Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How to get those CELEBRITY LOOKING WAVES

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
weeze View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weeze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2006 at 5:48pm
I've been reading all kind of forms on how to get 360 waves, and so far most the suggestions I've seen may really mess you up, ( I mean pure nigga sh*t). Listen, I started my waves in 1995, You know, when people stop trying to get that perfect snoop dog fro becasue they didn't know the recipe; that lovely year that hair style called the taper dominated the hearts of playa as niggas worldwide. Anyway, I hate to see both young and old black men lacking so much knowledge so I've come to bless you cats with a little game. Getting your waves to emulate perfection and spin like 20in chopper tops works like this.

Step 1: You don't need a wave kit -(aka baby S curl) thats that P diddy sh*t , You know that cat had a S curl in that Big Papa video, You can take a nigga out the hood but you can't take the hood out the nigga. Sure, if you do it right your waves will be the stuff of legend, but the truth is, that mess will give give birth to a big bald spot, right in the upper back region of the ocean.

Step 2: Buy a good conditioner and a shower brush -  Act like a white chick, get a salon grade conditioner, it's just like S-curl but the process is natural, which means you can't over do it, it won't kill the texture of your hair, and results are amazing. This may sound a little metro (no homo) but conditioners such as nexxus or paul mitchel  are great( all salon grade conditioners will do).Take that sh*t in the shower and with the assistance of a shower brush ( an all plastic hand pad that looks like something you wash dishes with) wash and conditon your hair, making sure to use the shower brush with both shampoo and conditioner to define your wave pattern( you know add shampoo then\ front\ back \ side to side\  and the same with conditioner).

Step 3: Pimpin the Pomanade-  After you get out the shower, dry of your hair last. This is the piont when your low cut taper or ceasar can be manipulated the best, do to it's wet sponge like softness. This is the time to pull out the can of Murray's, Sport'in wave or what ever pomande you use. Take small amounts and apply( don't over do it, this sh*t is heavy, you don't want those sick ass, matted down doo rag waves, you want your sh*t to have body).

Step 4: Have a GOOD Brush on Deck-  Right after you add your essential juices and berries, it's important to re-define the Katrina with good brush. Make sure the brush isn't to hard or to soft. Trust me the best brushes are some where in between, giving a perfect ratio of distrabution( I like those big getto ass wood brushes that look like a second-cousin to the black fist pick, there not great for a pocket brush, but the grab and span make them perfect for most cats heads).

And thats it's, I BUll sh*t YOU NOT:  If you start this recipe after a fresh cut and keep doing it, in a few weeks your quaf(a supreme coat of hair) will spin like a pinwheels in a tornado. An the best part is you don't even need a doo rag ( sometimes they mess your waves up)

P.S. Next time I'll tell you cats how I got my snoop dog fro 

jj
Boy Wonda View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boy Wonda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2006 at 5:58pm
snoop dog fro lol
1shot_killah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1shot_killah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2006 at 6:59pm
Originally posted by weeze weeze wrote:

I've been reading all kind of forms on how to get 360 waves, and so far most the suggestions I've seen may really mess you up, ( I mean pure nigga sh*t). Listen, I started my waves in 1995, You know, when people stop trying to get that perfect snoop dog fro becasue they didn't know the recipe; that lovely year that hair style called the taper dominated the hearts of playa as niggas worldwide. Anyway, I hate to see both young and old black men lacking so much knowledge so I've come to bless you cats with a little game. Getting your waves to emulate perfection and spin like 20in chopper tops works like this.

Step 1: You don't need a wave kit -(aka baby S curl) thats that P diddy sh*t , You know that cat had a S curl in that Big Papa video, You can take a nigga out the hood but you can't take the hood out the nigga. Sure, if you do it right your waves will be the stuff of legend, but the truth is, that mess will give give birth to a big bald spot, right in the upper back region of the ocean.

Step 2: Buy a good conditioner and a shower brush -  Act like a white chick, get a salon grade conditioner, it's just like S-curl but the process is natural, which means you can't over do it, it won't kill the texture of your hair, and results are amazing. This may sound a little metro (no homo) but conditioners such as nexxus or paul mitchel  are great( all salon grade conditioners will do).Take that sh*t in the shower and with the assistance of a shower brush ( an all plastic hand pad that looks like something you wash dishes with) wash and conditon your hair, making sure to use the shower brush with both shampoo and conditioner to define your wave pattern( you know add shampoo then\ front\ back \ side to side\  and the same with conditioner).

Step 3: Pimpin the Pomanade-  After you get out the shower, dry of your hair last. This is the piont when your low cut taper or ceasar can be manipulated the best, do to it's wet sponge like softness. This is the time to pull out the can of Murray's, Sport'in wave or what ever pomande you use. Take small amounts and apply( don't over do it, this sh*t is heavy, you don't want those sick ass, matted down doo rag waves, you want your sh*t to have body).

Step 4: Have a GOOD Brush on Deck-  Right after you add your essential juices and berries, it's important to re-define the Katrina with good brush. Make sure the brush isn't to hard or to soft. Trust me the best brushes are some where in between, giving a perfect ratio of distrabution( I like those big getto ass wood brushes that look like a second-cousin to the black fist pick, there not great for a pocket brush, but the grab and span make them perfect for most cats heads).

And thats it's, I BUll sh*t YOU NOT:  If you start this recipe after a fresh cut and keep doing it, in a few weeks your quaf(a supreme coat of hair) will spin like a pinwheels in a tornado. An the best part is you don't even need a doo rag ( sometimes they mess your waves up)

P.S. Next time I'll tell you cats how I got my snoop dog fro 

yo thats some veteran advice right there man
Chi-Town_Boy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chi-Town_Boy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2006 at 8:28pm
^good looking
Making A Big Comeback New Pics Coming Soon

ButchBoi05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ButchBoi05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2006 at 9:07pm
Even though thats good advice most of that information is already on here in the faq and other threads...but good try
NDGthaDon View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NDGthaDon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2006 at 11:53pm
thats whats up yo been spinnin for a min pac was alive then.

Boy Wonda View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boy Wonda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2006 at 3:12am
wats really poppin
NDGthaDon View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NDGthaDon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2006 at 1:31pm
chills cuz.

Ice-Man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ice-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2006 at 5:53pm
YEAH GOOD INFO
THE KEY TO 360'S IS TO BRUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
chillin22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chillin22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2006 at 6:46pm
good info but we know it all...were wave masters.
the wave game is a game of stategies, methods, and experience to become a champion!
Boy Wonda View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boy Wonda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2006 at 6:47pm
ya boi boi
thenumber1lon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thenumber1lon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2006 at 7:25pm
only if i had the resources to post my pics, maybe i would be considered a wavemaster. but nice try, we already know it.
NDGthaDon View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NDGthaDon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2006 at 10:41pm
right i couldnt read all that but its all good though.

NDGthaDon View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NDGthaDon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2006 at 12:51pm

Edited by NDGthaDon - May 25 2006 at 12:52pm

thenumber1lon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thenumber1lon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2006 at 7:17pm
lol
NDGthaDon View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NDGthaDon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2006 at 11:19pm
what enthusiasm cuz.

Boy Wonda View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boy Wonda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2006 at 4:16am
lol
NDGthaDon View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NDGthaDon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2006 at 12:02pm
yo really broke it down though.

SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2006 at 12:16pm
cosign he really did break it down
Chi-Town_Boy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chi-Town_Boy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2006 at 12:33pm
he had names 4 it errythang......lol(pimpin the pomade)
Making A Big Comeback New Pics Coming Soon

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic