Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedGangsta waves

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
G_LOC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote G_LOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Gangsta waves
    Posted: January 19 2005 at 2:01pm
Yo team,

This is G-LOC muthaf***s, whats going on? My waves are so tight they ain't even tight they gangsta, I will have a picture up so for y'all bustas!

Tip of the day: Use Blue magic and brush your hair for 30 minutes to an hour, than use the pomade to hold your waves in. I already got 360's and it only took me 2 weeks, but my hair texture is real curly ya heard me!

I'm Out,

G-LOC

Certified Gangsta

#1hotboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote #1hotboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2005 at 2:02pm
ok..

Cardinal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cardinal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2005 at 2:21pm
who says "busta" n e more?....this isn't new jack city ok?
we ain't in san andreas,and we damn sure ain't in Sugar Hill.....so.....lets keep up wit today's Slanguistics..ok? good
chessbum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chessbum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2005 at 2:23pm
lol okay G LOC CANT WAIT TO SEE THEM IM SURE YOUR ON POINT,WITH THAT KIND OF CONFIDENCE.
We climb together on this site!
MassB1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MassB1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2005 at 2:43pm
So helpful and caring but yet so formal and gangsta

Yo G Loc, you da first gangsta I've eva seen write a post as a letter.... thumbz up, it showz class

Welcome to da Forum

**Stewy for Govenor**

Live 4rum.......... It'z .......
G_LOC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote G_LOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2005 at 2:47pm
Yo Cardinal,

N***a this is 2005 G, I bet I got better waves than you on the real. Busta never played out dawg, I'm from Cali we say it all the time. It's all love though, I ain't trying to start up no beefs, I'm here to maintain my 360's and help others out, I'm a veteran n***a and if you got problem with that get at the kid. But on the real f*** you n***a, I'm gangsta and I dont have a problems with clipping your waves busta.

Later Busta,

G_LOC

Certified Gangsta
Dem504waves View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dem504waves Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2005 at 2:51pm
gloc shut da**** up how you gon cum on a wave site reppin ya waves wit no pics dumbass. niggas 2day swear they hard but they just really modem thugs stop all that shyt talkin and just b quite b4 cardinal roast yo ass lol.
http://community.webshots.com/user/jasonkiddwannab
Its Ya boy Dem504waves aka 504HotBoy4Life
Cant nobody do it like us in the N.O.

HoLlAaTmYfOoT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HoLlAaTmYfOoT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2005 at 2:52pm
Lmao. This guy is funny. He think he is ryder from Gta:san Andreas. Kids this is what overdosing on crack will do to you.
A Yo Hollaatmyfoot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dem504waves Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2005 at 3:00pm
Lmao 4 real dawg hours playin san andreas will**** a nigga up quick. Oh and drugs are bad 4 you.

G_LOC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote G_LOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2005 at 3:08pm

Say whatever you want hater, but I'm going to keep shining with these 360's around my head. I'm going to be uploading some pictures this week mark, so you keep running your mouth all you want to busta. Modem thug hahaha, that ish is funny homey, I'm the real deal. It's real OG's in cali thugging it out over here, I'm one of them, just like The Game.

One more thing, I'm not here to start beefs with y'all sensitive thugs (Carndinal and the other hater). I'm here to give advice to anyone who needs on waves in general. I got 360's and will have pictures this week to back it up. By the way this is how I talk n***a so if you dont like it than you dont, not a problem of mines.

One,

G-LOC

Certified Gangsta
Cardinal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cardinal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2005 at 3:11pm
how u gon say "f*ck u" and then say....i don't want beef.....huh?.....i'm the only guy who gets jumped on in this forum....i be sayin wut everyone else says but i guess i'm alwasy the target..but.....

don't talk about u gangsta on the internet...cuz its all bullshyt......real gangsta's don't wates they time wit waves....and wave tips....real gangstas is either dead...or in jail...or on they way to either one so don't lecture me bout that.....

p.s. real gangstas don't go searchin on the internet for "360 waves"...am i right?

i mean u said u didn't want beef but don't come at me like that man.....and i don't care where u are from...from Cali...to New York...from baltimore to miami, i haven't heard that word in a minute.....if that word is in style u guys...plz let me know...last time i checked..."busta, was in the same catagory as "fresh,dope,mark, boogie down and foo!"......u do the math
G_LOC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote G_LOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2005 at 3:33pm
Hey bustas,

This is G-LOC again, and I'm just here to say Cardinal that I thought you were disrespecting me, plain and simple. I'm not a ****sta so I ain't going to tolerate that. But look there isn't any reason to beef ova something stupid dawg, so its all good man, no problems, no beef. I dont want to get off on the wrong foot here. But at the sametime you shouldnt attack people when you dont know them aight. I'm going to start this ish all over Dream Team!

My name is G-LOC, Certified Gangsta, and rocking the 360's and hopefully I'll have pics up this week of my waves alright team. I like to say whats up to all, the pimps, playaz, bustas, marks, and all of the ****stas, for all the true gangstas.

THis is G-LOC representing!

What up blood, what up cuz, what up gangsttttttttttta!

G-LOC

Certified Gangsta

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dem504waves Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2005 at 3:37pm
4real card dis nigga gloc really think he gangsta. Nigga let me tell you wat gangsta really is gangsta is when your best friends moms is a crak head wit a dept and you have to go help your friend rob some stores to pay it of but in da end you get caught and get locked up in juvi and wat they dont tell you is that in juvi they have grown ass men in there cause the system in overloaded.
when you get out of juvi you have a record so you cant get a job and you just settle for slinging crack. Most thugs is really thuggin cause they want to they thuggin cause they have to. The only reason Im not thuggin no mo is cause I have a lil brother and I want him to grow up better than that. So gloc or wat eva your name is stop posing as a thug cause dat shyt just gets me mad every time i see sum wanna b thugs.

Cardinal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cardinal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2005 at 3:38pm
Originally posted by G_LOC G_LOC wrote:

Hey bustas,

This is G-LOC again, and I'm just here to say Cardinal that I thought you were disrespecting me, plain and simple. I'm not a ****sta so I ain't going to tolerate that. But look there isn't any reason to beef ova something stupid dawg, so its all good man, no problems, no beef. I dont want to get off on the wrong foot here. But at the sametime you shouldnt attack people when you dont know them aight. I'm going to start this ish all over Dream Team!

My name is G-LOC, Certified Gangsta, and rocking the 360's and hopefully I'll have pics up this week of my waves alright team. I like to say whats up to all, the pimps, playaz, bustas, marks, and all of the ****stas, for all the true gangstas.

THis is G-LOC representing!

What up blood, what up cuz, what up gangsttttttttttta!

G-LOC

Certified Gangsta

respect....glad we could squash it....some people can't squash nuttin they like to keep it movin on this forum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dem504waves Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2005 at 3:42pm
Respect Nigga!!!!!!!!!!!

RULE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RULE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2005 at 3:55pm
demwaves didnt twista tell yo ass 2 take dem bouncin tities off
Official Dream Team Member
http://www.dreamteam360.net/
Dream Team Website

http://community.webshots.com/user/younguntb

Its murda!

Cardinal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cardinal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2005 at 4:21pm
Originally posted by RULE RULE wrote:

demwaves didnt twista tell yo ass 2 take dem bouncin tities off

don't worry bout it...quit snitchin on folks...squalie
1800FabFlow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1800FabFlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2005 at 4:22pm
um i know im late but gangsta and waves dont go together
http://dreamteam360.net/forums
we're the real wavers stay
og2005 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote og2005 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2005 at 4:31pm
HAHAHAHAHAHAHH THIS IS funny ass hell dum ass niggas .... welcome to the board g loc
gifted1 View Drop Down

Location: from south jamaica queens @ school at virginia tech
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gifted1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2005 at 4:35pm
ayo fabflow u a queens nigguh like myself
and we both kno dat nigguh prince is one of da realest nigguhs on da planet and his 360's is retarded but he a rare breed i ont kno no other gangstas wit waves not to say real nigguhs dont have waves cuz imma real nigguh wit waves but das kinda rare for a gangsta to really have waves .

o yea g loc whassup wit all da self promotion my nigguh if u a gangsta and a real nigguh for dat much ya waves will speak for dem selves gangsta's dont talk as much as u do dey dont promote wut dey do about nuttin and i aint never see a gangsta write a gramitacally correct letter my dude.

3 minus 2
below 0 im too cool for 1
M.S.G

OFFICIAL DREAMTEAM MEMBER
http://dreamteam360.net

H.H.F.
Help-A-Hater Foundation
Gifted1-President
Young Foch-Vice President

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic