Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

eye shadow

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Alayney View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alayney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2006 at 1:19am
My coloring is similar to yours Always. I hate browns and taupes (no offense -- I just hate them for ME); everybody always tries to put those colors on brown haired/brown eyed people. I have always worn bright colorful colors and I get lots of compliments. My main color is purple/lavendar. I think something in the purple range would look super on you!

I gave up on blush YEARS ago cause I ALWAYS look like a clown no matter what. I like the look but I just can't get it right myself. I don't miss it at all.

Edited by Alayney
Sunduster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sunduster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2006 at 12:49pm

Hi there. If your hair is dark brown with dark brown eyes, your good luck colors are black and white in clothing. You also look good in blue reds, royal, lemon yellow, emerald green, and lilacs.

Now to get my blush color, I do this. Stand with my feet apart. Then bend over and grab my knees. Count to 25 or 30. Depends on how long I can keep that position. Stand up. Go look at my complection. Now that is my true blush color. Off to the store to find that shade. Works for me.

Now I can wear a brown black, or a black mascara as well. I have the bluish undertones. I discovered the trick about blush in exercise class one day. When I went to wash up a few minutes later, my face was that color.

So I've been matching my blush to that pink ever since. The pink in my picture is not my true pink.

My daughter likes to fool around with makeup. She decided when I was getting my photo taken , she'd lift my arm, and put Stardust on my shoulder.

Then my son decided, since Star was always on my lap, an I referred to her a lot, I should submit that one. But my blush is very light. People like us with dark hair don't need a dark blush. I like to wear it when I go out. 

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic