Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Miss Russia Alexandra Ivanovskaya

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Hellfrozeover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hellfrozeover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Miss Russia Alexandra Ivanovskaya
    Posted: December 29 2005 at 2:25pm

>

One for Dave. I envy Russian women for their hair!

Edited by Hellfrozeover
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 29 2005 at 4:45pm
ChelseaB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChelseaB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 29 2005 at 9:05pm
She is very cute, she looks much older then 16. Her hair is so thick! That braid is gorgeous! For it to be that long and she only being 16, she must have never had a real big haircut, wonder if she has ever been to a hairdresser.
Chelsea~*
www.myspace.com/chelsea_nicole_boyd
Hair Type: 1a/1b-N-ii
Jared View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jared Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2005 at 2:29pm
With hair that long and gorgeous she should never go to a hairdresser. Was their any other girls at the pagent with long hair?
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2005 at 7:15pm
Wow I hope she will keep it long and not mess with what god gave her. I notice that when lady's start useing hair coloring and other things hair has this thining that you just can't get back.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
madmoney fan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote madmoney fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 31 2005 at 2:01pm
She ought to donate atleast eight inches of her hair to locks of love. Since her hair is so thick it would be a good donation.
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 31 2005 at 2:13pm
Oh no not the LOL group. You might just opened a can of hurt.Then again if you don't do anything about your post madmoney fan you don't have anything to worry about. Trust me on this one. I been here for long time. LOL is one thing you don't want to post about. For good or evil.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
Jared View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jared Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 31 2005 at 8:05pm
You're right Mike I can't believe madmoney said those words. I think it would be a tragedy if scissors ever touched her hair.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hellfrozeover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 01 2006 at 4:54am

Unless it was a trim or S&D, yes her hair would do best not to see any scissors. By the look of things, she keeps the ends pretty straight though.

LOL is such a scam. It's only a matter of time before they're brought down.

Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 01 2006 at 9:53am
Hellfrozeover are they over there also in the UK or just US based? Or you guys have your own LOL type group that dose some good? Or in our case just...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hellfrozeover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 01 2006 at 12:45pm
I only know of the US LOL.
Jared View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jared Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 01 2006 at 6:27pm
Hellfrozeover I agree with you that some girls do need to trim their split ends. But by looking at her hair I don't think she needs anything done.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hellfrozeover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 02 2006 at 5:52am

Originally posted by Jared Jared wrote:

Hellfrozeover I agree with you that some girls do need to trim their split ends. But by looking at her hair I don't think she needs anything done.

I agree but what I meant was she probably already does split end trims already. In the picture where her hair is down, the ends are very straight so she probably trims it just to keep it healthy.

Jared View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jared Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 02 2006 at 4:32pm
Hellfrozer I think you are right she most likely does get trims regularly.
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 02 2006 at 9:03pm
Anyone seen her with her hair down. Most I have seen has it braided.
texdillo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texdillo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2006 at 1:20pm
I haven't seen any pictures with it loose.
Longhairdreams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Longhairdreams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2006 at 1:37pm
Her hair is amazing! That braid looks like it weigh 5 lbs. I cant believe she's only 16.She looks much older than that.Its so weird seeing someone so healthy in a pageant.And refreshing.
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2006 at 6:48am
LOL agree with you there Longhairdreams
Jared View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jared Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 15 2007 at 12:32pm
Has anybody seen any recent pics of her? I was wishing she would compete as miss russia in the miss universe pageant.    
Lester View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 14 2008 at 9:50pm
Anybody heard or seen her since winning Miss Russia?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic