Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Nike Kicks/Air Jordans...where you cop yo kicks from, even online!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedNike Kicks/Air Jordans...where you cop yo kicks from, even online!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
S1eepyB0y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote S1eepyB0y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2005 at 9:48pm
yo but on truekicks look at the 13s red and black and white and wheat they look mad weird to me. dont they?
New Wave Site EVERYBODY COME HERE www.360waves.net/forums twista runnin things now
1800FabFlow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1800FabFlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2005 at 10:02pm
Originally posted by GME12 GME12 wrote:

not to come down hard on yall coz im guilty of this 2 but why is it so many young black males/females so caught up in buying the hottest ish an constantly thinking retail ish?

didnt u read my posts about spending $ on clothes
gotta give these young niggas knowledge like chess
http://dreamteam360.net/forums
we're the real wavers stay
513_yungunna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 513_yungunna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2005 at 11:09pm
hate ta break it 2 ya but if ya buying shoes frum truekicks.com, trust me ur buying fakes, imean cmon nicca its obvious they got every j in every size, imean j's dat were sold out in hours dey got em in every size lmao, some of em u kan tell just buy looken at em, dey may be of decent quality but dey still fake, if u want da reel deel go 2 pickyourshoes.com those are authentic dat site is strait, however da best way iz 2 wait in line in da mornin at footlocker or wherever 4 da exclusive ish, thatz tha safest way
Official DreamTeam Member
http://dreamteam360.net/us6.html
tyty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tyty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2005 at 12:19am
I cop my joints from Niketown on the preorder tip. Why you may ask? Because I wear a 12 1/2 and you can only get those from online. Which sucks because I'm always paying more for my kicks because I have to pay for shipping but at least I get my size.
MulattoBoi07 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MulattoBoi07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2005 at 7:30am
Originally posted by 513_yungunna 513_yungunna wrote:

hate ta break it 2 ya but if ya buying shoes frum truekicks.com, trust me ur buying fakes, imean cmon nicca its obvious they got every j in every size, imean j's dat were sold out in hours dey got em in every size lmao, some of em u kan tell just buy looken at em, dey may be of decent quality but dey still fake, if u want da reel deel go 2 pickyourshoes.com those are authentic dat site is strait, however da best way iz 2 wait in line in da mornin at footlocker or wherever 4 da exclusive ish, thatz tha safest way

Someone who knows that they are talking about.

Here are real websites.

www.uptempoair.com
www.pickyourshoes.com
www.kicks-r-us.com
www.sneakerhead.com
www.citysole.com
www.sneakerstop.com
www.sneakerplanet.com
www.shoetrends.com
www.sneakersmall.com
LilNeek View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilNeek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2005 at 7:45am
BlkWavePusha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlkWavePusha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2005 at 7:50am
Originally posted by MulattoBoi07 MulattoBoi07 wrote:

Someone who knows that they are talking about.

Here are real websites.

www.uptempoair.com
www.pickyourshoes.com
www.kicks-r-us.com
www.sneakerhead.com
www.citysole.com
www.sneakerstop.com
www.sneakerplanet.com
www.shoetrends.com
www.sneakersmall.com

take them websites and put them up yo azz..lol,,,fagit

MULATTO, STOP LICKING YO TITTY IN THAT SIG, AIIGHT................LOL

YOU A UGLY MOTHAFUKA!!!!!!!!!!!

HOW MANY PAIRS OF JORDAN YOU GOT ???????

PAIR OF SHOES IN TOTAL....

1.BLKWAVEPUSHA(43PAIRS)JORDAN/BAPES/FORCES/MOSLTY FROM TRUEKICKS

2.MATUMBO,,I MEAN MULATTO (2PAIRS) JORDANS..LOL

,AND THE WHITE AND WHEATS ARE ON POINT, At www.TrueKicks.com
I CHANGED MY METHOD, IF IT WORKS I WILL SIGNATURE IT!

**TaMpA FlOrIdA**
BattsLM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BattsLM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2005 at 7:50am

Yeah this dude knows his stuff... Another dead give away is the low prices of the shoes.. That's why websites like pickyourshoes.com prices are a little higher because the shoes are legit..

But hey, keep doing you.. If you wanna buy em buy em..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlkWavePusha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2005 at 8:16am
TO ME www.TrueKicks.com IS ON POINT ,BUT WHAT MAKE THEY SITE OR SHOES SEEM FAKE?
?????????????????

**TaMpA FlOrIdA**

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1800FabFlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2005 at 8:18am
SORRY MAN THEY FAKE
ITS IN THE POLICY
LEARN TO READ LEGAL DISCLAIMERS B4 U BUY FROM THE NET

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlkWavePusha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2005 at 8:22am
Originally posted by 1800FabFlow 1800FabFlow wrote:

SORRY MAN THEY FAKE
ITS IN THE POLICY
LEARN TO READ LEGAL DISCLAIMERS B4 U BUY FROM THE NET

what does the policy say that triggers you?

**TaMpA FlOrIdA**

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1800FabFlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2005 at 8:24am
look in the pickup lines or whatever thread
u asked there and i answered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlkWavePusha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2005 at 8:28am
iight fam!

**TaMpA FlOrIdA**
BattsLM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BattsLM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2005 at 8:30am
WavePusha.. I will use this picture as an example...

Do you know how much a REAL pair of Original 4's like this would cost?? Probably not. But anyway, I have seen auctions on ebay for REAL 4's like this go for as much as 2 G's!!! Maybe more.

Now if this site had any knowledge about jordans they would know that these shoes are hard to find and would charge more. And then think about it.. They have all sizes in this shoe!! Not possible..

Pusha, If you want further proof that those sites are not legit.. Go to www.Niketalk.com and become a member. Then post the sites you posted here over there in the JORDAN SECTION and ask if the shoes are real.. You will get major knowledge over there kid..REAL TALK..

Oh yeah and as far as the Bapes.. REAL BAPES cost no less than 180... Just FYI son.. So them 60 joints you buying...No No....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlkWavePusha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2005 at 8:55am
thanks,,,fab,and you batts,holla fam!

**TaMpA FlOrIdA**

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlkWavePusha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2005 at 9:39am
Originally posted by micromike micromike wrote:

red white and blue

they look tight,,,,you like those too, i love the red/white/and blues' specially i my citty. people wear cool colors all the time......

what state you live in micromike?

**TaMpA FlOrIdA**
GME12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GME12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2005 at 11:07am
Originally posted by 1800FabFlow 1800FabFlow wrote:

Originally posted by GME12 GME12 wrote:

not to come down hard on yall coz im guilty of this 2 but why is it so many young black males/females so caught up in buying the hottest ish an constantly thinking retail ish?

didnt u read my posts about spending $ on clothes
gotta give these young niggas knowledge like chess

yeah i did i feel u, u one of the few niggas that got their head on they shoulders
Official DreamTeam Member
http://dreamteam360.net

''niccas think where im from is all play,
we got kids out here clappin like graduation day''

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1800FabFlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2005 at 11:16am
thanks yo
i got enough tricks up my sleeve to make these young dudes envy
no need to buy everything that comes out
and when i get my whip imma just ride by the bus stops bumpin fab and lookin @ these sorry fools waitin outside the store on jordan release dates

but when my guack cakes up imma really show em how to stunt....f*ck current kicks imma go for rares and custom kicks more
MulattoBoi07 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MulattoBoi07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2005 at 3:33pm
You're callin me fat and ugly when you've never seen me. lol dumb piece of sh!t. How old are you 12? Your comebacks are as fake as your kicks.
Cardinal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cardinal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2005 at 5:20pm
I ONO IF THIS SITE HAS BEEN MENTION'D B4 BUT THIS SITE HAS SOME FAKE SHOES...BUT SOME ARE REAL....

THE FAKE SHOES...LOOK AWESOME THO...TOO BAD THEY FAKE

http://www.throwbackcity.com

the jordans r unbelievable
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic