Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

chea! can i have it like that frestlye

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
THECHOSEN1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote THECHOSEN1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: chea! can i have it like that frestlye
    Posted: December 28 2005 at 4:23pm
ladies and gentleman!

its chosen
lets do it .....
uh uh on and oning my beats are playing its addicting u gone be hooked like a fish /
u gone have to listen a little harder when im rapping cause its more than a freestyle its a story true story if u cant get the single cut ur service with sirus and get a dish/
now my vesion so clear out the window of my moms and pops car  and im talking on my celly and all the sh*t u can hear...Hello can You Hear Me Now/
on and oning i control them with my waves ,when i spit that fiyaa im gone knock u off track u gone have to slow down/
im always 1 step ahead so BE WARE WHEN i spit that fiyya like wyclef ima get u hiyya/yez zur

Can I have it like that ?You got like that
Can I have it like that ?You Got like that
Can I Have It like that ?You got like that

so drop ya brush and grap ya hips act like u aint trying to get them spinna right quick/

part 2

on and oning Im the lamest rapper her , see i can do it this way i can do it in the getta way ha ima liar/

easy....

waveing is mental a barrier u must over come

pmp4lfjmike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmp4lfjmike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 28 2005 at 6:15pm
lol you my fam.. dog

THECHOSEN1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote THECHOSEN1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 28 2005 at 7:11pm
had to add my mix to it   me and pmp coming better
waveing is mental a barrier u must over come

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic