Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedSUPERBOWL PREDICTIONS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
gifted1 View Drop Down

Location: from south jamaica queens @ school at virginia tech
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gifted1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2005 at 1:29pm
lol heyyyyyy chessbum, i gotta stay wit my team jus like u stayin wit ya team but you couldnt have said it any better, we'll see come gametime............ when we whoop dat a$$ lol

3 minus 2
below 0 im too cool for 1
M.S.G

OFFICIAL DREAMTEAM MEMBER
http://dreamteam360.net

H.H.F.
Help-A-Hater Foundation
Gifted1-President
Young Foch-Vice President

chessbum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chessbum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2005 at 1:34pm
lol dont cry when vick get BROKE UP!ILL THINK OF YOU WHEN HE IS ON THE GROUND GASPING FOR AIR.MAKE SURE YOU BRING SOME KLEENEX TO THE GAME GIFTED I WILL ENJOY EVERY PLAY.LOL
We climb together on this site!
MassB1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MassB1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2005 at 1:54pm
Superbowl 39 gonna be b/w da Patz and da Falkonz

Falkonz iz gonna come up on top...
Vick throwz meaner than Brady...
But Patz got a mean defense ....
**Stewy for Govenor**

Live 4rum.......... It'z .......
1freshnicca View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1freshnicca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2005 at 2:36pm
ey chess, off topic but did ya here sumtin bout mcnabb retirin afta this year..someone told me dat..if so we FUKEd...nah mean. oh yea n y'all talkin bout ya boy vick runnin dat nicca mcnabb kin run too. if TO was playin y'all really be in trouble, Vick gonn get tore down by dat philly d-line...ey chess aint u glad dey took dat white boy simoneau out the middle lb spot n put Trotter in there he tyte..our d is much betta even without that white boy playin now... Philly gonna win dis one..trust dat..
fresh
"ya da trigga jus might get squeezed, n tha slugs will skip ova ya waves just like jet skiz"

Remy LeBeau View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Remy LeBeau Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2005 at 2:48pm
I must say I think the eagles will win it. I said that for 3 years now.... I hope this is are big break cause we deserve it. Just contain M.Vick and we should be good.
DaKid101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaKid101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2005 at 3:59pm
Da eagles will get there but pit will win it.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Remy LeBeau Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2005 at 4:56pm
Dont say that.
S1eepyB0y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote S1eepyB0y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2005 at 6:21pm
Falcons and my boy VICK wit da scramble techniques. Once u see Vick spin and touch the ground its over for everybody
New Wave Site EVERYBODY COME HERE www.360waves.net/forums twista runnin things now
DaT301KID View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaT301KID Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2005 at 8:32pm
Falcons and Steelers cuz u cant go agianst Vick
PLAYA2K4 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLAYA2K4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2005 at 9:13pm
First off......Falcons and ?

Falcons are going to beat the Eagles becuz

a. Falcons have the #1 Rushing offense in the league
b. Eagles have a weak rushing defense
c. Eagles have gotten weaker since TO left

I dont know who would win against the Pats and Steelers but it will be a hell of a game.....(hope the Pats lose though

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Remy LeBeau Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2005 at 9:36pm
I dont know about weaker. They was playin around with the vikings last saturday. The defense was containing Daunte 2. And since they got kearse. I think Vick will think twice about running. Also if you guys remember last time Vick tried to run on the eagles. Dawkins cracked Vick so bad I think he was out for the rest of the game.
Treezy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Treezy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2005 at 11:47pm
its either gon be falcons vs. patriots, or eagels vs. patriots, steelers gon choke......real talk.....
You might catch the King with a singer/
but touchin my doorbell's the only way I put a ring on your finger/-Lloyd Banks
westmonroesr07 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote westmonroesr07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2005 at 12:55am
I'm going for the FALCONS!
FUTURE NEUROSURGEON! DON'T MESS W/ ME, MIGHT HAVE TO WORK ON YOUR BRAIN ONE DAY. LOL~!
chessbum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chessbum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2005 at 8:27am
Fresh,i havent heard about him leaving but ill be watching espn all day!(why the eagles will win)
1.Falcons are use to playing inside a dome.
2.Philly has home field advantage with a fuk up field.
3.Atlanta is not use to playing in that cold weather.
4. Adaptability to the weather makes the difference.
We climb together on this site!
whatever View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whatever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2005 at 8:41am
I AGREE,BUT YOU GIVE VICK AN OPEN POCKET THE GAME IS OVER.KNOW ONE MAN CAN CONTAIN MICHAEL VICK I HAVE SEEN HIM DO SOME WONDERFUL THING ON THAT FOOTBALL FIELD.
whatever nigga im still brushin!
gslim southernboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gslim southernboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2005 at 1:28pm
falcons goin win
G Slim
JiggaMan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JiggaMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2005 at 1:34pm
I don't like any of the Pennsylvania teams so that knocks out the Eagles and the Steelers. As for the other 2 teams, I think it's time for a black quarterback to win the SuperBowl. So I'm going for the Falcons to win get the chip. Still got love for my J-E-T-S...JETS, JETS, JETS. We taking over next year.
Official Dream Team Member
Dream Team Website

"DatYoungStar"...going to Hollywood and bringing Brooklyn along son
Cardinal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cardinal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2005 at 1:36pm
you guys wanna know wut was funny about this year in football????

SAN FRANSICO 49ERS......ABSOLUTLY TERRIBLE THIS YEAR...WHO DID THEY BEAT...I KNOW THEY WON LIKE 2 GAMES.....THEY LIKE THE HORNETS OF THE NFL,LMAO
gslim southernboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gslim southernboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2005 at 1:41pm
the hornets need to step their game up
G Slim
JiggaMan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JiggaMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2005 at 1:43pm
them punks beat my knicks this season
Official Dream Team Member
Dream Team Website

"DatYoungStar"...going to Hollywood and bringing Brooklyn along son
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic