Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

HAIR PUMPS

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
spannav View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spannav Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HAIR PUMPS
    Posted: January 15 2006 at 12:41pm

I am a sixty year old man.  I have COPD "a lung desease" that prevents me from  breathing certain things.  They restrict my breathing.  My wife is 58 years old and has athritis in her hands.  She needs to be able to use a spray can but the propellements choke me.  She has tried using the pumps but cannot because of her hands.  My question is, is there a device out there somewhere that she can clamp on top of the spray bottle, (LIKE THEY HAVE FOR SPRAY PAINT CANS) that will enable her to use a spray bottle instead of the spray can.  Any help will be greatly appriciated.

Thanks in advance for your help.

A.V.Spann

spannav@cox.net

Debbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 15 2006 at 1:53pm
They do make one for spray paint cans. I wonder if you use one of them that are for spray paint if it would work?  I say check at a hardware store and see if there is something that you can use.  Good luck to you and your wife!  Also you might want to try a beauty supply store and maybe they can up with something also.  Debbie
There is more to life than hair...Come on---Go get a life!!!!!!!
PurpleBubba View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurpleBubba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 15 2006 at 8:57pm
Is she able to use a trigger type spray bottle?

I know the little cap type pumps are hard to use but if she can use a trigger type like they have for cleaning products maybe that would be less painful. Might not be the best answer but less painful is better. I hope.

You can get empty ones at any dollar store or other regular store. Then pour the pump spray into the trigger bottle.

Edited by PurpleBubba
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic