Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Miss Russia Alexandra Ivanovskaya

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Ally<3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ally<3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 15 2008 at 4:54am
Okay I'm so intregued with this Locks of Love thing. What's the go? Spill!

Hair's pretty, too long, but whatever. She's looking a bit creepy in that pic.
Lester View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 16 2009 at 8:40am
Where is she? Haven't heard or seen anything about her.
_Princess_ View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Princess_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 16 2009 at 1:42pm
Wow thats long
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 17 2009 at 6:21am
Not much news about what she's doing now, but she should be at least 19 and so available for Kramer's attentions. Here are some more photos.

Jared View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jared Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 17 2009 at 3:19pm
I have to admit, she sure has gorgeous hair.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2009 at 12:01am
Originally posted by fatmoogas fatmoogas wrote:

Not much news about what she's doing now, but she should be at least 19 and so available for Kramer's attentions. Here are some more photos. 

"Not much news about what she's doing now..." Heck, no news at all about what she's doing now. Just old news. I'm not quite sure why this subject even came up again.

"...Kramer's attentions." I don't even know the point you're trying to make here, but please stop, OK? I'm not going to get provoked by you and your ways like the old days. So stop, please.
Who has more fun than people?
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2009 at 8:06am
Originally posted by Kramer Kramer wrote:

Not just for Dave, I hope. I wonder if she's involved in some mail-order bride system there. Aww, she's only 16!

Photo:<!--###IMAGE_BRIEF###-->

http://english.people.com.cn/200512/27/eng20051227_231144.ht ml

http://channels.netscape.com/celebrity/bigpic.jsp?photoid=20 051222XIAS102.jpg&this=2&searchpage=search.jsp&c ap=%27miss+world%27&w=ap+or+reuters+or+afp%2Fgetty+image s&max=8&first=&fs=

This last link shows an enormous photo:

http://www.imagecash.net/image.php?file=474789835&owner= slippy

Just a joking reference to this Kramer. Not as good as your famous sexist remark during your disagreement with the apparently gone but not forgotten Ohnonotdon when during a diagreement about hair, you communicated the remark to him: "You'd do her wouldn't you?" I can't be bothered to dredge it up--but I'm sure you remember it very well.
Lester View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2012 at 2:28pm
Has anybody heard any new information about her?
Lester View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 25 2014 at 12:36am
Been a long time since we heard anything
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 25 2014 at 10:56am
Nothing current, but here is a link to a 2010 photo someone posted on Facebook. The caption says Alexandra is the one at left -- with the bangs!

Here is the full caption, cut and pasted here:

REUNIAN 
From left: Miss Russia 2005 Alexandra Ivanovkaya, Miss Russia 2009 Sofia Rudyeva, Vice-Miss Russia 2007 Vera Krasova (who came up fourth at the Moss Universe 2008 competition, Miss Russia 2001/Miss Universe 2002 Oksana Fyodorova, a TV host, Miss Russia 2004 Diana Zaripova, Miss Russia 2006 Tatiana Kotova, a soloist of the VIA Gra group, and Miss Russia 2002 Svetlana Koroleva at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel, Moscow, on International Children's Day.

Edited by Kramer - November 25 2014 at 11:03am
Who has more fun than people?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic