Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

what famous person would you want to look

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
gunnie71 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gunnie71 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: what famous person would you want to look
    Posted: January 17 2006 at 12:02pm

I think I'm torn, I'd either want to look like Natalie Portman, Or "Scarey Spice" of the Spice girls!

I like Pink alot too, Wow what a motley crue, if they morphed together! LOL....

But I love to share my looks with My Twin Sister Barb!

Barb has the thinner longer hair, I have the healthier thick medium short hair,...I'm 2 minutes older....Oh no, Midlife crisis...I need a makeover,...LOL...Joke,

God Bless, Bye for now....

Katie ;)
DarkHelmet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkHelmet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2006 at 1:06am

I'd like to look like Tom Cruise or Ashton Kutcher.

If I was a woman I would want to look like Julianne Moore or Kate Hudson

trophywife View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trophywife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2006 at 4:19am

Ashton Kutcher is cute.

I quite like looking like me - ?

Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2006 at 2:08am

I would like to look like Audrey Hepburn. . . or Audrey Tautou, who resembles Audrey Hepburn. . .  I love giant brown eyes!

More awesome than a manatee!
trophywife View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trophywife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2006 at 3:38am
Audrey Hepburn was a fox, good choice! My sister looks a tiny bit like her, the lucky thing (although most people say she looks like Mischa Barton).
Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.
CherryB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 22 2006 at 3:43am
Scarlet Johhansen, but I kind of do, that is until my hair was ruined today.
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 22 2006 at 8:02pm

Brad Pitt (with short hair)

aubergine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aubergine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 26 2006 at 11:16am
I'd want to look like Amelie (Audrey Tautou), I think she's incredibly pretty.  I'd also like to look like Bjork.  I already have the pale face and dark hair for both, but I don't have the looks!
katay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote katay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 01 2006 at 7:23am

Ok,

I've decided I'm very happy looking like myself.

We all are beautiful in God's eyes.

No matter how much I admire someone elses looks, I'll always be happy with me!

I have healthy self esteem! I'm newly 35 yr.s old; and I finally accept myself, good, or bad hair days, I keep doing my best, and I encourage all to do the same. I give glory to God for my life being more fun, interesting, and filled with Love!

Thanks,

God Bless,...
Katie
aubergine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aubergine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 03 2006 at 6:50am
Wow, I hope I grow to learn that self-confidence!
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 04 2006 at 12:06am
I've just turned 30, so I guess I still have five years to go before I can be happy like that.  Almost makes me look forward to a few more birthdays. . .
More awesome than a manatee!
katay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote katay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 04 2006 at 2:38am

Hi,

Thanks Kuroneko! Thanks to you all, as well.

When I turned 30 I felt like my world was crumbling,....But,...life does get better! Trust me!

You begin to acheive your goals(outside of your hair and looks) for example, like I've grown closer to God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit, through Bible study, and the Love of others.

I literall survived a couple suicide attempts, so I must be here for a good reason!

I love all people, even if they don't Love me(or God, for that matter).

I pray for everyone, not easy to pray for those who hurt me or others, but it teaches me to be grateful, no matter what, cause someone could always have it worse so to speak.

Ok, enough, I'm getting too deep, didn't mean to bore anyone?, If I made you feel better, then Thanks, I try. And May God Bless all Your ways,no matter where You are in Your Life. Take things one day at a time, and enjoy, and don't destroy,

God Bless,...
Katie
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic