Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDont you hate when..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
MenaceIISociety View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MenaceIISociety Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dont you hate when..
    Posted: January 19 2005 at 10:43pm
You all g'd up and shi* right and some ugly as$ fat bitc* comes up to you and starts to speak game Or it be a gang of jurassic park women telling you to come here lol..
Treezy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Treezy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2005 at 10:46pm
Originally posted by MenaceIISociety MenaceIISociety wrote:

You all g'd up and shi* right and some ugly as$ fat bitc* comes up to you and starts to speak game Or it be a gang of jurassic park women telling you to come here lol..
hahahahaha.......thats hilarious my nig....and they be killin it 4 u......i kno wut u mean....i juss act like i dont see'em.....
You might catch the King with a singer/
but touchin my doorbell's the only way I put a ring on your finger/-Lloyd Banks
J Mos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J Mos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2005 at 10:47pm
yeah cuz that ish be killin ur game wit tha fine wunz they be like "uhh! that nigga talkin 2 that ugly azz b****?!?! he must got sum LOW azz standards!" lol i feel where u comin from...
"rappers not from Cali like to copy 'Pac hella/
so in every song I give my 'state props' like Roc-a-Fella"

1 plus 2

513_yungunna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 513_yungunna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2005 at 10:47pm
i hate wen hoes got a nice azz body but a oogly face lol
Official DreamTeam Member
http://dreamteam360.net/us6.html

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MenaceIISociety Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2005 at 10:50pm
Yeah man cause i was at this banquet and shi* and this big ronald mcdonald lookin mufak* comes up to me and was on a nicca. All the fine A$$ women was starin at me like damn wut the hell that nicca doing talkin to her LOL. I was mad as hell dammit
gifted1 View Drop Down

Location: from south jamaica queens @ school at virginia tech
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gifted1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2005 at 11:04pm
lol i kno exactly wut u speakin my nigguh lol
i handle dat on some quick sh!t be friendly but assertive be like ooo hi nice to meet you ok i gotta go ya mean so dey dont think u a as$hole and so dey realize u aint tryna b in dey face all night.

3 minus 2
below 0 im too cool for 1
M.S.G

OFFICIAL DREAMTEAM MEMBER
http://dreamteam360.net

H.H.F.
Help-A-Hater Foundation
Gifted1-President
Young Foch-Vice President

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MenaceIISociety Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2005 at 11:07pm
Originally posted by gifted1 gifted1 wrote:

i handle dat on some quick sh!t be friendly but assertive be like ooo hi nice to meet you ok i gotta go ya mean so dey dont think u a as$hole and so dey realize u aint tryna b in dey face all night.

3 minus 2
LMAO Gifted you a silly nicca. I be doin the same shi* man. This 1 braud asked me to the prom like 1 yr ago lol. I was like i wouldnt even look right with this mufak*. Ill be entering the prom all g'd up and it would look like i picked a braud from the ThRILLER VIDEO.
BlackFate View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlackFate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2005 at 11:19pm

3 minus 2
lol word....thats how we do it on the ave
Cardinal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cardinal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2005 at 12:50pm
i can't stand a girl who's got the prettiest face...but her attitude is like that of one Condelezza Brown Rice
chessbum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chessbum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2005 at 1:18pm
WHAT UP MENACE,WE WILL PLAY MORE CHESS SOON,IM TRYING TO RESPECT MY COACH AND NOT PLAY ONLINE.IM IN TWO TOURNEMENTS THIS MONTH AND THE GAME ARE 3HOURS LONG.IM VERY IMPATIENT MENACE ESSPECIALY WHEN IM WINNING,SO I NEED TO CONDITION MYSELF MORE TO LONGER GAMES.I THINK YOU ARE A MUCH BETTER CHESS PLAYER THAN ME MENACE AND WOULD LUV TO PLAY YOU MORE AFTER MY TOURNEMENTS. MENACE CHESS IS LIFE AND LIFE IS CHESS! (ON THE SUBJECT I HATE THAT SHYT ASWELL I CALL THEM ISOLATED PAWNS)
We climb together on this site!
gslim southernboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gslim southernboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2005 at 1:50pm
Originally posted by 513_yungunna 513_yungunna wrote:

you aint lying. i don't like it either
G Slim
#1hotboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote #1hotboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2005 at 1:53pm
Originally posted by Treezy Treezy wrote:

Originally posted by MenaceIISociety MenaceIISociety wrote:

hahahahaha.......thats hilarious my nig....and they be killin it 4 u......i kno wut u mean....i juss act like i dont see'em.....
yo waves is deep

gslim southernboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gslim southernboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2005 at 1:58pm
dat was rap was kinda tight
G Slim
1800FabFlow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1800FabFlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2005 at 2:02pm

yeah its two things i cant stand

a girl that got a bangin body but when she turn around u wanna vomit

then the girls that got beautiful faces but no body whatsoever...mad skinny....u be like where am i gonna put it and how am i gonna get any grip....lol
http://dreamteam360.net/forums
we're the real wavers stay
#1hotboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote #1hotboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2005 at 2:11pm
Originally posted by 1800FabFlow 1800FabFlow wrote:

yeah its two things i cant stand

a girl that got a bangin body but when she turn around u wanna vomit

then the girls that got beautiful faces but no body whatsoever...mad skinny....u be like where am i gonna put it and how am i gonna get any grip....lol
lol co-sign

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MenaceIISociety Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2005 at 2:19pm
damn this is a serious ass thread lol. Go ahead yall keep expressing yalls feelings about the THRILLER HOES.
ecko View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ecko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2005 at 3:17pm
yo man i have that same problem this huge ugly ass beast keeps flirting with me just yesterday she threw me into a car.
gifted1 View Drop Down

Location: from south jamaica queens @ school at virginia tech
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gifted1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2005 at 3:20pm
u kno wut i hate is a nickel inna dimes clothing
im talkin bout da broads dat fool u from behind even at a side angle but when u get da full frontal view its a whole different situation das da worst.

3minus2
M.S.G

OFFICIAL DREAMTEAM MEMBER
http://dreamteam360.net

H.H.F.
Help-A-Hater Foundation
Gifted1-President
Young Foch-Vice President

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MenaceIISociety Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2005 at 3:26pm

u kno wut i hate is a nickel inna dimes clothing
im talkin bout da broads dat fool u from behind even at a side angle but when u get da full frontal view its a whole different situation das da worst.

3minus2
LMFAO. Yo gifted i know what you mean when you see a braud from far distance she be turned around but when you get up close you be like COT DAMN AINT THERE AN AWARD FROM THE ZOO FOR YOUR ARREST?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MenaceIISociety Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2005 at 3:28pm
Ugly biotches GALORE LMFAO. The ugly hoes is gonna make this thread last for along time LOL.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic