Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

$10,000 Diamond Eyelashes - Oh My!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: $10,000 Diamond Eyelashes - Oh My!
    Posted: January 15 2006 at 10:06am

Vanity Fair Mag recently reported that Shu Uemura created custom designed diamond eyelashes for Madonna that cost $10,000 and can be purchased at Nieman Marcus - esclusively at NM - for a limited time.

Geez, even if I had $10 Gs that I didn't need, I am not sure I would splurge on eyelashes?  What do you all think?  Would you splurge on diamond eyelashes?

That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 16 2006 at 12:07am
Where would you wear them?  And what would you do when thugs held you up and demanded your lashes or your life?
More awesome than a manatee!
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 16 2006 at 12:20am
Exactly.  I could not have said it better.  :-)
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
Alayney View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alayney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2006 at 1:40am
I would NEVER splurge on that. I'm way too practical myself. I'd feel sick if I spent my money that unwisely. But I'm sure there are other things I'd buy that someone else might think was a waste. 
Sunduster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sunduster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2006 at 12:53pm
You hit the nail on the head. Never wear them, what a waist.
lilkeke918 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilkeke918 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2006 at 5:47pm
aren't diamond eyelashes kinda heavy. Plus you can say what you wont buy until you have that kind of money. So much you dont know what to do with
Im an Ocean yall cats are just ponds
jesusluvsu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jesusluvsu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2006 at 8:57pm
if i had as much money as madonna i  would get some that would be awesome!
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 23 2006 at 11:26pm
I don't think I'd ever have so much money I wouldn't know what to do with it-- I want too much stuff to ever run out of ideas :-P !
More awesome than a manatee!
Shyanne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shyanne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 18 2006 at 3:38pm

Originally posted by Kuroneko Kuroneko wrote:

Where would you wear them?  And what would you do when thugs held you up and demanded your lashes or your life?

Lol, yup, my thoughts exactly. Ah, the ridicolous Hollywood excess.

It's just too damn much.

And, I...I've got nothing to offer you, no no, just this heart deep and true, which you say you don't need...Know in your soul, please...For haven't you me, with you now? And I love you, I love you...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic