Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWillie Lynch/How to Make a Slave

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Willie Lynch/How to Make a Slave
    Posted: January 04 2006 at 11:57am

WARNING THIS MAY BE TROUBLING TO SOME PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT READY FOR THE TRUTH ABOUT THEIR CULTURE AND THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN WHITES AND AFRICAN AMERICANS. THIS MENTALITY IS STILL ALIVE AND WELL TODAY.

YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY BLACK MEN ARE THE WAY THAT THEY ARE?

YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY BLACK PEOPLE STRUGGLE SO MUCH?

READ IT WITH AN OPEN MIND

THE WILLIE LYNCH WRITINGS

The following treatise, to the knowledgeable, will be the missing link that has been sought to explain how we were put into the condition that find ourselves in today. It confirms the fact that the slave holder tried to leave nothing to chance when it came to his property; his slaves. It demonstrates, how out of necessity, the slave holder had to derive a system for perpetuating his cash crop, the slave, while at the same time insulating himself from retribution by his unique property.

A careful analysis of the following "handbook" will hopefully change the ignorant among our people who say "Why study slavery?" Those narrow minded people will be shown that the condition of people is due to a scientific and psychological blue print for the perpetuation of the mental condition that allowed slavery to flourish. The slave holder was keenly aware of the breeding principles of his livestock and the following treatise demonstrates that he thoroughly used those principles on his human live stock as well, the African Slave, and added a debilitating psychological component as well.

It was the interest and business of slaveholders to study human nature, in particular, with view to practical results, and many of them attained astonishing proficiency in this direction. They had to deal not with earth, wood, and stone, but with men, and by every regard they had, for their own safety and prosperity, the need to know the material on which they were to work.

Conscious of the injustice and wrong they were every hour perpetuating and knowing what they "The following treatise, to the knowledgeable, will be the missing link that has been sought to explain how we were put into the condition that find ourselves in today. It confirms the fact that the slave holder tried to leave nothing to chance when it came to his property; his slaves. It demonstrates, how out of necessity, the slave holder had to derive a system for perpetuating his cash crop, the slave, while at the same time insulating himself from retribution by his unique property.

Conscious of the injustice and wrong they were every hour perpetuating and knowing what they themselves would do if they were the victims of such wrongs. They were constantly looking for the first signs of the dreaded retribution. They watched, therefore, with skilled and practiced eyes, and learned to read, with great accuracy, the state of mind and heart of the slave, through his stable face. Unusual sobriety, apparent abstraction, sullenness, and indifference, indeed any mood out of the common way afforded ground for suspicion and inquiry. Let's Make A Slave" is a study of the scientific process of man breaking and slave making. It describes the rationale and results of the Anglo Saxon's ideas and methods of insuring the master/slave relationship."

Frederick Douglas

"LET'S MAKE A SLAVE"

by Willie Lynch
The Origin and Development of a Social Being Called "The Negro"

Let us make a slave. What do we Need?

First of all we need a black nigger man, a pregnant nigger woman and her baby nigger boy. Second, we will use the same basic principle that we use in breaking a horse, combined with some more sustaining factors. We reduce them from their natural state in nature; whereas nature provides them with the natural capacity to take care of their needs and the needs of their offspring, we break that natural string of independence from them and thereby create a dependency state so that we maybe able to get from them useful production for our business and pleasure.

CARDINAL PRINCIPLE FOR MAKING A NEGRO For fear that our future generations may not understand the principle of breaking both horses and men, we lay down the art. For, if we are to sustain our basic economy we must break both of the beasts together, the nigger and the horse. We understand that short range planning in economics results in periodic economic chaos, so that, to avoid turmoil in the economy, it requires us to have breadth and depth in long range comprehensive planning, articulating both skill and sharp perception. We lay down the following principles for lang range comprehensive economic planning: Both horse and niggers are no good to the economy in the wild or natural state.

1. Both must be broken and tied together for orderly production.
  2. For orderly futures, special and particular attention must be paid to the female and the youngest offspring.
  3. Both must be crossbred to produce a variety and division of labor.
  4. Both must taught to respond to a peculiar new language.
  5. Psychological and physical instruction of containment must be created for both.

We hold the above six cardinals as truths to be self-evident, based upon following discourse concerning the economics of breaking and tying the horse and nigger together...all inclusive of the six principles laid down above. NOTE: Neither principles alone will suffice for good economics. All principles must be employed for the orderly good of the nation. Accordingly, both a wild horse and a wild or natural nigger is dangerous even if captured, for they will have the tendency to seek their customary freedom, and, in doing so, might kill you in your sleep. You cannot rest. They sleep while you are awake and are awake while you are asleep. They are dangerous near the family house and it requires too much labor to watch them away from the house. Above all you cannot get them to work in this natural state. Hence, both the horse and the nigger must be broken, that is break them from one form of mental life to another, keep the body and take the mind. In other words, break the will to resist.

Now the breaking process in the same for the horse and the nigger, only slightly varying in degrees. But as we said before, you must keep your eye focused on the female and the offspring of the horse and the nigger. A brief discourse in offspring development will shed light on the key to sound economic principle. Pay little attention to the generation of original breaking but concentrate on future generations. Therefore, if you break the female, she will break the offspring in its early years of development and, when the offspring is old enough to work, she will deliver it up to you. For her normal female protective tendencies will have been lost (She will not protect her own sons) in the original breaking process. For example, take the case of the wild stud horse, a female horse and an already infant horse and compare the breaking process with two captured nigger males in their natural state, a pregnant nigger woman with her infant offspring. Take the stud horse, break him for limited containment. Completely break the female horse until she becomes very gentle whereas you or anybody can ride her in comfort. Breed the mare until you have the desired offspring. Then you can turn the stud to freedom until you need him again. Train the female horse whereby she will eat out of your hand, and she will train the infant horse to eat of your hand also.

When it comes to breaking the uncivilized nigger, use the same process, but vary the degree and step up the pressure so as to do a complete reversal of the mind. Take the meanest and most restless nigger, strip him of his clothes in front of the remaining niggers, the female, and the nigger infant, tar and feather him, tie each leg to a different horse faced in opposite directions, set him a fire and beat both horses to pull him apart in front of the remaining niggers. The nest step is to take a bullwhip and beat the remaining nigger male to the point of death in front of the female and the infant. Don't kill him. But put the fear of God in him, for he can be useful for future breeding.

THE BREAKING PROCESS OF THE AFRICAN WOMAN Take the female and run a series of tests on her to see if she will submit to you desires willingly. Test her in every way, because she is the most important factor for good economic. If she shows any signs of resistance in submitting completely to your will, do not hesitate to use the bull whip on her to extract that last bit of bitch out of her. Take care not to kill her, for in doing so, you spoil good economics. When in complete submission, she will train her offsprings in the early years to submit to labor when they become of age. Understanding is the best thing. (she will teach her female offsprings to hate the male and she will not submit to him as she should BY NATURE)

Therefore, we shall go deeper into this area of the subject matter concerning what we have produced here in this breaking of the female nigger. We have reversed the relationship. In her natural uncivilized state she would have a strong dependency on the uncivilized nigger male, and she would have a limited protective dependency toward her independent male offspring and would raise female offspring to be dependent like her. Nature had provided for this type of balance. We reversed nature by burning and dependent like her. Nature had provided for this type of balance. We reversed nature by burning and pulling one civilized nigger apart and bull whipping the other to the point of death--all in her presence. By her being left alone, unprotected, with male image destroyed, the ordeal cased her to move from her psychological dependent state to a frozen independent state. In this frozen psychological state of independence she will raise her male and female offspring in reversed roles. For fear of the YOUNG MALE'S life she will psychologically train him to be mentally weak and dependent but physically strong. Because she has become psychologically independent, she will train her female offspring to be psychological independent as well. What have you got? You've got the nigger woman out front and the nigger man behind and scared. This is perfect situation for sound sleep and economics. Before the breaking process, we had to be alert and on guard at all times. Now we can sleep soundly, for out of frozen fear, his woman stand guard for us. He cannot get past her early infant slave molding process. He is good tool, now ready to be tied to the horse at a tender age. By the time a nigger boy reaches the age of sixteen, he is soundly broken in and ready for a long life of sound and efficient work and the reproduction of a unit of good labor force.

Continually, through the breaking of uncivilized savage niggers, by throwing the nigger female savage into a frozen psychological state of independency, by killing the protective male image, and by creating a submissive dependent mind of the nigger male slave, we have created an orbiting cycle that turns on its own axis forever, unless a phenomenon occurs and re shifts the positions of the male and female savages. We show what we mean by example. We breed two nigger males with two nigger females. Then we take the nigger males away from them and keep them moving and working. Say the nigger female bear a nigger female and the other bears a nigger male. both nigger females, being without influence of the nigger male image, frozen with an independent psychology, will raise him to be mentally dependent and weak, but physically strong...in other words, body over mind. We will mate and breed them and continue the cycle. That is good, sound, and long range comprehensive planning.

WARNING: POSSIBLE INTERLOPING NEGATIVES Earlier, we talked about the non-economic good of the horse and the nigger in their wild or natural state; we talked out the principle of breaking and tying them together for orderly production, furthermore, we talked about paying particular attention to the female savage and her offspring for orderly future planning; then more recently we stated that, by reversing the positions of the male and female savages we had created an orbiting cycle that turns on its own axis forever, unless phenomenon occurred, and re shifted the positions of the male and female savages.

Our experts warned us about the possibility of this phenomenon occurring, for they say that the mind has a strong drive to correct and re correct itself over a period of time if it can touch some substantial original historical base; and they advised us that the best way to deal with phenomenon is to shave off the brute's mental history and create a multiplicity of phenomenon or illusions so that each illusion will twirl in its own orbit, something akin to floating balls in a vacuum. This creation of a multiplicity of phenomenon or illusions entails the principles of crossbreeding the nigger and the horse as we stated above, the purpose of which is to create a diversified division of labor. The result of which is severance of the points of original beginning's for each spherical illusion. Since we fell that the subject matter may get more complicated as we proceed in laying down our economic plan concerning the purpose, reason, and effect of cross-breeding horses and niggers, we shall lay down the following definitional terms for future generations.

1. Orbiting cycle means a thing turning in a given pattern.
  2. Axis means upon which or around which a body turns.
  3. Phenomenon means something beyond ordinary conception and inspires awe and wonder.
  4. Multiplicity means a great number.
  5. Sphere means a globe.
  6. Cross-breeding a horse means taking a horse and breeding it with an ass and you get a dumb backward ass, long headed mule that is not reproductive nor productive by itself.
  7. Cross-breeding niggers means taking so many drops of good white blood and putting them into as many nigger women as possible, varying the drops by the various tone that you want, and then letting them breed with each other until cycle of colors appear as you desire.

What this means is this: Put the niggers and the horse in the breeding or, mix some asses and some good white blood and what do you get? You got a multiplicity of colors of ass backwards, unusual niggers, running, tied to backwards ass long headed mules, the one productive of itself, the other sterile. (The one constant, the other dying. We keep nigger constant for we may replace the mule for another tool) both mule and nigger tied to each other, neither knowing where the other came from and neither productive for itself, nor without each other.

CONTROLLED LANGUAGE Cross-breeding completed, for further severance from their original beginning, we must completely annihilate the mother tongue of both the nigger and the new mule and institute a new language that involves the new life's work of both. You know, language is a peculiar institution. It leads to the heart of people. the more a foreigner knows about the language of another country the more he is able to move through all levels of that society. (GET YOUR EDUCATION YOUNG MEN PLEASE!) Therefore, if the foreigner is an enemy of the country, to the extent that he knows the body of the language, to that extent is the country vulnerable to attack or invasion of a foreign culture. For example, you take the slave, if you teach him all about your language, he will know all your secrets, and he is then no more a slave, for you can't fool him any longer and having a fool is one of the basic ingredients of and incidents to the making of the slavery system.

By The Black ArcadeArcade Liberation Library; 1970 (recompiled and reedited by Kenneth T. Spann)

Edited by BIGGMike
Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2006 at 11:58am

According to an essay appearing in "Brother Man- The Odyssey of Black Men in America- An Anthology" Lynch was a British slave owner in the West Indies who came to the United States to tell American slave owners how to keep their slaves under control. It is believed that the term "lynching" is derived from Lynch's name. 

"Gentlemen, I greet you here on the bank of the James River in the year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and twelve. First, I shall thank you, the gentlemen of the Colony of Virginia, for bringing me here. I am here to help you solve some of your problems with slaves. Your invitation reached me on my modest plantation in the West Indies where I have experimented with some of the newest and still the oldest methods of control of slaves.

Ancient Rome would envy us if my program were implemented. As our boat sailed south on the James River, named for our illustrious King, whose version of the Bible we cherish. I saw enough to know that your problem is not unique. While Rome used cords of woods as crosses for standing human bodies along its highways in great numbers you are here using the tree and the rope on occasion.

I caught the whiff of a dead slave hanging from a tree a couple of miles back. You are not only losing a valuable stock by hangings, you are having uprisings, slaves are running away, your crops are sometimes left in the fields too long for maximum profit, you suffer occasional fires, your animals are killed.

Gentlemen, you know what your problems are: I do not need to elaborate. I am not here to enumerate your problems, I am here to introduce you to a method of solving them. In my bag here, I have a fool proof method for controlling your Black slaves. I guarantee everyone of you that if installed correctly it will control the slaves for at least 300 hundred years. My method is simple. Any member of your family or your oversee r can use it.

I have outlined a number of differences among the slaves: and I take these differences and make them bigger. I use fear, distrust, and envy for control purposes. These methods have worked on my modest plantation in the West Indies and it will work throughout the South. Take this simple little list of differences, and think about them. 

On top of my list is "Age", but it is there only because it starts with an "A": the second is "Color" or shade, there is intelligence, size, sex, size of plantations, status on plantation, attitude of owners, whether the slave live in the valley, on hill, East, West, North, South, have fine hair, coarse hair, or is tall or short. Now that you have a list of differences. I shall give you an outline of action-but before that I shall assure you that distrust is stronger than trust and envy is stronger than adulation, respect, or admiration.

The Black slave after receiving this indoctrination shall carry on and will become self re-fueling and self generating for hundreds of years, maybe thousands. Don't forget you must pitch the old Black male vs. the young Black male, and the young Black male against the old Black male. You must use the dark skin slaves vs. the light skin slaves and the light skin slaves vs. the dark skin slaves. You must use the female vs. the male, and the male vs. the female. You must also have your white servants and overseers distrust all Blacks, but it is necessary that your slaves trust and depend on us. They must love, respect and trust only us. 

Gentlemen, these kits are your keys to control. Use them. Have your wives and children use them, never miss an opportunity. If used intensely for one year, the slaves themselves will remain perpetually distrustful.  Thank you, gentlemen."

Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2006 at 12:03pm

THIS is African Americans because of slavery and the Willie Lynch system that we have been subjected to by people who claim to promote freedom and democracy.

This is the battle between the Black man and his Woman.

This is the Black leadership.

This is light skin (high yellow, mixed, red, straight hair, mixed hair) vs dark skin (Black, Bobby brown, tar baby, nappy curly head nigga)

This is the young and the old.

This is the destruction of the Black Family (independent women)

This is the Black MAN being IGNORED BY HIS OWN PEOPLE.

This is how I feel when I try to teach Black/African Americans about their own history and the issues surrounding their community. They don't even respond because they are lost and don't want to be found because..... it HURTS.

Edited by Karen Shelton
THECHOSEN1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote THECHOSEN1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2006 at 12:16pm
i dont understand the make a slave part....is he teaching us to make one ...and whats a cardnial anyways?
waveing is mental a barrier u must over come

BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2006 at 12:23pm

This is how early white settlers made slaves. They stole land and killed off Native Americans (Indians) and made slaves of African people (your people) and whoever they came in contact with. Mexicans, Asians, and now Middle Eastern people.

Think about Iraq and what's going on there.

They will soon lose their culture too because of this mentality of the American government and their House Negroes.

Edited by BIGGMike
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2006 at 12:24pm
Copy of speech (2003) by Dr. William Jelani Cobb

-- I long ago stopped listening to sentences that begin with "The problem with black people is," or end with "and that's why black people can't get ahead now," which partly explains my initial indifference to the now-famous William Lynch Speech.

The letter was never "discovered." It just showed up on the Internet one day.

In the few years since the speech on how to train slaves first appeared, it has been cited by countless college students and a black member of the House of Representatives, along the way becoming the essential verbal footnote in barbershop analysis of what's wrong with black people. The rapper Talib Kweli laments on the song "Know That," "blacks are dyin'/how to make a slave/by Willie Lynch is still applyin'," and one professor at a Midwestern university made the speech required reading for her class. Of late, the frequency of its citations seems to be increasing — at least three people have asked me about it in the last month.

According to the speech's preface, Master Lynch was concerned enough with the fortunes of his slave-holding brethren in the American colonies to present a lecture on the bank of the James River, explaining how to keep unruly servants disunited. The old, he argued, should be pitted against the young, the dark against the light, the male against the female and so on. Such disunifying tactics "will control the slaves for at least 300 years," he guaranteed. And that, it seems, is why black people can't get ahead now.

There are many problems with this docomeent — not the least of which is the fact that it is absolutely fake.

As a historian, I am generally skeptical of smoking guns. Historical work, like forensic science, isn't some flashy field — it depends on the painstaking aggregation of facts that lead researchers to the most likely explanation, but rarely the only one. Slavery was an incredibly complex set of social, economic and legal relations that literally boiled down to black and white. But given the variation in size of farms, number of enslaved workers, region, crops grown, law, gender-ratios, religion and local economy, it is unlikely that a single letter could explain slave policy for at least 151 years of the institution and its ramifications down to the present day.

Considering the limited number of extant sources from 18th century, if this speech had been "discovered," it would've been the subject of incessant historical panels, scholarly articles and debates. It would literally be a career-making find. But the letter was never "discovered." Rather, it simply "appeared" on the Internet — bypassing the official historical circuits and making its way directly into the canon of American racial conspiratoria.

On a more practical level, the speech is filled with references that are questionable if not completely inaccurate. Lynch makes reference to an invitation reaching him on his "modest plantation in the West Indies." While this is theoretically possible — the plantation system was well established in the Caribbean by 1712 — most plantation owners were absentees who chose to remain in the colonizing country while the day-to-day affairs of their holdings were run by hired managers and overseers. But even assuming that Mr. Lynch was an exception to this practice, much of the text of his "speech" remains anachronistic. Lynch makes consistent reference to "slaves" — which again is possible, though it is far more likely people during this era would refer to persons in bondage simply as "Negroes." In the first paragraph, he promises that "Ancient Rome would envy us if my program is implemented," but the word "program" did not enter the English language with this connotation until 1837 — at the time of this speech it was used only to reference a written notice for theater events.

Two paragraphs later he says that he will "give an outline of action," for slave-holders; the word "out-line" had appeared only 50 years earlier and at that time was only used as an artistic term meaning a sketch — it didn't convey its present meaning until 1759. Even more damning is his use of the terms "indoctrination" and "self-refueling" in the next sentence. The first word didn't carry it current connotation until 1832; the second didn't even enter the language until 1811 — a century after the purported date of Lynch's speech. More obviously, Lynch uses the word "Black," with an upper-case "B," to describe African Americans more than two centuries before the word came to be applied as a common ethnic identifier.

In some popular citations, Lynch has also been — inexplicably — credited with the term "lynching," which would be odd since the speech promises to provide slave-holders with non-violent techniques that will save them the expense of killing valuable, if unruly, property. This inaccuracy points to a more basic problem in understanding American history: the violence directed at black people in America was exceptional in the regard that it was racialized and used to reinforce political and social subordination, but it was not unique. Early America was incredibly violent in general — stemming in part from the endemic violence in British society and partly from the violence that tends to be associated with frontier societies. For most of its history, lynching was a non-racial phenomenon — in fact, it most often directed at white people. The term "Lynch law" was derived from the mob violence directed at Tories, or British loyalists, just after the American Revolution. While there is disagreement about the precise origins of the term — some associate it with Charles Lynch, a Revolution-era Justice-of-the-Peace who imprisoned Tories, others see it as the legacy of an armed militia founded near the Lynche River or the militia captain named Lynch who created judicial tribunals in Virginia in 1776 — there is no reference to the term earlier than 1768, more than half a century after the date given for the speech.

Given the sparse judicial resources (judges were forced to travel from town-to-town hearing cases, which is where we get the term "judicial circuit") and the frequency of property crimes in the early republic, lynching was often seen as a form of community justice. Not until the 1880s, after the end of Reconstruction, did "lynching" become associated with African Americans; gradually the number of blacks lynched each year surpassed the number of whites until it became almost exclusively directed at black people late in the century. (Nevertheless, between 1882 and 1944, Tuskegee University recorded 3,417 lynchings with black victims -- and 1291 lynchings with white ones.)

The Willie Lynch speech would seem to give a quick-and-easy explanation of the roots of our much-lamented "black disunity." You could make similar arguments about the lingering effects of a real historical docomeent like the 1845 tract, "Religious Instruction of Negroes" — written by a proslavery Presbyterian minister — or the British practice of mixing different African ethnicities on slave ships in order to make communication — and therefore rebellion — more difficult. But this too is questionable — it presumes that whites, or any other diverse group, do not face divisive gender issues, generation gaps and class distinctions. Willie Lynch offers no explanation for the white pro-lifer who guns down a white abortion-provider or white-on-white domestic violence. He does not explain political conflicts among different Latino groups or crime in Asian communities. Unity is not the same as unanimity and in the end, black people are no more disunited than any other group of people — and a lot more united than we give ourselves credit for.

-- William Jelani Cobb is a professor of history at Spelman College.

October 24, 2005 -- My name is Andrew Levi.  I am from Africa.  I do totally find the behavior of black people in America to be way different from the African people and I have been wondering why??  Why do we hate each other so much,  Why do we feel bad when we see a brother rising up, why are we still being enemies to ourselves even after being tortured and mistreated by the whites and why can't we come together in this post slavery and post segregation American and help ourselves.  Why are we so divided and yet we look a like and speak the same language.

I don't think we should  be discussing how authentic is Willie Lynch's speech  but we should ask ourselves  is it true.  And yeah it's true.  Look at our selves, we can't even help our kids go to school get education and have better future yet education is free  and so many college funds for those who can't afford.   We are the minority race and yet we have the largest number  inmates in our jails (although some are innocent) and most crimes are committed against our own people.   We tend to blame everything on racism" true sometimes" but we are our own failures.  Our minds are locked up.  We have been brainwashed and I believe in Willie Lynch's theory.  If we can't stand up and open our minds trust me we gonna  be in this kind of state for hundreds of years.  So brothers and Sisters lets rise up and fight this demon in our minds; Drugs, rape, murder and all other iniquities.  Let free our mind and let the descendants of Willie Lynch know that we ain'  gonna be slaves forever.   We can be free but most important free from our inner selves.

Edited by BIGGMike
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2006 at 2:05pm

CARDINAL PRINCIPLES FOR MAKING A NEGRO

For fear that our future generations may not understand the principles of breaking both of the beast together, the nigger and the horse. We understand that short range planning economics results in periodic economic chaos; so that to avoid turmoil in the economy, it requires us to have breadth and depth in long range comprehensive planning, articulating both skill sharp perceptions. We lay down the following principles for long range comprehensive economic planning. Both horse and niggers [are] no good to the economy in the wild or natural state. Both must be BROKEN and TIED together for orderly production. For orderly future, special and particular attention must be paid to the FEMALE and the YOUNGEST offspring. Both must be CROSSBRED to produce a variety and division of labor. Both must be taught to respond to a peculiar new LANGUAGE. Psychological and physical instruction of CONTAINMENT must be created for both. We hold the six cardinal principles as truth to be self-evident, based upon following the discourse concerning the economics of breaking and tying the horse and the nigger together, all inclusive of the six principles laid down above. NOTE: Neither principle alone will suffice for good economics. All principles must be employed for orderly good of the nation. Accordingly, both a wild horse and a wild or natur[al] nigger is dangerous even if captured, for they will have the tendency to seek their customary freedom and, in doing so, might kill you in your sleep. You cannot rest. They sleep while you are awake, and are awake while you are asleep. They are DANGEROUS near the family house and it requires too much labor to watch them away from the house. Above all, you cannot get them to work in this natural state. Hence, both the horse and the nigger must be broken; that is breaking them from one form of mental life to another. KEEP THE BODY, TAKE THE MIND! In other words, break the will to resist. Now the breaking process is the same for both the horse and the nigger, only slightly varying in degrees. But, as we said before, there is an art in long range economic planning. YOU MUST KEEP YOUR EYE AND THOUGHTS ON THE FEMALE and the OFFSPRING of the horse and the nigger. A brief discourse in offspring development will shed light on the key to sound economic principles. Pay little attention to the generation of original breaking, but CONCENTRATE ON FUTURE GENERATION. Therefore, if you break the FEMALE mother, she will BREAK the offspring in its early years of development; and when the offspring is old enough to work, she will deliver it up to you, for her normal female protective tendencies will have been lost in the original breaking process. For example, take the case of the wild stud horse, a female horse and an already infant horse and compare the breaking process with two captured nigger males in their natural state, a pregnant nigger woman with her infant offspring. Take the stud horse, break him for limited containment. Completely break the female horse until she becomes very gentle, whereas you or anybody can ride her in her comfort. Breed the mare and the stud until you have the desired offspring. Then, you can turn the stud to freedom until you need him again. Train the female horse whereby she will eat out of your hand, and she will in turn train the infant horse to eat out of your hand, also. When it comes to breaking the uncivilized nigger, use the same process, but vary the degree and step up the pressure, so as to do a complete reversal of the mind. Take the meanest and most restless nigger, strip him of his clothes in front of the remaining male niggers, the female, and the nigger infant, tar and feather him, tie each leg to a different horse faced in opposite directions, set him afire and beat both horses to pull him apart in front of the remaining niggers. The next step is to take a bullwhip and beat the remaining nigger males to the point of death, in front of the female and the infant. Don’t kill him, but PUT THE FEAR OF GOD IN HIM, for he can be useful for future breeding.

THE BREAKING PROCESS OF THE AFRICAN WOMAN

Take the female and run a series of tests on her to see if she will submit to your desires willingly. Test her in every way, because she is the most important factor for good economics. If she shows any sign of resistance in submitting completely to your will, do not hesitate to use the bullwhip on her to extract that last bit of [b----] out of her. Take care not to kill her, for in doing so, you spoil good economics. When in complete submission, she will train her offsprings in the early years to submit to labor when they become of age. Understanding is the best thing. Therefore, we shall go deeper into this area of the subject matter concerning what we have produced here in this breaking process of the female nigger. We have reversed the relationship; in her natural uncivilized state, she would have a strong dependency on the uncivilized nigger male, and she would have a limited protective tendency toward her independent male offspring and would raise male offsprings to be dependent like her. Nature had provided for this type of balance. We reversed nature by burning and pulling a civilized nigger apart and bullwhipping the other to the point of death, all in her presence. By her being left alone, unprotected, with the MALE IMAGE DESTROYED, the ordeal caused her to move from her psychologically dependent state to a frozen, independent state. In this frozen, psychological state of independence, she will raise her MALE and female offspring in reversed roles. For FEAR of the young male’s life, she will psychologically train him to be MENTALLY WEAK and DEPENDENT, but PHYSICALLY STRONG. Because she has become psychologically independent, she will train her FEMALE offsprings to be psychologically independent. What have you got? You’ve got the nigger WOMAN OUT FRONT AND THE nigger MAN BEHIND AND SCARED. This is a perfect situation of sound sleep and economics. Before the breaking process, we had to be alertly on guard at all times. Now, we can sleep soundly, for out of frozen fear his woman stands guard for us. He cannot get past her early slave-molding process. He is a good tool, now ready to be tied to the horse at a tender age. By the time a nigger boy reaches the age of sixteen, he is soundly broken in and ready for a long life of sound and efficient work and the reproduction of a unit of good labor force. Continually through the breaking of uncivilized savage niggers, by throwing the nigger female savage into a frozen psychological state of independence, by killing the protective male image, and by creating a submissive dependent mind of the nigger male slave, we have created an orbiting cycle that turns on its own axis forever, unless a phenomenon occurs and re-shifts the position of the male and female slaves. We show what we mean by example. Take the case of the two economic slave units and examine them close.

WARNING: POSSIBLE INTERLOPING NEGATIVES

Earlier, we talked about the non-economic good of the horse and the nigger in their wild or natural state; we talked out the principle of breaking and tying them together for orderly production. Furthermore, we talked about paying particular attention to the female savage and her offspring for orderly future planning, then more recently we stated that, by reversing the positions of the male and female savages, we created an orbiting cycle that turns on its own axis forever unless a phenomenon occurred and reshifts positions of the male and female savages. Our experts warned us about the possibility of this phenomenon occurring, for they say that the mind has a strong drive to correct and re-correct itself over a period of time if it can touch some substantial original historical base; and they advised us that the best way to deal with the phenomenon is to shave off the brute’s mental history and create a multiplicity of phenomena of illusions, so that each illusion will twirl in its own orbit, something similar to floating balls in a vacuum. This creation of multiplicity of phenomena of illusions entails the principle of crossbreeding the nigger and the horse as we stated above, the purpose of which is to create a diversified division of labor; thereby creating different levels of labor and different values of illusion at each connecting level of labor. The results of which is the severance of the points of original beginnings for each sphere illusion. Since we feel that the subject matter may get more complicated as we proceed in laying down our economic plan concerning the purpose, reason and effect of crossbreeding horses and niggers, we shall lay down the following definition terms for future generations. Orbiting cycle means a thing turning in a given path. Axis means upon which or around which a body turns. Phenomenon means something beyond ordinary conception and inspires awe and wonder. Multiplicity means a great number. Means a globe. Crossbreeding a horse means taking a horse and breeding it with an ass and you get a dumb, backward, ass long-headed mule that is not reproductive nor productive by itself. Crossbreeding niggers mean taking so many drops of good white blood and putting them into as many nigger women as possible, varying the drops by the various tone that you want, and then letting them breed with each other until another circle of color appears as you desire. What this means is this: Put the niggers and the horse in a breeding pot, mix some asses and some good white blood and what do you get? You got a multiplicity of colors of ass backward, unusual niggers, running, tied to backward ass long-headed mules, the one productive of itself, the other sterile. (The one constant, the other dying, we keep the nigger constant for we may replace the mules for another tool) both mule and nigger tied to each other, neither knowing where the other came from and neither productive for itself, nor without each other.

CONTROLLED LANGUAGE

Crossbreeding completed, for further severance from their original beginning, WE MUST COMPLETELY ANNIHILATE THE MOTHER TONGUE of both the new nigger and the new mule, and institute a new language that involves the new life’s work of both. You know language is a peculiar institution. It leads to the heart of a people. The more a foreigner knows about the language of another country the more he is able to move through all levels of that society. Therefore, if the foreigner is an enemy of the country, to the extent that he knows the body of the language, to that extent is the country vulnerable to attack or invasion of a foreign culture. For example, if you take a slave, if you teach him all about your language, he will know all your secrets, and he is then no more a slave, for you can’t fool him any longer, and BEING A FOOL IS ONE OF THE BASIC INGREDIENTS OF ANY INCIDENTS TO THE MAINTENANCE OF THE SLAVERY SYSTEM. For example, if you told a slave that he must perform in getting out “our crops” and he knows the language well, he would know that “our crops” didn’t mean “our crops” and the slavery system would break down, for he would relate on the basis of what “our crops” really meant. So you have to be careful in setting up the new language; for the slaves would soon be in your house, talking to you as “man to man” and that is death to our economic system. In addition, the definitions of words or terms are only a minute part of the process. Values are created and transported by communication through the body of the language. A total society has many interconnected value systems. All the values in the society have bridges of language to connect them for orderly working in the society. But for these language bridges, these many value systems would sharply clash and cause internal strife or civil war, the degree of the conflict being determined by the magnitude of the issues or relative opposing strength in whatever form. For example, if you put a slave in a hog pen and train him to live there and incorporate in him to value it as a way of life completely, the biggest problem you would have out of him is that he would worry you about provisions to keep the hog pen clean, or the same hog pen and make a slip and incorporate something in his language whereby he comes to value a house more than he does his hog pen, you got a problem. He will soon be in your house.

Edited by BIGGMike
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2006 at 4:26pm

THE NEGRO MARRIAGE

We breed two nigger males with two nigger females. Then, we take the nigger male away from them and keep them moving and working. Say one nigger female bears a nigger female and the other bears a nigger male; both nigger females—being without influence of the nigger male image, frozen with a independent psychology (Beyonce, To all my independent women, "Raise your hands up")—will raise their offspring into reverse positions. The one with the female offspring will teach her to be like herself, independent and negotiable (we negotiate with her, through her, by her, negotiates her at will). The one with the nigger male offspring, she being frozen subconscious fear for his life, will raise him to be mentally dependent and weak, but physically strong; in other words, body over mind. Now, in a few years when these two offsprings become fertile for early reproduction, we will mate and breed them and continue the cycle. That is good, sound and long range comprehensive planning.

BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2006 at 4:28pm

Now it's making sense!

Now you understand!

Now you are HURT!

Now what are you going to do beside helping to destroy BLACK MEN and the African culture.

BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2006 at 4:31pm

Stop the cycle and wake up

I'm not attacking anyone, just trying to teach you what you run from.

Sistaslick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sistaslick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2006 at 8:25pm

I am trying my level best to grasp this wealth of information. I'm glad you put it out there for us to consider.  Can you clarify a few points for me . . . is the literature basically saying that an independent black woman is not particularly an asset to the black race and that this mentality is somehow helping us remain locked in a cycle of confusion and stagnation?  I'm sure its not trying to say its wrong for us black women to be able to be educated and stand on our own???  If thats the case then  . . .

I'm not one to cause conflict or anything, but I genuinely don't understand what the implications of this are and the directions we are supposed to follow in order to "fix" it?  Let the man lead alone so that his ego is not hurt?  As women, what are we supposed to do?  Sit back and just. . . wait and watch?  I was of the thinking that I would excel and be able to sustain myself until I met a man who had decided to follow the same ambitions.  Then we would excel together.  Why must either one of us be dependent?  Why must either one remain behind the other?  Am I not seeing what I am supposed to be seeing? I kinda feel like I am missing it.

Please enlighten.

princess8907 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princess8907 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2006 at 8:27pm

Thanks for sharing.  My father and I recently discussed this and he said "thats why women are the way they are.  Theyve been trained to try to be over men"  I personally thought it was sexist but Id ike to see another  mans opinion you know.  I personally believe no one should be over another.  I think it should be 50/50. you?

4b-natural,shoulder blade length,hair goal of to my bra strap

Sistaslick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sistaslick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2006 at 8:42pm
Why can't everybody just take responsibility for their own actions these days  Its always someone else's fault?  At the end of the day, we all decide what we are going to do with our lives right?  Adam blamed Eve in the garden of Eden when ALL he had to do is say, No.  This looks like the same thing to me.  I don't think women are holding men back- if we have that kind of power  over people then maybe we should be calling the shots.  Nah, let me quit.  Men have to stand up.  We all have to stand up.  Stop pointing fingers and educate ourselves so that we can be a viable force to reckon with.  All of us-- the men and the women.  We can't be strong as a people without education- we shouldn't supress one another.  We have to work together and walk together.  We gotta let this crabs in a bucket syndrome die.  When the men climb we pull them down, when we climb they pull us down... thats gotta stop.  JMHO. 
carameldiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carameldiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2006 at 10:13am

I am very familiar with the Willie Lynch Letter and from my understanding i totally agree that it does reflect on black people today. I mean we have a whole generation or two of momma 's boys that are a version of male golddiggers relying on women to be strong and to be their rock- they want women to go to work- give them money- support them physically and emotionally and yet they are not capable of returning the same at all. They are not in pursuit of higher learning or maintaining a job and are thus not capable of passing that mentality on to their sons.

There are so many single mothers out here that are not single mothers by choice and men need to stand up and raise their sons to be men instead of criminals and not productive in society. Although some women are capable of it - we do not know everything it takes to teach these boys how to be men and take charge and be the heads of the households and their lives.

Now i do totally believe in independent black women because i am one myself. My parents (mother and father raised me that way) so that i would not have to totally be dependent on anyone else and could take care of myself.

Sorry for preaching but i do feel strongly about the topic and i do know some people that didn't sign their child's birth certificate so their baby's momma could get benefits from the state/federal government (i mean how sorry can a so-called man get).

I just want us all to stand up and take responsibilities for our own actions and raise our children to be strong and productive people in society and to teach them that black marriages can be positive and that we should not be shacking up .

Me and you, your cousin and your momma too rollin on da strip on bow's
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2006 at 12:14pm

Questions???? This is good!

All Black men need strong Black women. But there is a difference when a male is just as strong but is discriminated against for fear of a heathy Two parent Black Family.

Sisters we as African Americans must look at our culture and ask ourselves,......

Is this really working when many of our male sons are going to prison, turning gay, loosing their minds, growing up without fathers being weak minded because no one taught them how survive, or just marring outside of their race to get away from Black women?

Are our children really doing all that well? Acting like gangsters, smoking drugs and thinking it's cool, degrading women because there is now Male role models like other race have to teach them respect for women, going around getting 1, 2, 3 women pregnant, and our daughter acting and dressing like prostitutes for sell. Because I can tell you, I'm a MAN and I don't see to much good coming out of all of this.

Could our children benifit from having a strong two parent home or a one sided one parent home that we all know is not good? I think our daughters can how to not just get a man, but how to keep a man from a mother that also can do the same. There are so many young boys growing up in a single parent home seeing their mother do everything by herself and so they don't KNOW how to be the man that you want. How can they when no one is teaching them or showing them? They see mother teacher their sisters but just loving them.  There is a saying in the Black community, Black mothers teach their daughters but only love their sons.

How can Black women expect to find a  mate when nobody thinks enough of Black males to provide their sons with a father?  The cycle will go on as discussed in the Willie Lynch letter. You must first make sure YOUR OWN SON has a father so he will know how to be a good father and husband.

Girls have their mother but the boys are without. When will we as a people stop fooling ourselves in thinking that we are doing a good job at parenting. We are not, and the arrest records and divorce rates show that we are not doing our best. Look at our children for God sake, they are in trouble and we know this but continue the same behavior and mentality.

It's Not Working ladies, it's not. And nothing good is coming from it but destruction of our once strong families and strong communities.  Why can't anyone see this, we claim to be so smart.

BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2006 at 12:59pm
Originally posted by princess8907 princess8907 wrote:

Thanks for sharing.  My father and I recently discussed this and he said "thats why women are the way they are.  Theyve been trained to try to be over men"  I personally thought it was sexist but Id ike to see another  mans opinion you know.  I personally believe no one should be over another.  I think it should be 50/50. you?

Your father is correct. If Black women are trained by society and WHITE WOMEN IN COLLEGES to go against the Holy Bible, go against their own nature, and to go against their own African Culture, how can they expect to have a man when their behavoir and mentality is divisive.

I can tell as a MAN, I will not marry up, only down. I will not be anyones wife, only their husband. I will not submit to White peoples Willie Lynch Mentality. If you are independent and refuse to submit to a Black MAN, you are already caught up in the Willie Lynch cycle and don't even know it.  

This why all the men that you let into your heart and into your bed are weak minded men who no Real woman would want. The weak minded Man will forevery be attracted to "Independent women who think they are suppose to be the head of the house" so they can let them take care of everything just like their husbandless mother did when the was boys.

* Weak minded men are raised by weak minded mothers. Should I repeat this?

*Fatherlessness produces men who are useless as husbands and fathers.

*Women who think they should be the "head of the house" will end up with weak minded men who have been raise by husbandless mothers.  DL Brothers, Jobless men, gay men, men with no goals, men who will make children with other women, men who seek sex and not love, and men who will PIMP YOU like white people pimp you. You will pay one way or the other for being so independent.

Ladies, it's very easy to understand from a real MANs point of veiw. You keep getting weak minded men because you raise weak minded men. It's called Slave culture - Willie Lynch. Read the Breaking of African Women.  You have been Broken Ladies and the men you attrack are broken too. You are Slaves in a Slave culture.

Edited by BIGGMike
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2006 at 1:27pm

You think because you are independent that you are not being PIMPED BY WHITE PEOPLE AND THE MEN THAT "CHOOSE" TO DEAL WITH YOU

Tupak said "You don't have to be in jail to be doing time ". My strong women, you are in jail and don't even know it!

Why?

1. You can't keep a man while other women can

2. You can't find a mate of equal status and quality

3. Your children are living shorter lives because of health issues, neglect, depression, Aids/HIV, cancer, drug abuse, getting killed in prison or on the streets, have no respect for their own parents and just really don't care about their own lives. 

4. You hate yourself so much that, you want your hair to look like the oppressors hair.

5. You hate yourself so much that you refuse to honor your own African heritage.

6. You hate yourself so much that you bleach your skin, use make up to hide your real color and your features from the very people that oppress you and your offsprings and their father.

7. You hate yourself so much that you refuse to respect Black Men who are the product of single mothers like so many of you.

8. 70% of your MEN do not Want You, they want women who know how to submit. But you refuse to even respect that eventhough there is much competition for YOUR MAN. Women of other races WILL SUBMIT, THEY HAD A FATHER. Supply and demand ladies, Numbers Game. 

9. You teach your daughters to hate your sons, fathers, grandfathers. Is that normal for free independent people?

10. Independent women are not comfortable with Manhood at all. They are too independent for that. They want homos for husbands. How can you have a real man? Marriage is about domination.

These 10 things Make you a Slave. You are not as independent as you think, you are in oppressed and don't know it. At least Black Men know this and fit it constantly. You want to be white.

Edited by BIGGMike
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2006 at 1:38pm

The whole world see this but Black Women. Why can't they see this? They are Slaves!

THE BREAKING PROCESS OF THE AFRICAN WOMAN

Take the female and run a series of tests on her to see if she will submit to you desires willingly. Test her in every way, because she is the most important factor for good economic. If she shows any signs of resistance in submitting completely to your will, do not hesitate to use the bull whip on her to extract that last bit of bitch out of her. Take care not to kill her, for in doing so, you spoil good economics. When in complete submission, she will train her offsprings in the early years to submit to labor when they become of age. Understanding is the best thing. (she will teach her female offsprings to hate the male and she will not submit to him as she should BY NATURE)

Therefore, we shall go deeper into this area of the subject matter concerning what we have produced here in this breaking of the female nigger. We have reversed the relationship. In her natural uncivilized state she would have a strong dependency on the uncivilized nigger male, and she would have a limited protective dependency toward her independent male offspring and would raise female offspring to be dependent like her. Nature had provided for this type of balance. We reversed nature by burning and dependent like her. Nature had provided for this type of balance. We reversed nature by burning and pulling one civilized nigger apart and bull whipping the other to the point of death--all in her presence. By her being left alone, unprotected, with male image destroyed, the ordeal cased her to move from her psychological dependent state to a frozen independent state. In this frozen psychological state of independence she will raise her male and female offspring in reversed roles. For fear of the YOUNG MALE'S life she will psychologically train him to be mentally weak and dependent but physically strong. Because she has become psychologically independent, she will train her female offspring to be psychological independent as well. What have you got? You've got the nigger woman out front and the nigger man behind and scared. This is perfect situation for sound sleep and economics. Before the breaking process, we had to be alert and on guard at all times. Now we can sleep soundly, for out of frozen fear, his woman stand guard for us. He cannot get past her early infant slave molding process. He is good tool, now ready to be tied to the horse at a tender age. By the time a nigger boy reaches the age of sixteen, he is soundly broken in and ready for a long life of sound and efficient work and the reproduction of a unit of good labor force.

Edited by BIGGMike
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2006 at 1:51pm

We all would like to live in a dream world but Black People don't have that time.

We are all being destroyed by ignorance.

Edited by BIGGMike
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2006 at 1:58pm

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic