Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Locked****180 VET METHODS****

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
stormy_seas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stormy_seas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ****180 VET METHODS****
    Posted: January 16 2006 at 1:09pm

i think we should sticky this. unofficial vets with no moderator powers, but they still have skills. people like brush2spin,, chi-town boi, fatbusta, anybody else who's spinnin' out of control, but isn't really recognized. post pics, method and products used

***STORMY SEAS 180 VET METHOD***

materials needed:

soft brush

medium brush

durag

wave cap

carrot creme

s-curl wave activator

this meth is for those who are mixed, have no so nappy hair, or just want fast results

1.brush with a medium or soft brush during the day (soft recommended, but medium may be quicker) for about a total of an hour.

2. durag your hair and spray it with a water bottle. now you can do something important like eat lunch, or do your homework. after about an hour, remove and brush for 5 mins with the softy. add in some activator, and brush for 10 more mins then do-rag for the night.

3. wake up and take a sower. wash hair and brush. brush hair dry when you get out. add some carrot creme and brush in, then du-rag. for an hour or so and then brush through out the day.

4. this time before you go to bed, apply more carrot creme. brush and du-rag, but put a stocking cap OVER the du-rag

5. repeat step 3 through for 5 days, and on the 6th, do steps 1 and 2.

tips. make sure you brush in the right direction, to avoid crooked waves. their going to be coming in pretty quickly, so do the best you can to brush perfectly, and don't forget the back, behind the ears, the hairline, or the crown, or you'll have nappy patches. s-curl stylin spray would be a good edition before you put in the gel, but its not mandatory.

what to do with your waves.

6.okay, so you finally have waves! KEEP BRUSHING, or they'll get messy and fade.

7. (for strong hold for long or thick hair) when you got out, and you want to define your waves, get some 360 waves pomade. apply 3 hours before heading out. apply then du-rag, or, apply night before and du-rag over night

8. (for thin or short hair) get spartan greese free wave hold. this add shine. apply as you would pomade.

see before my method, and after pics

www.datpiff.com
T foster 0202 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T foster 0202 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 16 2006 at 1:17pm

I LIKE THIS STORMY VERY GOOD IDEA TO GET OTHERS RECOGNIZED

THAT ARENT 360 VETS.

"Girls like them low cut ceasars and the deep waves"
    Became a vet 12/23/05

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stormy_seas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 16 2006 at 1:30pm
thanks cuz, i thought i might get negative feedback
www.datpiff.com
THECHOSEN1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote THECHOSEN1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 16 2006 at 1:32pm
nice idea
waveing is mental a barrier u must over come

DatEZkid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DatEZkid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 16 2006 at 1:38pm
Dis is a gud idea. Aight yo ima try 2 post this later.

Myspace.com/cake_and_ice_cr3am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stormy_seas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 16 2006 at 1:41pm
good, try to get pics too. and anybody else, feel free, but you have to have at least SOME lines in yo head
www.datpiff.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stormy_seas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 16 2006 at 1:42pm
you can even pm me and i'll get the formatting right
www.datpiff.com
DatEZkid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DatEZkid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 16 2006 at 1:43pm
Good i dun b understandin it sumtimes i do it den i get confused

Myspace.com/cake_and_ice_cr3am
T foster 0202 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T foster 0202 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 16 2006 at 2:15pm

^WTF did you just say.

since this is your topic stormy you should have set the guidelines for posting

like "pics, products,method,ect."

"Girls like them low cut ceasars and the deep waves"
    Became a vet 12/23/05
fatzbusta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatzbusta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 16 2006 at 2:58pm
good info storm
SlickyRicky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SlickyRicky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 16 2006 at 3:23pm
yea

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stormy_seas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 17 2006 at 6:34pm
Originally posted by T foster 0202 T foster 0202 wrote:

^WTF did you just say.

since this is your topic stormy you should have set the guidelines for posting

like "pics, products,method,ect."

okay, the guidelines are pics, products, method, ect

and how could ya let this go to the 2nd page?

www.datpiff.com
THECHOSEN1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote THECHOSEN1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 17 2006 at 7:02pm
i think we might need bbmikes assitance to delete the other post and only leave the 180 methods so it can be more organized

ex 1 persons method on page 1 the other methods on pages 4,5
waveing is mental a barrier u must over come

Ice-Man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ice-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2006 at 7:38am
YEAH IM A 180 VET IM A HAVE SOME PICS LATER ON
THE KEY TO 360'S IS TO BRUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
fatzbusta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatzbusta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2006 at 2:51pm

Well am i a 180vet?

KingJames23 View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingJames23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2006 at 3:47pm
yeah this is a good idea
B.M.F PIMPIN WE NOT A SQUAD WE A MOVEMENT.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stormy_seas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2006 at 4:32pm
yeah fatzbusta, you're qualified, and ice man, i hope we can see a method with them pics, but no biggie
www.datpiff.com
tryintogetwaves View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tryintogetwaves Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2006 at 5:14pm
yea i like this diss

Edited by tryintogetwaves
fatzbusta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatzbusta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2006 at 5:16pm

yea i'll give my info

*******FATZBUSTA##########method

1. Products

A. Pink oil Moisturizer

B. Pink oil Sheen spray

C. Nu nile pomade

D. Let's Jam purple top

E. Soft brush

2. Method's

I wake-up and brush until i get to the shower then i wash out my hair depending if it is a wash day. Then i brush my hair under water for like 10min. leave my hair wet and brush until almost dry, then add pink oil and brush for 5min. then add nu nile almost a deep finger full (basically alot) then i add that to my hair then brush for like 5min. then add my jam or oil sheen u knw purple top jam and du-rag for a hour.

3. Daily maintance

I moisturize 3-4x a day wit the pink oil or use the oil sheen, but i mostly use the pink oil to maintance and brush my hair throughout the day in segments.

4. Night-time

I apply a hot wet towel to my hair and then brush my hair then i apply pink oil to the hair and brush then i du-rag.....

But now-a-days since it's been like 3 months in the game i pomade every otha day but i always moisturize 3-4x a day.

I'm as black as black gets these days.....mom and dad are black I'm Louisiana descendent so now im still tryna get those deep waves so im growing now to go deeper. I'm doing three grow sessions im on the second one going for two months of growing then a cut. i use soap to wash my hair.......good ol dove

fatzbusta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatzbusta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2006 at 12:46pm
im gonna be a 360
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic