Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

vince young

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
koolkat340 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote koolkat340 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: vince young
    Posted: January 06 2006 at 10:44pm
that dude iz so sick!!! did yall watch tha rose bowl? reggie bush made stupid decisions and he didnt get the ball enough (stupid USC). but idk if vince young will be able to run as much in the pros though without getting hurt (look at vick). What do yall think?
KingJames23 View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingJames23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 07 2006 at 2:17pm
Vince Young is good he should go to the pros he has a chance at being the number 1 pick i dont know what bush was doing out there he was doing share stupid things for the whole game me i didnt want texas to win i wanted usc to win but hopefully i get to see bush and vince young in the pros trying to help out there teams but did you see that stiff arm L. White put on one of those teaxs players man that was harsh.
B.M.F PIMPIN WE NOT A SQUAD WE A MOVEMENT.
koolkat340 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote koolkat340 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 07 2006 at 3:04pm
i know, right!
Son N.Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son N.Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 07 2006 at 3:39pm
if he goes pro, he should go to da giants or da jets
She could be twista
Had her alley to alley, hawai and maui, and cali the valley
Up in white lotus dog you might notice
That you type bogus me I'm quite focus

-Cam'ron

360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingJames23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 09 2006 at 2:20pm

He is going pro he said it sunday and how can he go to the giants they have eli manning they dont need a quarter back now the jets they need one but most likely he will end up with the saints or the titans because the texans will draft reggie bush if he goes pro

lilkeke918 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilkeke918 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 09 2006 at 9:35pm
yup they both dont have n e thing else 2 accomplish they have their rings
Im an Ocean yall cats are just ponds
Ice-Man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ice-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 10 2006 at 4:47pm
VINCE MY BOY YA'LL SEE HE GOIN TO THE NFL EARLY BUT HE ONLY GOT LIKE ONE YEAR LEFT IN COLLAGE
THE KEY TO 360'S IS TO BRUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Son N.Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son N.Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 10 2006 at 6:21pm

if he go to da titans, they probably will replace him over steve mcnair. matt leinart i think will not get drafted

She could be twista
Had her alley to alley, hawai and maui, and cali the valley
Up in white lotus dog you might notice
That you type bogus me I'm quite focus

-Cam'ron

360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingJames23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2006 at 4:39pm
Originally posted by Son N.Y Son N.Y wrote:

if he go to da titans, they probably will replace him over steve mcnair. matt leinart i think will not get drafted

WHAT ARE YOU STUPID NOT GET DRAFTED. HE WILL GO TO THE SAINTS CAUSE THEY GETTING RID OF BROOKS.

OH MAN THAT WAS A FUNNY JOKE NOT GET DRAFTED

lilkeke918 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilkeke918 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2006 at 5:56pm
Lol tha saints need help and brooks aint puttin out like he should but neither is the whole team soooo meh
Im an Ocean yall cats are just ponds
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingJames23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2006 at 5:31pm
The Team Wow that team sucks if i was vince young i would wanna play for those jets cause the have the number 4 pick in the draft
liltmac View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liltmac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2006 at 9:12pm

Originally posted by koolkat340 koolkat340 wrote:

that dude iz so sick!!! did yall watch tha rose bowl? reggie bush made stupid decisions and he didnt get the ball enough (stupid USC). but idk if vince young will be able to run as much in the pros though without getting hurt (look at vick). What do yall think?

he should do the same thing in did in college

My waves are 720, you only 180
My name is liltmac aka lilkobe     

360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingJames23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2006 at 9:14pm
yeah but it wont be that easy
liltmac View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liltmac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2006 at 9:17pm
i know. but wat im saying is he should do the same thing that got him in the pros. same thing wit if u a to the championship, u shouldn't start doing new stuff

360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingJames23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2006 at 9:19pm
he wont get a ring anytime soon in the pros
liltmac View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liltmac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2006 at 11:10pm

Originally posted by liltmac liltmac wrote:

i know. but wat im saying is he should do the same thing that got him in the pros. same thing wit if u a to the championship, u shouldn't start doing new stuff

it was an example

pmp4lfjmike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmp4lfjmike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 14 2006 at 12:25pm
Yall nigga are all wrong reggie bush is the first round pick they said it on espn duh vince young is next how yall get such wrong info

360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingJames23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 14 2006 at 2:29pm

Originally posted by pmp4lfjmike pmp4lfjmike wrote:

Yall nigga are all wrong reggie bush is the first round pick they said it on espn duh vince young is next how yall get such wrong info

who u talking about casue i said reggie bush was going to get drafted first u crazy reggie bush is better than vince young but if you watch espn news you will see that houston are also talking about drafting vince young and trading away david carr so ha there goes the info

pmp4lfjmike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmp4lfjmike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 14 2006 at 3:46pm
lol calm down

360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingJames23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 14 2006 at 4:51pm
Calm Down wat r u talking about i wasnt trying to start anything i was giving straight facts come on i am 2 grown to be playing these little games u feel me
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic