Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Tyra Banks

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tyra Banks
    Posted: January 11 2006 at 5:18pm
SanFranBrent View Drop Down
Inactive
Inactive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SanFranBrent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2006 at 10:03pm

Does Tyra Banks ever look bad? Does she ever look anything other than gorgeous, beautiful?

She is one of the most beautiful women on earth. She could wear long hair, short hair, straight hair, curly hair, a short afro, shave her head and wear the bald look. She would look sensation in any style.

She seems to be a very nice lady too, and it is nice that she is doing so well, with her modeling that she is retiring from, her tv shows, etc..

Brent
ChelseaB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChelseaB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2006 at 9:22pm
I like the color alot, it matches her skin tone more then that light orange color she seemed to be sporting for a long time. So great hair, horrble dress.
Chelsea~*
www.myspace.com/chelsea_nicole_boyd
Hair Type: 1a/1b-N-ii
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2006 at 11:11pm
Originally posted by SanFranBrent SanFranBrent wrote:

She seems to be a very nice lady too, and it is nice that she is doing so well, with her modeling that she is retiring from, her tv shows, etc..

Sorry I've got to disagree with you here, Brent. If you saw America's Top Model, you saw what a B*&^%! (with a capital B) she could be. She tore into so many of those beautiful young ladies all for the sake to satisfy her own ego. On her new talk show, she comes off as the expert on everything. It's unbearable at times. Like many other celebs, I have a feeling it's "What's in it for Tyra" that matters most to Tyra. As for her hair, she never met a hair piece she didn't like. She must have America's Top Wig Collection. And I agree that she looks splendid in most of them.

Alayney View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alayney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2006 at 12:26am
Oddly enough, I too feel she's a very nice and caring individual. I used to absolutely hate her until I saw some of her talk shows. I think her real (nice) self shows through (in my opinion). As for that Top Model show, I've never seen but some excerpts of it, but it IS reality TV, however, and they WANT that kind of drama for the show. She was probably reliving the way it was for her. LOL! Anyway, I think they stage most of that reality stuff.
trophywife View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trophywife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2006 at 3:47am
Didn't Tyra get some of the "top models" to cut their long hair really short?
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2006 at 6:36am
Yes, she made some women cut their long hair, while forcing some shorthaired women to add extensions. But her TYRAdes on the show were embarrassing. I don't care if it's reality TV or not; they could have edited that out. If she isn't a B in real life, why make her look like a B on the show? Her talk show is no doubt helping soften her image, but it can't make me forget what I saw and heard.
Longhairdreams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Longhairdreams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2006 at 1:41pm
I love her new lacefront.Much more flattering than the unatural red one she usually wears.
Skydancer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skydancer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2006 at 3:33pm

Well I don't which ANTM you have seen, I've seen the first 4 series and the only time Tyra yelled at a girl was for the good of that girl, other that Tyra comes across very well, regularly talking to the girls individually about their experiences and joining them for meals out. (Much nicer than the model leading Britains next top model anyway)

Love her hair (as always)

prettybaby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prettybaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 15 2006 at 9:26am
She's beautiful. I love the color. it's better than the orangey color she had, as Chelsea said.
I also like curls better on her than flat, straight hair. The volume flatters her better.

Edited by prettybaby
[IMG]http://www.sherimoonzombie.net/site/media/gifs/sherimoonzombie-babysmile.gif" />

CURRENT HAIR: blonde =) straight, under a tiara!
Bambilee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bambilee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2006 at 12:16pm
She usually has lovely hair. Damn her for her weaves!!!!!

~* Bambi Lee *~
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 09 2007 at 9:35am
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 26 2007 at 7:37pm
HAWG
Hair Goddess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hair Goddess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2007 at 7:07pm
That was an interesting thread "hawg".
Clear people don't seem to have this issue I guess.
LadyinDiamonds View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyinDiamonds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 04 2007 at 4:49am
She won't sleep with men because she doesn't like her real hair?
lol!
That is ridiculous!
Weird really.
She is so vain about her fake hair that she won't sleep with any men!
Hair Goddess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hair Goddess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 04 2007 at 7:03pm
Originally posted by LadyinDiamonds LadyinDiamonds wrote:

She won't sleep with men because she doesn't like her real hair?
lol!
That is ridiculous!
Weird really.
She is so vain about her fake hair that she won't sleep with any men!
 Wink  Well, what kind of hair type do you have?
Do you have afro or caucasion typing.
Pick one for yourself...LOL

Edited by Hair Goddess - December 04 2007 at 7:26pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic