Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Poll Question: who’s waves are the *hittingest*
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
2 [8.00%]
23 [92.00%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Ice-Man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ice-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2006 at 2:37pm
iightt im a be waitin fa u i want u to remeber dis so when march hit u be reay fam
THE KEY TO 360'S IS TO BRUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
fatzbusta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatzbusta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2006 at 2:39pm

dawg im doin it big now i got rocky theme music playing, brushing my ish and im growing my ish until i come home ten imma get a cut then post pics........so u wanna go????? we gon go.

T foster 0202 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T foster 0202 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2006 at 3:47pm

YALL WSEATIN SJAY WHEN YALL KNOW DAMN WELL YALL CANT BEAT ME

GET YA WEIGHT UP.

"Girls like them low cut ceasars and the deep waves"
    Became a vet 12/23/05
fatzbusta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatzbusta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2006 at 5:23pm
huh? Like i said before get two leaders and divide the fam up into 2 teams and battle each group
brush to spin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brush to spin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2006 at 6:42pm
Originally posted by T foster 0202 T foster 0202 wrote:

GET YA WEIGHT UP.

not to hate but ya waves was looking nasty when u as bout to get it cut and then when u got it cut they was iight but u nva seen ice waves i bet them sh*ts is wack though u got thes ****** tfoster
papaose is a beast
fatzbusta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatzbusta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2006 at 8:27pm

so no one likes my idea

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T foster 0202 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2006 at 9:51pm
Originally posted by brush to spin brush to spin wrote:

Originally posted by T foster 0202 T foster 0202 wrote:

GET YA WEIGHT UP.

not to hate but ya waves was looking nasty when u as bout to get it cut and then when u got it cut they was iight but u nva seen ice waves i bet them sh*ts is wack though u got thes ****** tfoster

FAM I HAVE ONLY PUT UP ONE SET OF PICS AND THATS WAS WHEN I GOT MY FIRST LIGHT CEASAR CUT AND I TOOK THOSE PIX LIKE 15 MINUTES AFTER THE CUT. IM NOT GONNA TALK BAD ABOUT YOU  CAUSE THERE ARE OTHER FORUMS FOR THAT BUT IF YOU WANNA GO HEAD UP WE CAN THAT IS IF YOU GOT PIX ANYTIME IM A VET AND IMMA DO WHAT VETS DO THATS SO GUYS LIKE YOU WHO RUN IT.

Became a vet 12/23/05
brush to spin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brush to spin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2006 at 10:05pm
what?????
papaose is a beast
Ice-Man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ice-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2006 at 6:36am
ANDBRUSH U ANIT SEEN MY WAVES SO DONT JUDGE ME FAM THATS NOT THE RIGHT WAY BUT ANYWAYS YEAH LIKE FATZBUST SAID LETS HAVE TEAMS GO HEAD TO HEAD HOW ABOUT IT?
fatzbusta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatzbusta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2006 at 12:13pm
They scared mayne
chillin22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chillin22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2006 at 7:49pm

hey sjay so i guess u won? congrats on ya pics. what happened to pmp and his pics?

and who are u taking on next? 

the wave game is a game of stategies, methods, and experience to become a champion!
fatzbusta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatzbusta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2006 at 9:03pm
where is pmp???????????
sjay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sjay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2006 at 9:05pm
Originally posted by chillin22 chillin22 wrote:

hey sjay so i guess u won? congrats on ya pics. what happened to pmp and his pics?

and who are u taking on next? 

i dont know where pmp is, but my next opponent is 360spinna. it should be interesting. thanx for the compliments guys.

360spinna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360spinna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2006 at 1:30am
Originally posted by sjay sjay wrote:

Originally posted by 360spinna 360spinna wrote:

and thats been said by who? list some names other than yourself, quote someone from here saying that.

hmmmm... quote someone saying otherwise. it sounds like ur takin this stuff to heart. ur arent catching e-feelings are you?

nah no feelings being caught, you said that's what others people say and i was just was curious who. no big deal

and to brush to spinn theirs no beefing, just building the up the hype to make it memorable, we did the same on 360waves.  later
Ice-Man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ice-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2006 at 6:58am
UH OH IM SORRY BUT I THINK SPINNA GOIN TO WIN DIS ONE HE HAS PROBLEY ALOT OF EXPERIENCE AND HAS CLEAN WAVES AND SJAY HAS THE SAME THING BUT I THINK 360 SPINNA GOIN TO WIN
sjay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sjay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2006 at 11:03am

dont count me out yet. i been puttin in work. you gonna be surprised when you see these pix. right now, my waves are in the best shape they have ever been in. and its only gettin better from here. i have enough confidence goin into this to not care that i set a near date of jan. 31.

11 more days...

Ice-Man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ice-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2006 at 11:07am
CANT WAIT TO SEE THOSE PICS SJAY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T foster 0202 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2006 at 4:01pm

Originally posted by Ice-Man Ice-Man wrote:

UH OH IM SORRY BUT I THINK SPINNA GOIN TO WIN DIS ONE HE HAS PROBLEY ALOT OF EXPERIENCE AND HAS CLEAN WAVES AND SJAY HAS THE SAME THING BUT I THINK 360 SPINNA GOIN TO WIN

THIS IS A QUOTE SO THAT IF THE RESULTS COME OUT THAT SJAY WINS DONT SAY THAT YOU KNEW HE WOULD....

Became a vet 12/23/05
Ice-Man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ice-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2006 at 5:38pm

OK BUT I DONT GOT NUTIN AGAIST MY BOY SJAY IM JUS SAYIN 360 GOT CLEAN WAVES AND HAS A 65% CHANCE OF WINNING THATS ALL IM SAYIN FAM

LBoog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LBoog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2006 at 6:58pm

1 thing i have learn in dis game never give up one some wit their waves, they could always come back. i dont know about dis 1, i will make my decision when i see dem waves, good luck to both

Al B Sure negro with the hair all wavy
Hit lakeshore girls go all crazy
Hit the freeway go at least bout 80
Boned so much that summer even had him a baby
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
  Share Topic