Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedHave a question about washing hair & waves

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
G_LOC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote G_LOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Have a question about washing hair & waves
    Posted: January 20 2005 at 6:44pm
Hey Team,

I have a serious question, about shampooing my waves in the shower. I use Murrays sometimes and its hard to get it out of my hair, I had to wash my hair three times just to get it out, and kinda messed my deep waves up. I'm alright now after brushing and adding some blue magic to my hair but, do any of y'all have any better tips when washing your waves in the shower.

Thanks,

G-LOC
J Mos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J Mos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2005 at 6:47pm
dont use murrays...

wit murrays itz like this...either u gon use it and stand by it or u dont use it at all cuz once itz in u stuck wit it 4 a minute...

try sportin gold...itz a lil softer but still holds well...
"rappers not from Cali like to copy 'Pac hella/
so in every song I give my 'state props' like Roc-a-Fella"

1 plus 2

PLAYA2K4 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLAYA2K4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2005 at 6:49pm
I suggest you use Dax shampoo with yo thick pomades

Also, you dont have to put pomade in yo hair all the time....I usually put pomade for church only or when i am going out ( dont want to build up on pomade)

Either than that you should already know what to do so.....peace out
Treezy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Treezy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2005 at 7:10pm
dont use too much of that murays....use a lil bit like once a week cuz i used to use that but itz way too thick...or u might wanna try sumthin softer.....
You might catch the King with a singer/
but touchin my doorbell's the only way I put a ring on your finger/-Lloyd Banks
Cardinal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cardinal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2005 at 7:31pm
1ST OF ALL...GET OUT OF THA HABBIT OG USING MURRAYS...

2.WHEN USIN A HEAVY WAXED POMADE ON UR HEAD...WHEN U SHOWER...IT WOULD HELP TO BRUSH WIT A HARD BRISTLE BRUSH

3. WHEN U SAY "HEY TEAM" ALL UR QUESTION DON'T HAVE TO BE DIRECTED TO DT MEMBERS...WE'RE NOT BETTER THAN N E OTHER USER ON THE FORUM....SOME OF THE SMARTEST GUYS TO GET ADVICE FROM AREN'T ON THE TEAM...BUT I AIN'T BITTIN' UR HEAD OFF.....I USED TO DO THE SAME THING
twenty1 View Drop Down

Location: twin cities (boondox) [born/raised in the rotten apple]
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twenty1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2005 at 7:39pm
i really suggest that you change your pomade. i started out using murrays, and have since moved away from it. unless there is somethin specifically holdin you to murrays, i would try nunile/crew/etc.
link to my wave pics

http://community.webshots.com/user/veinteuno

sometimes i wonder whether i post to post, or so that i can plaster vida's booty all over this site
G_LOC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote G_LOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2005 at 8:59pm
Thanks ya'll, for y'all advice and replys, I'm going to stop using murrays and use sporting waves or something else.

Thanks,

G-LOC
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic