo fam i was just askin a question,i didnt know some of yall was corny like that.well i aint tryin to start anything with anyone on here.
sjay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sjay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2006 at 7:35pm

Originally posted by essco waves essco waves wrote:

yo im not tryin to be rude or hard on anyone but aint it kinda of corny to were a shirt about waves.if not to me it is.

you dont have to get one.

if you spinnin hard, and ur on top of ur game... is shirt a w/ a slogan corny, or the truth?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote essco waves Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2006 at 7:32pm
yo im not tryin to be rude or hard on anyone but aint it kinda of corny to wear a shirt about waves.if not to me it is.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote essco waves Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2006 at 5:52pm
yo im not tryin to be rude or hard on anyone but aint it kinda of corny to were a shirt about waves.if not to me it is.
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2006 at 4:08pm

I need a few 360VETs to step up and get some final suggestions.

There is no hurry if we need better ideas. But we need to settle this to get an order in so they can start printing them up.

Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2006 at 4:05pm

Dig it, I'm working on it!

My boss already said T's are good for the site so, all we need to do is come up with something everybody will agree on.

Can't please everybody, but hopefully we will agree on something soon.  

THECHOSEN1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote THECHOSEN1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2006 at 2:52pm
waveing is mental a barrier u must over come

Ice-Man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ice-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2006 at 2:25pm

YEAH DATS TIGHT

THE KEY TO 360'S IS TO BRUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
chillin22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chillin22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2006 at 2:23pm
those are both hot biggmike. i feelin the "Spinning for Freedom." 
the wave game is a game of stategies, methods, and experience to become a champion!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic