Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Nike Kicks/Air Jordans...where you cop yo kicks from, even online!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedNike Kicks/Air Jordans...where you cop yo kicks from, even online!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
BlkWavePusha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlkWavePusha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2005 at 9:12pm
fab. just because they got more colors dont mean they fake!, why they gotta be fake just because they try to offer customers more colors and choice of shoes. i wouldnt wanna go to a site with low amount of kicks, just to prove they authentic..

truekicks is off the chain trust me, ordered plenty of pair from them, and they on point kid!

www.TrueKicks.com

fabflow they dont have 1-20, becuase they dont sell the jordan 15's......+ even if they did have 1-20, they still dont got all that much to choose from. now go to another site,and watch you find about 96 different pairs of jordan 8's
I CHANGED MY METHOD, IF IT WORKS I WILL SIGNATURE IT!

**TaMpA FlOrIdA**

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlkWavePusha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2005 at 9:24pm
Originally posted by MulattoBoi07 MulattoBoi07 wrote:

You copped 9 pairs of fake sneakers son.

LOL, give me an email as I told that other kid, and I'll give you some real sites.

fuk you bich, dont hate cuz you aint got no j's, (AND WTF IS WRONG WIT YA'LL NIGGAZ, I DONT EVEN FUK WITH FAKE JORDANS SO DONT EVEN FUK WIT ME LIKE THAT.)..........

HOLLA!

**TaMpA FlOrIdA**
ballaholic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ballaholic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2005 at 10:50pm
yo fam do truekicks jays b lookin and feelin like da authenic.....u kno like cop dem joints out da mall or sumthin
ballaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ballaholic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2005 at 10:51pm
oh yeah dawg....what about they AF1's and Bapes?
ballaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlkWavePusha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2005 at 11:24pm
Originally posted by ballaholic ballaholic wrote:

yo fam do truekicks jays b lookin and feelin like da authenic.....u kno like cop dem joints out da mall or sumthin

nigga i swear to god, they shoes are clean as hell*

i copped a few pairs, and i play fotbal and basket ball in 2 pairs, 1 pair jordan 7 olympic and jordan 8 aqua.

they send the shoes wrapped up to protect the jordan box, + with retro card, now look i seen some fake peice of sh*ts in my life but truekicks is on point and 1 of the few companys thats legit!

they bapes come with the original ape bape esta box and extra different color shoe strings!

af1's is wayyyyyyyyyyy on point!

just cop a lil somethin from them, i promise you 100% that people think you just walked in the mall and copped them i promise, they on point like a knife with a sharp tip!
lol

i know you feel me,,,,n-eways i aint finna try in prove no more to ya'll otha niggaz saying truekicks legit. all i gotta say is buy something from them, and you'll see yo self(NO LIE), I AINT GONE LIE NEITHER I WAS THINKIN THE SAME WAY YALL OTHA NIGGAZ WAS THINKIN TOO BEFORE I COPPED FROM TRUEKICKS!!!...BUT CHECK EM OUT!!!!

YO BALLAHOLLIC, YOU WANT ME TO TAKE SOME PICTURES OF ALL MY SHOES I EVER COPPED FROM TRUEKICKS? AND I'LL SHOW YALL OTHA NIGGAS,!

**TaMpA FlOrIdA**
and1mildsauce View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote and1mildsauce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2005 at 12:08am
TRY THIS SITE....WWW.CANKICKS.COM.... THEY GOT SOME TIGHT FORCES.. SOME JORDANS.. U KN0...OR TRY......http://WWW.PICKYOURSHOES.COM... THAT SITE AINT THAT BOMB...
MulattoBoi07 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MulattoBoi07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2005 at 7:13am
LOL fuk me cause I'm right and you're wrong? Nigga go lay down somewhere.

Cankicks.com sells fake too. Pickyourshoes.com is authentic.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlkWavePusha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2005 at 7:42am
Originally posted by MulattoBoi07 MulattoBoi07 wrote:

LOL fuk me cause I'm right and you're wrong? Nigga go lay down somewhere.

Cankicks.com sells fake too. Pickyourshoes.com is authentic.

lol, mulattoboi, you aint aint been here a minute, so watch who you talkin too bich, you just like the rest of these niggaz thats new walkin in this site, thinkin ya'll run ,sh*t............ALL I KNOW IS AFTER THIS THREAD IS DEAD, I BETTER NOT CATCH YO MUTHAFUKIN NAME ON ANY OF MY NEW THREAD 'S ,YOU HEAR ME!

BIIIIATCH,,YADADAMEAN!!!!

,YOU LOOK LIKE THAT FAT NIGGA IN YO SIG, YOU PUGGY *******,,,LOL, GET ON MY LEVEL.........

LIKE I SAID DONT MAKE NO MORE COMMENTS ON MY FUTURE THREADS, YOU HEAR ME YOU FUKIN COTTON PICKIN CRACKER????????

HOLLA AT'A NIGGA...............................1

**TaMpA FlOrIdA**
1800FabFlow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1800FabFlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2005 at 10:54am
Originally posted by BlkWavePusha BlkWavePusha wrote:

fab. just because they got more colors dont mean they fake!, why they gotta be fake just because they try to offer customers more colors and choice of shoes. i wouldnt wanna go to a site with low amount of kicks, just to prove they authentic..

truekicks is off the chain trust me, ordered plenty of pair from them, and they on point kid!

www.TrueKicks.com

fabflow they dont have 1-20, becuase they dont sell the jordan 15's......+ even if they did have 1-20, they still dont got all that much to choose from. now go to another site,and watch you find about 96 different pairs of jordan 8's

when did i say anything about fake jordans?
http://dreamteam360.net/forums
we're the real wavers stay
GME12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GME12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2005 at 2:48pm
not to come down hard on yall coz im guilty of this 2 but why is it so many young black males/females so caught up in buying the hottest ish an constantly thinking retail ish?
Official DreamTeam Member
http://dreamteam360.net

''niccas think where im from is all play,
we got kids out here clappin like graduation day''
RayRay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RayRay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2005 at 2:57pm
www.pickyourshoes.com

MY aim-XxRayRayxXhehexX
MY Msn-littler807@hotmail.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlkWavePusha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2005 at 7:19pm
pick your shoes.com is cool, they charge too much though.................

holla

**TaMpA FlOrIdA**

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ballaholic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2005 at 7:32pm
yo blkwavepusha dawg imma take yo word on dem joints ya heard.....im thinkin dat you'll b real wit a nigga and tell da truth ya feel me......i bout 2 go cop some of dem kickz
ballaholic
micromike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote micromike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2005 at 7:38pm
just 2 let all of yall know, truekicks sells fake bapes because when i got them the tongue wasnt even stiched in. but i think tha air force onesa and the j's on their are real becuase in their policy, they said that they sell only authentic NIKE products, but since bapesta isnt a nike product, they sell the fake bapes
yay yay

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlkWavePusha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2005 at 7:41pm
yo micromike, you copped some bapes from them too? my bapes came, lookin tight?

i copped the green black yellow metallic jump-off's!

???what color bapes you copped from them???

**TaMpA FlOrIdA**
micromike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote micromike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2005 at 8:02pm
blkwavepusha check the bottom tongue and check if it comes out, is it a actually stiched in so it cant move or is it just put in there
yay yay

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ballaholic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2005 at 8:12pm
yo batts dawg im feelin yo shoe game fam! what site did u cop all dem kicks ( da pictures dat u got on here ) from?

DAMN KIDD KEEP YO GAME TIGHT!
ballaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlkWavePusha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2005 at 8:34pm
Originally posted by micromike micromike wrote:

blkwavepusha check the bottom tongue and check if it comes out, is it a actually stiched in so it cant move or is it just put in there

I DONT SEE IT MY JUMP-OFFF'S ARE STITCHED TIGHT!!!

WHAT COLOR BAPES YOU COPPED ANYWAY????

**TaMpA FlOrIdA**
micromike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote micromike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2005 at 9:17pm
red white and blue
yay yay
G_LOC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote G_LOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2005 at 9:24pm
I never see no sh- like that n-a thats just straight up gay. PUtting rubber bands on pants and sh - thats just wack y'all n-s smoking crack or sumthin hahahha. Thats straight homo dawg.

G-Loc

Certified Gangsta
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic