Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

One more question

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ice-Man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ice-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: One more question
    Posted: January 05 2006 at 6:18pm
anything to help out fam
THE KEY TO 360'S IS TO BRUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tsshury View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tsshury Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2006 at 4:01pm
yea aiight goood lookin
Ice-Man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ice-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2006 at 7:13pm
YEAH AS I SAID LOOK AT BRUSHING INSTRUCTIONS AND LOOK AT THE CHART AND BRUSH AT THE SAME TIME
T foster 0202 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T foster 0202 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2006 at 6:56pm
what sjay and everybody else says.
"Girls like them low cut ceasars and the deep waves"
    Became a vet 12/23/05
KJ64321 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KJ64321 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2006 at 2:15pm
no problem
NDATRAP View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NDATRAP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2006 at 12:50pm

yeah homie just brush tha way tha chart shows n ur b str8 with tha h2o meth. brush,brush,brush

ALL I HAVE N THIS WORLD IZ MY WAVES N MY WORD N I BREAK THEM 4 NO ONE
swissta View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swissta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 03 2006 at 12:20pm
Originally posted by KJ64321 KJ64321 wrote:

yeah dawg i know what u mean, if u just started waving then ur waves will look kinda weird like they're going in the wrong directions  even though u brushin the right way , but keep brushing the way this website suggested, its very important that u do this, after a while ull notice that you now have alot more waves but they are still going in all going in the wrong directions, then these waves will look all bent and weird but beggin to connect around ur head and now look more like they r going in the right direction, this is when u pull out the soft brush in order to straighten and connect them all. Your right side may still look a bit wrong but if u have problems with that hit me up on a private message later cause i had the same problem n i fixed it in a week

and yo man its really important that u brush in the right direction make sure u dont doze off and start brushin in the wrong direction cause thats how my right side got messed up.

thanx 4 dat man...myne did look a bit off key. but i jus continuing 2 brush and the waves r slightly imporving in appearance and correct dirrection, so kool

[IMG]http://i10.tinypic.com/2rw6ddu.jpg" />
Answer 2 Wave Problems . . . Simply Just Brush More Dammit!
sjay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sjay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 02 2006 at 9:51pm
yeah man, brush like the site says. if you dont, then ur waves wont connect. about the fuzziness, jes keep brushing and it will get better. du ragging everynight will help too.

KJ64321 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KJ64321 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 02 2006 at 8:10pm

yeah dawg i know what u mean, if u just started waving then ur waves will look kinda weird like they're going in the wrong directions  even though u brushin the right way , but keep brushing the way this website suggested, its very important that u do this, after a while ull notice that you now have alot more waves but they are still going in all going in the wrong directions, then these waves will look all bent and weird but beggin to connect around ur head and now look more like they r going in the right direction, this is when u pull out the soft brush in order to straighten and connect them all. Your right side may still look a bit wrong but if u have problems with that hit me up on a private message later cause i had the same problem n i fixed it in a week

and yo man its really important that u brush in the right direction make sure u dont doze off and start brushin in the wrong direction cause thats how my right side got messed up.

Ice-Man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ice-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 02 2006 at 1:10pm
LOOK TO ANSWER YA QUESTION EASIER GO TO BRUSHIN INSTRUCIONS AND BRUSH THAT WAY THATS THE RIGHT WAY TO BRUSH FAM IIGHTT
tsshury View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tsshury Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 02 2006 at 12:04pm
The hair on top of my head goes in a different direction than the sides.  The top goes straight and the sides go down.  I noticed that because of this when I brush in the direction suggested on this site my hair feels and looks fuzzy on the sides.  Should I brush the sides downward or continue brushing the way suggested on this site
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic