Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
4 [36.36%]
3 [27.27%]
1 [9.09%]
3 [27.27%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Rebekah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rebekah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 07 2006 at 9:52pm
Tinkerbelle, I LOVE your color! I love GOLD!  Thanks for the compliment on my hair. 
Bambilee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bambilee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2006 at 2:37pm
Originally posted by Rebekah Rebekah wrote:

I like doing my hair myself the best.  I use an all over medium ash blonde base (green on my warm warm lightest golden brown hair) with 30 vol. peroxide and then use L'Oreal Excellence Creme Lights to bleach golden and light golden highlights into my hair.  It's best for me to do my hair because I never have been able to get what I want done at a salon.  It seems every stylist, at least for the past 5 years for me, has their own interpretation of what my hair should look like.   

My Before Pic (top 6 inches or so are virgin color)

http://tinypic.com/jre6w1.jpg

My After Pic

http://tinypic.com/jre4jc.jpg 

I love your hair!!!! Where do you get 30 vol of peroxide!?

~* Bambi Lee *~
Want2b6n View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Want2b6n Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2006 at 3:25pm

Rebekah

This is what I am looking to do.  Right now, my highlights only go to orange, but I am working on that with BW2, which seems to give me the best results.  I would like to bring my highlights to a yellow around my face and then tone them to a blonde.  That is why I asked about Born Blonde.  The bottle at Sallys does not come with instructions.  Do I just use it as is?  or does it mix with developer? I cannot find instructions anywhere. 

My hair is about dyed to about a 5 and I keep adding highlights and tone them with Redken EQ 6N now and I like that for my base color, but I want blonder around my face.

thanks for all help...

braelyn

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic