Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Yo 360 spinna how to pretrain my hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
alphajackson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alphajackson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Yo 360 spinna how to pretrain my hair
    Posted: January 15 2006 at 8:12pm
alright i been trying to get my waves for a lil while now and i have try a few things that did not work for me but i think that i am at a good point now to start over. i have not gotten a hair cut in about 6 weeks so my hair is at a good wave hight because my hair grows kinda slow. Now i can see the wave pattern in my hair just by looking spacing of my naps, peas, curls,etc. The only problem is i cannot get my hair to curl up enuff so that when i brush it foward and du rag it, it gets wavy so i was wondering wat i could do to get my hair to really curl up good somebody anybody help a brother out
stormy_seas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stormy_seas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 15 2006 at 8:22pm
if yo hair is straight, brushing it won't make it curl, activator kind of makes it curl, but it more for people with curly hair trying to get it curlier
www.datpiff.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alphajackson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 15 2006 at 8:26pm
well my hair aint really stright its nappy but it dont really get peasy or curly but u say activator will make it curl up better. what kind
THECHOSEN1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote THECHOSEN1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 15 2006 at 8:33pm
yea try some scurl activator and try growing ur hair out and just keep brushing consitanlly

if u brush they will come
waveing is mental a barrier u must over come

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alphajackson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 15 2006 at 8:45pm
any suggestions as to which activator to use
sjay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sjay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 15 2006 at 9:05pm

i dont think you need the activator. i think you should cut ur hair, then start brushing like heck. you basically jes need to brush more to straighten out those naps so that ur waves come out.

Jordanfavorite View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jordanfavorite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 15 2006 at 9:20pm
true dat
T foster 0202 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T foster 0202 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 15 2006 at 9:21pm

^^^^^ yea once you cut your hair for your 6 week process of growing and if you have been brushing you should see some progress.

then once you cut, brush more and more and then you should start to see the waves coming in as your hair grows out.

I dont think you should use any activator cause I dont think its good for you hair.

but you should use a medium brush to straighttn those waves.

"Girls like them low cut ceasars and the deep waves"
    Became a vet 12/23/05

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alphajackson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 15 2006 at 10:03pm
yeai feel yal on the whole cutting thing but since i dont have any waves to really strighten even if i brushed so thats y i gotta get my hair to curl up a lil bit more
sjay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sjay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 15 2006 at 10:19pm
you dont need "curls" to get waves. you need kinky hair which basically every black person has. jes keep brushing. not "physical curls." i think youre reading too far into the whole straightened curl thing.

fatzbusta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatzbusta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 15 2006 at 10:20pm
man im glad my hair waves up cuz i'd be broke on them products

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alphajackson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 15 2006 at 10:32pm
yea sjay ur right on that i do read into it alot but are there some instruction you suggest i follow give me list of suggested products and amount of brushing etc 
liltmac View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liltmac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 15 2006 at 10:56pm
yea

My waves are 720, you only 180
My name is liltmac aka lilkobe     

sjay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sjay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 15 2006 at 11:15pm

if you look through the VET METH sticky, ull find some good meths there with some products named.

but basically all you need is a good moisturizer and a brush. you need to brush as much as you can throughout the day. i dont really put a time limit on mine, i jes brush. but keep in mind, the more you brush, the faster the process goes.

fatzbusta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatzbusta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 16 2006 at 2:43am
yep......u gotta brush buy any pomade doesn't really matter moisturizer and a du-rag and BAM!!!!!u got WMD readying to blow on ya head
JordanCollecta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JordanCollecta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 16 2006 at 12:41pm
try the combing method. and dont ask for 360. he dont come here no more really
It aint me, its my jewlery thats pissed off
sjay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sjay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 16 2006 at 2:15pm
^yeah, he'll come every once in a while to look thru the boardz, but he doesnt post.

pmp4lfjmike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmp4lfjmike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 16 2006 at 2:47pm
Keep growing your hair out and brush more and more. add a lil carrot creme or pinkoil to make it softer at all times so it wont dry up at all use a hard brush if ya have nappy hair(If ya wanna use pomade try sportin gold can and pink oil)U WILL BE IGHT

fatzbusta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatzbusta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 16 2006 at 2:57pm
i tried the combing method and it didn't work for me but you knw wut did....brushing the cure for waves
SlickyRicky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SlickyRicky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 16 2006 at 3:43pm

360 spinna is not around anymore.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic