Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWHITE PPLZ WAVES

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
MenaceIISociety View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MenaceIISociety Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2005 at 3:37pm
Damn the whole entire topic changed lol. But yeah good luck to you fab in gettin that bread homie.
1800FabFlow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1800FabFlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2005 at 3:50pm
thanks im tryin to make some serious money this year
next year im tryin to get over that $100g mark
u never know
http://dreamteam360.net/forums
we're the real wavers stay
n1k3n30s0u1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote n1k3n30s0u1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2005 at 4:01pm
....lol
OFFICIAL DREAMTEAM MEMBER
www.dreamteam360.net

"I'm not the best, I'm just better than you."-n1k3
Yet Anutha Aspect -
http://www.2guttah.vzz.net/DaFknIntr0vert/
JiggaMan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JiggaMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2005 at 4:05pm
whats so funny???...I bet last year Kanye never thought he'd be at the position he is in right now. Don't worry Fab I'll support your rap career. Keep writing 'em Ghostwriter.
Official Dream Team Member
Dream Team Website

"DatYoungStar"...going to Hollywood and bringing Brooklyn along son

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote n1k3n30s0u1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2005 at 4:16pm
Originally posted by JiggaMan JiggaMan wrote:

whats so funny???...I bet last year Kanye never thought he'd be at the position he is in right now. Don't worry Fab I'll support your rap career. Keep writing 'em Ghostwriter.

Don't jump to conclusions so quick I wasn't even laughin at the fact that he's a college dropout.. If he is so what.. his decisions make or break him. And why do peeps go around thinkin Kanye is the only college dropout that exsist? U makin somethin out of nothin. I was laughin at the thread as a whole. The whole discussion about the [burbs and ghettoz] is amusing to me.
www.dreamteam360.net

Yet Anutha Aspect -
JiggaMan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JiggaMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2005 at 4:44pm
oh aight...who you getting loud with son?...nah lemme stop LOL
Official Dream Team Member
Dream Team Website

"DatYoungStar"...going to Hollywood and bringing Brooklyn along son

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1800FabFlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2005 at 8:58pm
Originally posted by n1k3n30s0u1 n1k3n30s0u1 wrote:

Don't jump to conclusions so quick I wasn't even laughin at the fact that he's a college dropout.. If he is so what.. his decisions make or break him. And why do peeps go around thinkin Kanye is the only college dropout that exsist? U makin somethin out of nothin. I was laughin at the thread as a whole. The whole discussion about the [burbs and ghettoz] is amusing to me.

1. im not a dropout....im taking time off to get myself better situated before returning to school
....when i was in college i had no idea what i wanted to do as a career
....tried computer programming, which is only for the real intellectuals that spend hour after hour studying and deciphering algorithms and codes

2. that decision will not break me due to the fact that i can always go back and maybe even for free

3. its not inscribed in stone that a college degree will land u a well-paying job......
i know people that graduated and are out looking for a regular job

....as far as the rap thing goes i kinda prefer people to doubt me.....that way i'll work harder and if i blow up i can laugh and throw my money in niggas faces.......(not nike in particular)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1800FabFlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2005 at 9:12pm
i dont know where else to post this but OT.....
i think i saw some g-unit nigga on the E-train in queens....i dunno

dude had alot of ice on
2 diamond earrings in left ear
i didnt pay any attention
but then i noticed under his sleeve a watch flooded with rocks and a pinky ring with a 1/2" by 1/2" in diamonds
(could be fake but they looked real from where i was)
he looked like a regular nigga though

the thing that really caught my attention was that on his right hand he had a tatoo in script that said gunit just like 50 and banks

i dunno
maybe its me
looks like a g-unit member with hand me down jewels from 50/banks

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote n1k3n30s0u1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2005 at 9:27pm
Originally posted by 1800FabFlow 1800FabFlow wrote:

1. im not a dropout....im taking time off to get myself better situated before returning to school
....when i was in college i had no idea what i wanted to do as a career
....tried computer programming, which is only for the real intellectuals that spend hour after hour studying and deciphering algorithms and codes

2. that decision will not break me due to the fact that i can always go back and maybe even for free

3. its not inscribed in stone that a college degree will land u a well-paying job......
i know people that graduated and are out looking for a regular job

....as far as the rap thing goes i kinda prefer people to doubt me.....that way i'll work harder and if i blow up i can laugh and throw my money in niggas faces.......(not nike in particular)

[1] After reading it ... it sounded kind harsh saying drop .. well anyways college TIME OUTER

[2] I wasn't saying that decision in particular would make or break you I was just sayin in general.. your decisions are your decisions.. I have nothin to do w/ em.

[3] That's just common knowledge.. [hopefully]

[3 1/2] Not doubting you but you can still throw money in my face.. as long as you let it go.
www.dreamteam360.net

Yet Anutha Aspect -

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1800FabFlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2005 at 9:34pm
re - 3 1/2

my bodyguards will get it back lol

its all good nike i know u meant no harm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic