Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

~Fabulous Luxe Shampoo for Bleached Hair~

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Blondie1972 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blondie1972 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ~Fabulous Luxe Shampoo for Bleached Hair~
    Posted: January 07 2006 at 3:55pm

I just wanted to recommend what I have so far found to be an AMAZING shampoo~ particularly for those of us whith bleached hair.

The product line is called 'Ecru' http://www.ecrunewyork.com/ecru/

The Shampoo I want to rave about is the 'Luxe Treatment Shampoo' http://www.ecrunewyork.com/ecru/thecollection.html

Wow, I am IMPRESSED.  I am a self admitting product junkie and I am not usually impressed by shampoos (I usually focus and blow my money on conditioners, reconstructors, volumizers, hair spray, hair shines, serums, etc).  I have tried every salon shampoo I could get my hands on and have never been so impressed by something as I am with this. 

The Ecru Luxe Shampoo is not a shampoo/conditioner in one, but after shampooing with this product, my hair feels like it has been already conditioned ~before I have even come near it with any type of conditioner or moisturizing treatment!  When I wash my hair with this shampoo, it doesn't leave it sludgy, even though it is THAT nourishing.   I swear!  It's wonderful stuff~ and has a gorgeous scent~a very light and clean fragrance.

Unfortunately, I'm not as impressed with the 'Protective Silk Shampoo', but I think it's because my hair is really in need of something much more reconstructing and moisturizing.  (Although my sister has long blonde hair (to the bottom of shoulder blades)~ it is natural blonde with highlights and she LOVED the Silk Conditioner', so I gave her mine.)

I am also happy with the Silk Nourishing Cream and the Silk Nectar Serum.  Very happy and will spend the money on these items again without hesitation.

I have also tried the Ecru Sunlight Holding Spray and it was great~ not worth all the money though.

My Mom bought me the whole set for Christmas and I am so happy with this gift!

Prior to the Ecru line, the shampoos that I have used within regularity in the past couple years are~ 1: Alterna Caviar Moisture Anti Aging Shampoo, 2: Lanza Protein Plus  or 3: Lanza Moisturizing Shampoo, 4: Pureology Pure Hydrate 'Poo, 5: Bumble & Bumble Creme de Coco 'Poo and 6: B & B Gentle Shampoo, 6: Frederic Fekkai Baby Blonde 'Poo and FF Glossing 'Poo.  All are great products I think~ I was reasonably happy with them, but was simply blown away when I tried the Ercu Luxe Shampoo.

(I do have a couple samples of the Luxe Shampoo and the other shampoo if anyone wants me to mail it to them~ just pm me with a mailing address).

Hope someone else tries this stuff and is happy as I am with it.  I think/hope my hair will be better for it too!

Taunya

(By the way~ I am in no way involved with the Haircare industry~ I have only posted this info because I am THAT impressed with the shampoo/products and hope that some other people com benefit from it as well). 

Edited by Blondie1972
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic