Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedanyone good at computers? (off topic)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
twenty1 View Drop Down

Location: twin cities (boondox) [born/raised in the rotten apple]
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twenty1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: anyone good at computers? (off topic)
    Posted: January 20 2005 at 7:41pm
i have some things on my computer that i'm tryin to get rid of and i'm havin difficulty doin so, even with a couple of different antivirus programs. anyone out there that can help?
link to my wave pics

http://community.webshots.com/user/veinteuno

sometimes i wonder whether i post to post, or so that i can plaster vida's booty all over this site
#1hotboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote #1hotboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2005 at 7:51pm
Yup; www.download.com/ download Spybot Search and Destory lemme know what happens when you'r done

deadbatz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deadbatz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2005 at 9:25pm
use spybot then ad-aware
J Mos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J Mos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2005 at 9:27pm
download "hijackthis" but WATCH WUT U DELETE...
"rappers not from Cali like to copy 'Pac hella/
so in every song I give my 'state props' like Roc-a-Fella"

1 plus 2

KimboKing View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KimboKing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2005 at 8:52pm
Try running these two:
Spybot
Adaware

If its browser hijacking:
CWSHREDDER

If your problem is still there simply find the name of the file and/or program and search for it on google. with the word uninstall or remove.
You'll have a better chance with this than that free IPod program. bmail me if you want the obvious trick to it.
http://www.surveysavvy.com/?id=1747316
KiNgIzCoMiNbAcK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KiNgIzCoMiNbAcK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2005 at 9:38pm
i use adware and spybot,to complete it download tha new windows antispyware program from there website i use all 3 and my comp hasnt had adware in weeks

if its running slow try defragmenting ur hard drive

sometimes adware slows ur comp so run a prog and see wat happens
RaW-DiZ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RaW-DiZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2005 at 10:08pm
Iight this what u do my boi... Go to Grisoft.com and get avg free... It's tha best Anti-Virus in tha world to day and plus it's free... I guarantee u you'll find a virus or trojan on ur computa... Next go to Agnitum.com and at the top goto download and get agnitum 1.0 free... This is a very good firewall,sophisticated and errthang and if u got Zone Alarm uninstall it... It takes up to many resources and memory which can really slow ur system down... Other than that u just need what errbody else mentioned and u straight... Also go to ccleaner.com.This a get alot bull-ish that's slowin up ur system in bout 2 seconds...Holla
n1k3n30s0u1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote n1k3n30s0u1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 22 2005 at 1:40am
Originally posted by J Mos J Mos wrote:

download "hijackthis" but WATCH WUT U DELETE...

i 2nd that.
OFFICIAL DREAMTEAM MEMBER
www.dreamteam360.net

"I'm not the best, I'm just better than you."-n1k3
Yet Anutha Aspect -
http://www.2guttah.vzz.net/DaFknIntr0vert/
Twista View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 22 2005 at 1:42am
all da tips look legit up in here
G_LOC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote G_LOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 22 2005 at 8:59am
Download windows antispyware and that will take all that bullsh** off of your computer thats hijacking your browser, or potential viruses and trojans.

This is the best one out here so I advise you get this one from www.windows.com busta.

G-LOC

Certified Gangsta
twenty1 View Drop Down

Location: twin cities (boondox) [born/raised in the rotten apple]
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twenty1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 22 2005 at 6:32pm
problem solved. good lookin out fellas
link to my wave pics

http://community.webshots.com/user/veinteuno

sometimes i wonder whether i post to post, or so that i can plaster vida's booty all over this site
#1hotboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote #1hotboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 22 2005 at 6:35pm
anyone goin into the computer field, i know me and twist are, ayone else/

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic