Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedModel Waves

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
MenaceIISociety View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MenaceIISociety Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2005 at 12:31am
Not only was there beef going on in the past, but now we got little richard on here snappin his fingers talkin about hes on the dl postin pics. man what is next to come in the future.
BodyGuard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BodyGuard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2005 at 12:34am
Originally posted by 1800FabFlow 1800FabFlow wrote:

[1]since when are u on the team?????????
anyways gay girls are ok to a certain extent

no beef
[2]no hate
just keepin it real like dave chappelle

hhf

[1]For a moment now.
[2]I know you're just scared. You think he's gonna touch you and you're gonna turn gay. But I suppose it's just how you "hood niggas" operate. Ah, the joys of being from the 'burbs. You learn tolerance and respect for differences. I thought you were an adult Fab, why are you so afraid of a gay man on the internet. You knew he was gay by the sig...so avoid him like you would in the streets.

"i will make life very uncomfortable 4 u on the internet....u mess wit me bad enough..." -Cardinal an e-thug at his finest.
BORNETOWAVE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BORNETOWAVE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2005 at 12:35am
Not only was there beef going on in the past, but now we got little richard on here snappin his fingers talkin about hes on the dl postin pics. man what is next to come in the future.[QUOTE][/QUOTE]

U can shut ur stupid ass up u ugly mutha****a!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Yeah, that''s right! I''m on the DL. So
holla at a player if u on the DL too.
gifted1 View Drop Down

Location: from south jamaica queens @ school at virginia tech
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gifted1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2005 at 12:38am
bodyguard why ya name aint on da team website i had no clue u was on da team if u r congratulations das news to me....but da site def dont mention u at all.

3 minus 2
below 0 im too cool for 1
M.S.G

OFFICIAL DREAMTEAM MEMBER
http://dreamteam360.net

H.H.F.
Help-A-Hater Foundation
Gifted1-President
Young Foch-Vice President

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BORNETOWAVE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2005 at 12:38am
yea, ur right Body Guard!! I thought this was for waves. It shouldn't matter about who u are to have waves. U can be a girl, guy, str8, bi, retarded, whatever, but it shouldn't even matter!!!!!
1800FabFlow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1800FabFlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2005 at 12:40am
Originally posted by BodyGuard BodyGuard wrote:

[1]since when are u on the team?????????
anyways gay girls are ok to a certain extent

no beef
[2]no hate
just keepin it real like dave chappelle

hhf

[1]For a moment now.
[2]I know you're just scared. You think he's gonna touch you and you're gonna turn gay. But I suppose it's just how you "hood niggas" operate. Ah, the joys of being from the 'burbs. You learn tolerance and respect for differences. I thought you were an adult Fab, why are you so afraid of a gay man on the internet. You knew he was gay by the sig...so avoid him like you would in the streets.

hood nigga?
just cuz i live in the hood dont make me a hood nigga
i aint on the corner doin the things these dudes do
im tryin to make moves and be successful in life
i am an adult
alot more mature then most people my age
i just dont like gay people
why is it that lesbians always sympathize and stand up for the homo dudes
i have tolerance
i tolerate all races, ethnicities, and cultures
i just dont like gay men
sue me

damn everybody on the team now
no comment on that
maybe i should step my brushing up and post some pics

and i didnt know he was gay until he said the dl thing i was kidding about the tight shirt....alot of str8 niggas rock tight clothes cuz some girls like it

and i dont read everybody's sig ok
http://dreamteam360.net/forums
we're the real wavers stay

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1800FabFlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2005 at 12:45am
Originally posted by BORNETOWAVE BORNETOWAVE wrote:

U can shut ur stupid ass up u ugly mutha****a!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

lmao.....if its one thing that make a str8 dude feel funny is havin a gay nigga call him ugly
like *snap, snap, snap* "u uggggglyyyy"

lmao
#1hotboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote #1hotboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2005 at 12:48am
I aint got no problem with homosexuals, if i see one i ain't gonna laugh at them on tha internet...it's their choice, you see Karamo on Real World he is a gay brother, shyt, I ain't sayin i'm homosexual i'm jus sayin that i wouldn't have a problem chilin wit tha nigga... but some niggas do really push the whole gay thing a lil too far.. there is femine gay, and there is masculine, tha masculine i can deal with, not the femine...Gay dudes are da nicest ppl on the street

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1800FabFlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2005 at 12:52am
Originally posted by #1hotboy #1hotboy wrote:

I aint got no problem with homosexuals, if i see one i ain't gonna laugh at them on tha internet...it's their choice, you see Karamo on Real World he is a gay brother, shyt, I ain't sayin i'm homosexual i'm jus sayin that i wouldn't have a problem chilin wit tha nigga... but some niggas do really push the whole gay thing a lil too far.. there is femine gay, and there is masculine, tha masculine i can deal with, not the femine...Gay dudes are da nicest ppl on the street

as far as male gayness.....homo is homo
masculine or feminine
lookin at his shirt....which one u think he is

but dont get it twisted....when i see homos in ny i try not to look @ them funny and i had a couple i worked with i just treat them like normal people
i aint tryin to put nobody down i just dont like gay people....damn
but i aint gonna sit here talkin this homo-ness all night
lemmie try and think about females
#1hotboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote #1hotboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2005 at 12:57am

Originally posted by #1hotboy #1hotboy wrote:

as far as male gayness.....homo is homo
masculine or feminine
lookin at his shirt....which one u think he is

but dont get it twisted....when i see homos in ny i try not to look @ them funny and i had a couple i worked with i just treat them like normal people
i aint tryin to put nobody down i just dont like gay people....damn
but i aint gonna sit here talkin this homo-ness all night
lemmie try and think about females
lol word..

VGIZZLE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VGIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2005 at 12:59am
IF HE'S HOMO LET HIM BE HE'S NOT BOTHERING ANYBODY..IF HE CHOOSES TO BE THAT WAY THEN LIFE HAS TO ACCEPT IT AND THERE NOTHING WE CAN CHANGE.
"Only If I Knew"
Official Dreamteam Member Forever
http://community.webshots.com/user/vgsta

http://dreamteam360.net/us7.html
"Nothin Special I Just Brush Alot"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1800FabFlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2005 at 1:14am
all i said was i hope he dont mean what i think he mean

as long as he dont post any more tight shirt pics or make passes at anybody(lol) he's str8(no pun intended)

i aint tryin to be offensive
im just expressing my innermost feelings(which im sure dude does alot lol)

but on the real as long as his pics are only head shots and he doesnt act......u know.....i aint gonna bother him

b4 twista comes in here and gives a speech i'll just say im sorry for the way i feel.....i cant help it
ok??????

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BORNETOWAVE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2005 at 1:24am
Niggas juss won't understand! By the way I'm not a FEMMI, I did play football, basketball, powerlifting, and track. Also dated girls! My business who I feel like being with. I am a model the shirt doesn't mean ur gay it wat I had to wear.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1800FabFlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2005 at 1:28am
Originally posted by BORNETOWAVE BORNETOWAVE wrote:

Niggas juss won't understand! By the way I'm not a FEMMI, I did play football, basketball, powerlifting, and track

so did prince according to chappelle's show

Also dated girls! My business who I feel like being with. I am a model the shirt doesn't mean ur gay it wat I had to wear.

but u r gay so whats your point
Twista View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2005 at 1:55am
o well... remeber dis place is family friendly.. so anybody is welcome. Just keep it to waves guyz and galz!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1800FabFlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2005 at 1:57am
i still dont get how its family oriented if its a mens hair forum.....
Twista View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2005 at 2:14am

Because this forum is owned by "hairboutique.com" if it was ownt by me as ran on "Dreamteam360.net" than we could do anything we want, but since not we have to stick to the rules. Take a look @ all the other forums on here that are still alittle active.. this is the most popular and it also has the most beefin dis site has ever seen. They could kick us off this place anytime they feel like it. Take a look @ "hairboutique.com" they sell hair products.. this place is professional , not really a place u wud see abunch of niggas beefin about stuff.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BORNETOWAVE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2005 at 2:15am
@ 1800FABFLOW, I AM NOT GAY! I AM BI! THERE IS A DIFFERENCE.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1800FabFlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2005 at 2:54am
Originally posted by Twista Twista wrote:

Because this forum is owned by "hairboutique.com" if it was ownt by me as ran on "Dreamteam360.net" than we could do anything we want, but since not we have to stick to the rules. Take a look @ all the other forums on here that are still alittle active.. this is the most popular and it also has the most beefin dis site has ever seen. They could kick us off this place anytime they feel like it. Take a look @ "hairboutique.com" they sell hair products.. this place is professional , not really a place u wud see abunch of niggas beefin about stuff.

ok twist
i see where u comin from
m00t View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote m00t Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2005 at 4:40am
read the threat....m00ts thoughts....keep it to waves.... props to you wave man....nice shine anyway.... wish we could raise the maturity level a little guys...please... thank you.
A nappy jamaican head turned good
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic