Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - ******HOW YOU APROACH THE HONEY'S/HOTTYS?/AND WHAT YO PIMP/PLAYER LINE*******
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Locked******HOW YOU APROACH THE HONEY'S/HOTTYS?/AND WHAT YO PIMP/PLAYER LINE*******

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
masonbetha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote masonbetha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2005 at 9:45pm
I AINT GONNA LIE MENACE IT WAS TYPE CORNY BUT
GUESS WAHT.... I GOT SOME BOOTY I GOT SOME BOOTY LOL

n1k3n30s0u1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote n1k3n30s0u1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2005 at 9:48pm
lol.. I think anyone who has to use a line is lame. Not boasting or anything but I don't really have to approach females. Not a direct approach at least. I just do what comes naturally. Commin up w/ lines and tryna smell right and all the preppin **** is really a waste of time. It's ways around a direct approach [what's up ma?] WHAT THE... lol That's so common.. ordinary.. and makes it obvious that you tryna approach her. You ain't gon get no respect when you make it obvious that you approachin her out of the blue. Just be coo be yourself. Like I said it's ways around a direct approach and everyones may not be the same. I just find a way to get to know em and become coo.. [Never reveal your intention]
OFFICIAL DREAMTEAM MEMBER
www.dreamteam360.net

"I'm not the best, I'm just better than you."-n1k3
Yet Anutha Aspect -
http://www.2guttah.vzz.net/DaFknIntr0vert/
MenaceIISociety View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MenaceIISociety Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2005 at 9:49pm
Originally posted by masonbetha masonbetha wrote:

Nicca that braud musta of been EASY as hell because the brauds i talk to would clown the fuc out of your ass and hurt yo feelings LMFAO!! at THAT PARKING TICKET PICK UP LINE DAMN I CANT STOP LAUGHING
PLAYA2K4 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLAYA2K4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2005 at 9:49pm
Ok lets stop the hating....(girl probably got low self esstemm) J/K

Anywayz this is how i do it:

1. Show them the waves to show that i am the type of person that can take care of hair

2. Always wear matching outfits.....even my show lace (Everything has to match 4 me: Appearance is the first step to get a gurl notice yo)

3.I always crack a joke.....nothing is better for a shorty than a funny comedian (just dont do alot of jokes: get annoying)

4. Colonge: anything that smells good

5.Talk smooth to a girl:Feel relax: No pick up lines they never work!!

6.Be yourself. dont be fake!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote masonbetha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2005 at 9:51pm
Originally posted by PLAYA2K4 PLAYA2K4 wrote:

1. Show them the waves to show that i am the type of person that can take care of hair

2. Always wear matching outfits.....even my show lace (Everything has to match 4 me: Appearance is the first step to get a gurl notice yo)

3.I always crack a joke.....nothing is better for a shorty than a funny comedian (just dont do alot of jokes: get annoying)

I FEEL YOU ON THAT PLAYA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote n1k3n30s0u1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2005 at 9:51pm
Originally posted by MenaceIISociety MenaceIISociety wrote:

Nicca that braud musta of been EASY as hell because the brauds i talk to would clown the fuc out of your ass and hurt yo feelings LMFAO!! at THAT PARKING TICKET PICK UP LINE DAMN I CANT STOP LAUGHING

thought i was the only one.. You really would be left in shame w/ that line.
www.dreamteam360.net

Yet Anutha Aspect -

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote n1k3n30s0u1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2005 at 9:53pm

I FEEL YOU ON THAT PLAYA

Mase.. who's waves do you show.. His or Yours? [nah jus fu'ccn w/ u]
www.dreamteam360.net

Yet Anutha Aspect -

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote masonbetha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2005 at 9:54pm
NA ON SOME REAL SIH SHORTY WAS PUERTO RICAN U KNOW HOW FREAKY THEY ARE TOUCHING YA HAIR SAYING O PAPE O YA YA YOU HAVE WAVES

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote n1k3n30s0u1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2005 at 9:55pm
and then you woke up.
www.dreamteam360.net

Yet Anutha Aspect -
PLAYA2K4 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLAYA2K4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2005 at 9:55pm
LMAO!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote masonbetha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2005 at 9:55pm
Originally posted by n1k3n30s0u1 n1k3n30s0u1 wrote:

I FEEL YOU ON THAT PLAYA

Mase.. who's waves do you show.. His or Yours? [nah jus fu'ccn w/ u]
I DESERVE THAT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote n1k3n30s0u1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2005 at 9:56pm
Originally posted by Rocawaves Rocawaves wrote:

Prented like I don't care about a skag, den dey usually approach me, girls don't like niggas pushin up on dem like dat, so since dey so used to seeing a nigga push up on dem, and still am confident about myself they usually either smile, wave, or ask me a question den I take it from dere

finally.. someone who realizes.
www.dreamteam360.net

Yet Anutha Aspect -
MenaceIISociety View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MenaceIISociety Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2005 at 10:03pm
Some kats i know got spinners mad crazy im talkin aboutr making cashflows waves look like garbage. And these niccas can never pull the fine women. They have the waves but NO GAME. And niccas wonder why ugly ass niccas pull the fine ones.
Drag_on View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drag_on Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2005 at 10:07pm
Originally posted by MenaceIISociety MenaceIISociety wrote:

Some kats i know got spinners mad crazy im talkin aboutr making cashflows waves look like garbage. And these niccas can never pull the fine women. They have the waves but NO GAME. And niccas wonder why ugly ass niccas pull the fine ones.

So true right there.

For Me its easy for me to talk to girls since i just move to a new state so i just say i moved here from blah blah which is true if they ask me and i need to get to know new people and go on from there.
513_yungunna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 513_yungunna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2005 at 10:18pm
da key is 2 b urself..dont act or pretend kuz gurls c right thru dat shyt
da rest is common sense, b well groomed frum head2toe, keep ur hair looken nice at ALL times, waves will help mos def, wear madd gear,and at least look like u got money, even if u ugly n u do all dat trust me da hoes will come,
i rarely approach women, usually dey come 2 me and want 2 talk, dont b afraid to ask 4 a number, u mo likely 2 get it than not
Official DreamTeam Member
http://dreamteam360.net/us6.html
Drag_on View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drag_on Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2005 at 10:22pm
Originally posted by 513_yungunna 513_yungunna wrote:

da key is 2 b urself..dont act or pretend kuz gurls c right thru dat shyt
da rest is common sense, b well groomed frum head2toe, keep ur hair looken nice at ALL times, waves will help mos def, wear madd gear,and at least look like u got money, even if u ugly n u do all dat trust me da hoes will come,
i rarely approach women, usually dey come 2 me and want 2 talk, dont b afraid to ask 4 a number, u mo likely 2 get it than not

Exactly whats the worst thing a girl can say no, its only pussy like redman said
Treezy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Treezy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2005 at 10:39pm
hahaha.....garunteed niggaz iz takin notes off these pages.....but itz all good tho....get it while tha gettin iz good ya dig?....
You might catch the King with a singer/
but touchin my doorbell's the only way I put a ring on your finger/-Lloyd Banks
DiPSeTBoY2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiPSeTBoY2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2005 at 7:18am

go up to a fine looknig honey drop my pen so she can see my waves spiinin then say.........

HEY MA DID YOU COME FROM THE TOLIET BECAUSE YOU THE ISH LOL

This nigga must glue a picture of tha scurl dude on top of his head cuz he damn sure has no waves
BlkWavePusha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlkWavePusha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2005 at 7:55am
Originally posted by DiPSeTBoY2 DiPSeTBoY2 wrote:

go up to a fine looknig honey drop my pen so she can see my waves spiinin then say.........

This nigga must glue a picture of tha scurl dude on top of his head cuz he damn sure has no waves

LOL............stop clowin this man!,,,,,,,,,,,,,lmfao
I CHANGED MY METHOD, IF IT WORKS I WILL SIGNATURE IT!

**TaMpA FlOrIdA**
BlkWavePusha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlkWavePusha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2005 at 7:56am
Originally posted by BlkWavePusha BlkWavePusha wrote:

Originally posted by DiPSeTBoY2 DiPSeTBoY2 wrote:

LOL............stop clowin that man!,,,,,,,,,,,,,lmfao,you know he only 15
I CHANGED MY METHOD, IF IT WORKS I WILL SIGNATURE IT!

**TaMpA FlOrIdA**
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic