Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedpictures

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Phil $4$ Real View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phil $4$ Real Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: pictures
    Posted: January 19 2005 at 4:23pm
I know alot of people have asked already, but can somebody please tell me how to either post pictures, or put them on that web shot page s**t cause i still don't understand, and i want the world to see my wave. Halla back
That's what that is pimpin!
ADIAMOND08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ADIAMOND08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2005 at 4:27pm
After u take the pics and have ur cam hooked up to the cam, go www.webshots.com and u can create an online album, or go to www.imageshack.us if u want to post pics directly into ur post. Hope that helps.
Phil $4$ Real View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phil $4$ Real Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2005 at 5:17pm
I'm kinda late but thanks homie
That's what that is pimpin!
DaT301KID View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaT301KID Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2005 at 6:32pm
U can use yahoo if u got a account
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic