Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Trichophile, new to this paradise!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Melantha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Melantha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Trichophile, new to this paradise!
    Posted: January 10 2006 at 7:12am

I wanted an eye-catching subject line, XD

Hey there--my name is Melantha, and I am so pleased to find a forum filled with people who love hair! I made a bad hair descision some time ago, and cut it very short. Now I'm growing my curls out, and they are currently just above my shoulders. My boy-heart has heavy, waist-length black hair that I love to death, and I feel so special that I'm one of the reasons he'll never cut it!

Right now I'm not doing so well, as I'm recovering from reconstructive jaw surgery, but I'm a writer and artist of fair talent, being fond of dark fantasy. My dream is to one day finish growing out my dye-damaged hair and get my wardrobe to the dandification I want it at. I also want to gain back the weight I'm losing from recovery, and generally just stop hurting all the time. Hopefully things will start looking up when I get my splint off.

I have a pet rabbit named Inle whom I rescued, my favorite color is purple, and my favorite place is Disneyland.

I write, therefore I live.
~Melantha N.

Capt. Hook: Adventures of a Notorious Youth ~ Best book ever! Read it! ^_^V
Susan W View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2006 at 7:11am
Welcome Melantha!  I like the creative words!

Making metal barettes/concord clips hair safe, long hair style how to: http://alonghair.wordpress.com
Melantha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Melantha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2006 at 8:46am
Thanks! I was jazzed when I found out that there was a word for someone with a hair fetish,
Capt. Hook: Adventures of a Notorious Youth ~ Best book ever! Read it! ^_^V
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic