Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - *****Rockinn Rubber Bands On Yo Pants Pt. 2********
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Locked*****Rockinn Rubber Bands On Yo Pants Pt. 2********

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
BlkWavePusha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlkWavePusha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: *****Rockinn Rubber Bands On Yo Pants Pt. 2********
    Posted: January 18 2005 at 7:54am
yo wassup any body rock they rubberbands on they pants like ME?????????????v

(IN THESE PICTURES I USED A GIRL SCRUNCHI,)
I GOT ALOT OF SCRUNCHII'S DIFFERENT COLORS TO TIE ON MY PANTS ,WHAT EVER MATCH MY OUT FIT OR MY AIR JORDANS..............

SoUtHsIdE FlORiDa

I CHANGED MY METHOD, IF IT WORKS I WILL SIGNATURE IT!

**TaMpA FlOrIdA**
1800FabFlow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1800FabFlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2005 at 7:57am
that way is ok i guess but not the way the nigga with the reeboks in the other thread had it
http://dreamteam360.net/forums
we're the real wavers stay
DiPSeTBoY2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiPSeTBoY2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2005 at 8:36am
I think thas still UG...and rockin ya tongue on ur kicks out like that is UG...jus UG
Twista View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2005 at 10:23am
naw dat aint da way we do it... but i guess if dat works fo yall.. den ok ;] overall, it dat way also dont look bad.
Cardinal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cardinal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2005 at 11:49am
Originally posted by DiPSeTBoY2 DiPSeTBoY2 wrote:

I think thas still UG...and rockin ya tongue on ur kicks out like that is UG...jus UG

agree
scurlplaya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scurlplaya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2005 at 2:52pm
yeah always!
Da!n thats sad every since i've on this website i changed from scurl wave control(its not the 360) to murrayz and now I'm satisified with sportin waves. Look, at what this website and talk can do to u. Im already out 100 dollars!http://archive.wn.com/2004/12/25/1400/p/22/62cfb37f623f01.html
HIT LIST!: Rapper at the top
MulattoBoi07 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MulattoBoi07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2005 at 3:27pm
LOL at this nigga for wearin' fake ass J's.
CJay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CJay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2005 at 7:57pm
i really hope that fad doesnt come up north
Official Dream Team Member
http://www.dreamteam360.net/
Dream Team Website
http://community.webshots.com/user/kingcam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlkWavePusha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2005 at 9:27pm
I dont wear fake kicks!
but im sure you do!

holla

**TaMpA FlOrIdA**
and1mildsauce View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote and1mildsauce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2005 at 11:57pm
DAWG.. U BANDED UR **** UP HELLA UGLEE... THATS FUGLEE...PU THE BAND ON THE WHOLE BOTTOM... THEN GET THE BAND CLOSE 2 UR EDGE.. N LET UR **** SAG... N ULL BE THE LIFE OF THE PARTY...IM OUT HERE IN CALI.. U KN0 H0W WE D0 WIT THE KICKS SON.. HERE.. LOOK AT MY PIC AGAIN

THATS H0W U DO IT S0N.. CHECK THE SIDES S0N...

SEE.. MY **** Lo0KS WAY BETTER.. AND IN 15.. LEARN FR0M THE YOUNG GENERATION.. THE NEW GENERATION IS STOPIN S0N....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlkWavePusha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2005 at 7:44am
YO I TRIED YOUR WAY TODAY, IT'S HOT BUT DOWN HERE IN THE SOUTH(florida) that how we do, we make 'em move and act a fool while we up in the club!,,,,,,,,,,,,,
BUT I LIKE YOUR WAY TOO, IM'A PUT IT IN THE SOUTH SIDE AIGHT! AND THAT RUBBERBAND STYLE WILL MY BLOCK TO BLOCK ,HOOD TO HOOD, CITY TO CITY, COUNTY TO COUNTY, STATE TO STATE, THEN NEXT THING YOU KNOW (FBFLOW GONNA BE ROCKIN HIS PANTS LIKE US!,AND ERR BODY ELSE IN THIS THREAD WHO SAID IT'S UGLY

my way is tight
and
yo way is tighT

YOUR WAY + MY WAY =FASHION THAT WILL SPREAD!..
YOU SPREAD IN THE WEST, I SPREAD IN THE SOUTH AND IT WILL MOVE NORTHERN A MIDDLE EAST AND MIDDLE WEST.......

**TaMpA FlOrIdA**

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiPSeTBoY2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2005 at 8:00am
OHH HELL NO....both of them sh*ts is UGLY....neitha of em will move nowhere xept thru ur hoods...why u gunna rock ur pants all showin ur ashy ass ankles n sh*t...thas UG f*ck watchu heard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlkWavePusha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2005 at 8:05am
Originally posted by DiPSeTBoY2 DiPSeTBoY2 wrote:

OHH HELL NO....both of them sh*ts is UGLY....neitha of em will move nowhere xept thru ur hoods...why u gunna rock ur pants all showin ur ashy ass ankles n sh*t...thas UG f*ck watchu heard

YOU MIGHT NOT LIKE THE OTHER CAT WAY, BUT MY WAY DONT SHOW ME ANKLES, IT ALL STARTED WHEN I TRIED TO KEEP THE BACK/BOTTOM OF MY FRESH JEANS FROM GETTIN MESSED UP!. THEN IT TURNED INTO FASHION!

**TaMpA FlOrIdA**

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote and1mildsauce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2005 at 8:30am
dawg.. ur black.. erry black person has lotion.. use that **** 2 hide YOUR ash.. i dont g0t n0ne s0 check urself.. this style is spreadin my the west nile virus.. nigga this **** is contagous.. my way is fresh... but if u rock it like the 1st post... u gotta have a tail on your pants... ill show u a pic wen i get back from school.. sometimes we even let our **** rise up.. all depends on u.. out here in cali.. this **** is fire..

im out. i got school

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1800FabFlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2005 at 10:46am
Originally posted by BlkWavePusha BlkWavePusha wrote:

BUT I LIKE YOUR WAY TOO, IM'A PUT IT IN THE SOUTH SIDE AIGHT! AND THAT RUBBERBAND STYLE WILL MY BLOCK TO BLOCK ,HOOD TO HOOD, CITY TO CITY, COUNTY TO COUNTY, STATE TO STATE, THEN NEXT THING YOU KNOW (FBFLOW GONNA BE ROCKIN HIS PANTS LIKE US!,AND ERR BODY ELSE IN THIS THREAD WHO SAID IT'S UGLY

chill son
the only thing i would consider tyin is my coogi knit pants cuz the bottom is too wide and its long so it drags
but na son....i will never wear clothes like that
i try not to let fashion trends control me
and i will never do that

lemme analyze these pics......
1 moment please
watch fabflow break it down.....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1800FabFlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2005 at 10:49am
Originally posted by and1mildsauce and1mildsauce wrote:

maybe its cool in cali but not here
1st look at the shoes...they corny(personal opinion)
reeboks aint poppin....especially them thangs
2. the colors....how u wear red/white kicks with navy jeans.....horrible......u better throw on some lighter jeans
3. them rubber bands make them look like baggy high waters ......not poppin at all
(looks like a pic from the 2005 version of urkel
4. u say its to show off the kicks......why would u wanna show off some rbks?
i dont get it
fill me in

just my opinion....dont be offended
no beef
hhf

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote and1mildsauce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2005 at 8:15pm
nigga.. can u say hate? DAWG.. UR HATE LIKE A MUDA****A THESE REEBOKS ARE FRESH.. U G0TTA HATE CUZ U DUN G0T GEAR LIKE ME.. ITS KOO.. BUT HEY THATS UR OPINION... IUNNO THE STYLE OUT THERE... BUT HERE, THIS STYLE IS FRESH.. WATCH.. ILL HIT U UP WIT A BODY SHOT THE NEXT TIME I ROCK THAT GEAR.. BUT THE STYLE IS FRESH.. S0.. IUNNO BOUT U.. WAT KINDA SHOES U ROCK? PLEASE DONT TELL ME BOOTLEGS OR SUMTHIN LIKE THAT.. U KN0.. LIKE THE K-SWISS WITH THE 5 STRIPES N ****.. L0L U KN0... H0LLAH FR0NT...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1800FabFlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2005 at 1:05am
Originally posted by and1mildsauce and1mildsauce wrote:

nigga.. can u say hate? DAWG.. UR HATE LIKE A MUDA****A THESE REEBOKS ARE FRESH.. U G0TTA HATE CUZ U DUN G0T GEAR LIKE ME.. ITS KOO.. BUT HEY THATS UR OPINION... IUNNO THE STYLE OUT THERE... BUT HERE, THIS STYLE IS FRESH.. WATCH.. ILL HIT U UP WIT A BODY SHOT THE NEXT TIME I ROCK THAT GEAR.. BUT THE STYLE IS FRESH.. S0.. IUNNO BOUT U.. WAT KINDA SHOES U ROCK? PLEASE DONT TELL ME BOOTLEGS OR SUMTHIN LIKE THAT.. U KN0.. LIKE THE K-SWISS WITH THE 5 STRIPES N ****.. L0L U KN0... H0LLAH FR0NT...

kwiss? nigga please......never in my life
i wouldnt even rock addidas

nyc is the fashion capital of the world...we dont consider reeboks as hot kicks

now....lemme dust off my beg for mercy cd
and play "stunt 101"......

come on duke why would i hate on dem things
lemme break it down.....
left to right, back to front

red/blk patent leather 11s, white/grey 12s, some newbalances, brown tims, penny foamposites, black/red 8s, halloween tims, white/white ups, a coogi hoody($175), powder blue tims, navy 11s, white/grey 9s, tan 16s, white/red ups, fitteds, nuggets throwback jacket($300), coogi knit pants ($150)
see that money.....thats 3 pairs of your kicks and thats what i move with in my wallet or more on a daily basis

dont make me break out the bank account or the authentic jersey collection(niggas used to call me fab in high school)

i lost a pair of j's, some of them are f*cked up so i gave em away
got a fitted for all kicks

*note.....i stopped goin hard on footwear in late 2003 or my collection would be crazy
all kicks were bought from retail stores at regular price except the 12s(only paid $40 with $100 niketown discount card

lemme calculate how much money is on that floor
$2531
not even the whole stash..
do the math
add it up

then fall back

i said no beef
nigga wanna talk smack with his little reeboks
they dont realize that if u mess with me in any way, shape, or form u will get shut down

rapping
intelligence wise
rockin clothes
beef
and so on

i never lose

dont make me start buyin jewelry......cuz i will throw some diamonds in your face without a conscience

dont get it twisted
fabflow aint rich(yet) but i damn sure aint broke
i have money playboy.....

damn bad lighting...do i need to fix it for u?????

im mad i wasted all that time layin out my stuff and takin a pic
i got nuthin to prove to yall niggas
i know what i got

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiPSeTBoY2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2005 at 6:39am
HAAAAAAAAA...sumones reeboks aint lookin 2 fresh nemore...LMAO...Foch really did it 2 u duke..pictures and all so u kno da kidd aint frontin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1800FabFlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2005 at 7:45am
damn it dont seem like the pics showin up.....i might have to just give a link
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic