Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Are there any team spot openings?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
T foster 0202 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T foster 0202 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Are there any team spot openings?
    Posted: December 31 2005 at 9:52pm
I tryin to get put on a team but I dont know who or where they are do I try out or do yall look at previous freestyles? let me know.
"Girls like them low cut ceasars and the deep waves"
    Became a vet 12/23/05
stormy_seas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stormy_seas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 31 2005 at 9:53pm
you suppossed to make an official tryout rap. i don't know if it has to be freestyle or if you are allowed to take you time with it.
www.datpiff.com
pmp4lfjmike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmp4lfjmike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 31 2005 at 10:00pm

A freestyle rap and if any of the captains like ya we will tell ya or pm ya

T foster 0202 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T foster 0202 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 31 2005 at 10:01pm
Got ya
"Girls like them low cut ceasars and the deep waves"
    Became a vet 12/23/05
THECHOSEN1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote THECHOSEN1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 31 2005 at 10:06pm
im not sure
waveing is mental a barrier u must over come

NDGthaDon View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NDGthaDon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2006 at 12:34pm

this is my lil rhyme for my young niggaz that arent here today killed or missin r.i.p they lay. I try not to cry but its just too hard walkin around a young runaaway livin wit these scars. Im from from the murderland niggaz would hurt a man if they found out he had a plan.A plan to survive tryin to make it live doin everythin just to keep his pride. Blood and crips runnin up the hill lookin for a better way im lookin for better day so i write my letter to pray. but dont cry for me just ride for me nigga at the end would u die for me.....eastside makaveli. 

Ice-Man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ice-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2006 at 6:51am

I ANIT LIEIN BUT U IIGHTT

THE KEY TO 360'S IS TO BRUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic