Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

taming fuzzy hair head/bed head

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
genndan100502 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote genndan100502 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: taming fuzzy hair head/bed head
    Posted: January 11 2006 at 2:28pm

Hi,

I was wondering what type of products I could use to settle my Daughter's back of the head hair.  I wash her hair with adult neutrogena shampoo and conditioner at night, and wash her hair with water in the morning, but it still looks like she woke up with bed head.

other's recommended detangler spray and mustela foam shampoo, but just wondering what you might recommend.

TIA!

1babydimple View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1babydimple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 07 2006 at 11:33pm
I would recommend a detangler and a braid if her hair is long enough at night.
babycheeks24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycheeks24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2006 at 10:11pm
a nice leave in conditioner would help and start oiling the hair ( jojoba oil (fine for children) just add a few small drops and rub on the hair this will flatten out that unruly look.
Babycheeks
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic